Album Reviewer is a WordPress plugin for album proofing aimed at wedding and portrait photographers.
1) After installing the plugin, click the «+ New» button in the top menu, then click Album Review.
2) Create a title for the Album Review.
3) Upload album spreads using the blue «Upload Spreads» button. This will bring up the media library upload screen.
4) Once the images are uploaded press «Select» and then «Save.»
5) Click View Album Review to start reviewing the album.
You can search for Album Reviewer on your plugin search to install this plugin.
Alternatively, you can download the Album Reivewer plugin and upload it to your server through WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > Upload
After the upload is complete activate the plugin.
- Q: Is Album Reviewer compatible with my theme?
A: Album Reviewer was designed so that it is enabled before WordPress applies any theme related code. So in almost all cases, yes! 🙂
- Q: Are there any limits to Album Reviewer?
A: The free version allows up to 5 active Album Reviews. We will be releasing a premium version soon. Sign up via the settings menu to get notified.
- Q: Can I upload full size album spreads?
A: Yes, but we recommend uploading 1800px on the long side to avoid long upload times.
- Q: Can I upload individual pages (single page leafs)?
A: The premium version includes support for individual pages.
- Q: What is included in the premium version?
A: The premium version includes unlimited Album Reviews as well as notifications, versions, support for covers and uploading pages instead of spreads. Enter your email address in the settings menu to receive information on availability.
- Q: How do I add comments to an album page
A: After saving your Album Review, click on the View Album Review to view it.
This is the album reviewer interface, which you can view each page by
clicking the forward and backward buttons. The bottom-most box is the comment input box.
You can type comments in this box.
- Q: Is this version compatible with Album Reviewer version 2?
A: Unfortunately, no. We recommend uninstalling Version 1 if you are using this version.
- Q: What is different between version 2.0 and version 1.0?
A: Version 2 is rewritten from the ground up to be compatible with virtually all WordPress themes. A pro version is in the works and will include improved email/notifications.
Your comments appear on the right hand side of the comment box in blue. You will need to be logged in when creating comments.
Client comments appear on the left hand side in grey. If a user is not logged in, the plugin assumes they are a client. Please make sure you are logged in when making comments, otherwise your comments will appear as a client comment.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Album Reviewer» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fix console errors on non album review pages.
- Fix 404 errors when loading assets.
- Initial version.