Better manage admin notices & never miss an important message!
WordPress core, themes and plugins developers use admin notices to send you important messages about your website and their software that you use. However, more often than not a cry wolf situation is created due to the overwhelming number of notices and the nature of these messages.
Use the Admin Notices Manager plugin to better manage your WordPress website admin notices – read them at your own convenience and not miss any important WordPress core and developer messages.
Pretty much anyone who uses WordPress knows about admin notices. Unfortunately though, they have a negative connotation of them. Very often users are overwhelmed by the number of admin notices that pop up on their WordPress dashboard. Sometimes there are so many that the WordPress dashboard is below the scroll.
This has resulted in users ignoring the admin notices and not reading important messages and information from WordPress core, plugins and also themes developers.
The Admin Notices Manager plugin solves this problem by moving the admin notices out of the main dashboard view to a central place, so you are not disrupted.
This allows you to keep on working and read the notices at your convenience at a later time, without missing any important WordPress core, plugins and themes messages.
The Admin Notices Manager plugin is very easy to use; simply install and activate it on your WordPress website and it will automatically capture all the notifications.
The plugin solves this problem by moving the admin notices out of the main dashboard view to a central place, so you are not disrupted.
The plugin notifies you of new notices by highlighting the number of new notices in the WordPress toolbar next to your username.
Benefits & features
- Easily customize how & where the admin notices are displayed
- Customize what action should be taken for every different admin notices type
- Capture any type of admin notices, including ones with custom types
- Easily manage admin notices for a clutter-free admin area
- WordPress system admin notices are shown in the WordPress dashboard
Soporte GRATUITO del plugin
La compatibilidad con el plugin WP 2FA está disponible gratuitamente mediante:
Mantenido y respaldado por WP White Security
Echa un vistazo a nuestra lista de plugins para WordPress que pueden ayudarte a gestionar y mejorar la seguridad de tus webs WordPress y la de tus usuarios.
Enlaces relacionados y documentación
- What are WordPress admin notices & how do they work?
- Why WordPress admin notices matter & how to manage them effectively.
- Admin Notices Manager plugin product page
Desde dentro de WordPress
- Visita «Plugins > Añadir nuevo»
- Search for ‘Admin Notices Manager’
- Install & activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugins repository
- Unzip the zip file and upload the
admin-notices-managerfolder to the
- Activate the Admin Notices Manager plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Admin Notices Manager» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Bug fix
- Added missing library files in upload (causing a crash).
New features & functionality
- Capture and manage custom admin notices with a specific CSS Selector.
- Specify from which users to hide the admin notices.
- Improved PHP8 compatibility.
- Applied the WordPress Coding Standards to all plugin code.
- Tidied up the translation domain in the plugin’s code.
- Improved the function that deletes the plugin data upon uninstall.
- Fixed: a conflict with the WP Mail SMTP plugin breaks the plugin’s settings pages.
- Fixed: fatal error reported in plugin when use on some specific themes.
- Option to permanently hide specific admin notices.
- Plugin reports the date and time of when it detects an admin notice.
- Admin notices are categorized by admin notice level.
- Admin notices are now displayed in a sidebar instead of a popup window.
- Plugin data in the database is completely removed upon uninstall.
- Improved admin notices readability.
- Removed duplicate code.
- Plugin settings needed to be saved before the plugin could capture admin notices.
- New settings to configure which types of admin notices should the plugin ignore, capture and display in central list, or hide completely.
- Plugin automatically detects and allows system messages to appear as per normal (for example; User profile updated). It is also possible to configure the plugin to capture these messages.
- The tabs in the WooCommerce Membership plugin UI disappear due to a conflict. We have not yet found a solution for this.
Release notes: Admin Notices Manager: announcing the new plugin
- First release