The 2Checkout Payment system provides a secure, simple means of authorizing credit and debit card transactions from your website.
The 2Checkout system provides a straightforward payment interface for the customer. It takes complete responsibility for the onsite transaction, including collection and encrypted storage of credit and debit card details, eliminating the security implications of holding such sensitive information on your servers.
This plugin helps you to accept payments on your Contact Form 7 using 2Checkout Accounts.
Features of Accept 2Checkout Payments Using Contact Form 7
- Supports 25 currencies Payment option.
- In the Free version of 2Checkout, you can view the payment transactions of up to 10 Entries in the admin panel.
- Create multiple payment forms using Contact Form 7.
- Supports multiple forms on a single post or page.
- Permits to take values from all input fields including drop-down menu, textbox, hidden field, radio buttons, etc.
- Accepts dynamic value from frontend for parameters like item description, amount, email, and quantity.
- Option to Enable 2Checkout Sandbox Mode to ensure the functioning of the payment transactions.
- Saves Contact Form 7 payment data into the database.
- You can view 2Checkout payment data details from the Admin side.
- Option to export the Contact Form 7 payment data to CSV.
- All filters and search facilities are available at the admin side.
- Individual emails are sent to customers and admin after the 2Checkout payment transaction.
- You can set ‘Success Return URL’ and ‘Cancel Return URL’ pages to redirect after the payment transaction. You can display payment details using shortcode adding in the Success & Cancel page [two-checkout-details].
- You can use the Country field Tag option to display country in the drop-down; if you are working with the custom approach, you need to set the drop-down value in ISO 3166 ( Examples: GB, IE, and DE ), so we prefer to use our tag to display country list.
Features of Accept 2Checkout Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
We have released the PRO version of this plugin with extra advantageous features added. PRO Version 1.0 Released.
- Facility to import, export the list of entire 2Checkout unlimited Entries.
- In the list of 2Checkout forms entry in the admin side, you can view payment transactions unlimited Entries.
PHP version : 5.6 and latest
WordPress : WordPress 4.9 and latest
Installing the plugin is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit ‘Choose File.’
- When the popup appears, select the accept-2checkout-payments-using-contact-form-7.zip file from your desktop.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait till the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will display confirming activation was successful.
That’s it! Just configure your settings as you see fit, and you’re on your way to creating forms with 2Checkout in your style.
Getting Help From Our Support System
Furthermore, suppose you need technical assistance to integrate ‘Accept 2Checkout Payments Using Contact Form 7’. In that case, you can reach out to us at https://zealousweb.com/support/, ZealousWeb Support System, and our support team will lend you the necessary assistance. As a leading company providing digital solutions and the developers of this plugin, we ensure our clients have a seamless experience with ‘Accept 2Checkout Payment Using Contact Form 7’.
We also offer custom WordPress extension development and WordPress theme design services to fulfill your e-commerce objectives.
Thank you for choosing a Plugin developed by
How to display 2checkout payment form option in contact form 7?
You need to add the 2Checkout tag, which you will find in the form tag with the name 2Checkout.
How to add 2checkout payment information in the email body?
It would be best to use the same tag you use to display the 2checkout payment form; you can find that tag in the mail body tag list.
How to display 2checkout payment information after successful payment?
To display 2checkout payment information after successful payment, you need to add the «[two-checkout-details]» tag on the ‘Success URL’ page.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Accept 2Checkout Payments Using Contact Form 7» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Accept 2Checkout Payments Using Contact Form 7» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Fix Amount Field Error Msg issue
- Fix minor bugs and improve functionality
- Compatibility with new cf7 version
- Fix minor bugs and improve functionality
- Initial Release