Hides the video area and show only the controls.
Easy setup page with examples of the shortcode usage.
Flash Only with no fallback to HTML5.
Check the screenshots.
- id -> Required! YouTube video ID
- bar -> Progress bar (yes or no, default = yes)
- time -> Timer (yes or no, default = yes)
- tiny -> Minimal player, not compatible with Progress Bar (yes or no, default = no)
- size -> Extended sizes (small, medium or large, default = small)
- invisible -> Hidden player (yes or no, default = no)
- auto -> Autoplay (yes or no, default = no)
- loop -> Loop (yes or no, default = no)
- theme -> Player color, will override plugin options (dark or light, default = dark)
- start -> Start time in seconds
- Turkish (thanks to ra.
Based on Navarr Barnier’s PHP script YouTube Audio Player.
Released under GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog.
Plugin waveform image by freeimages.co.uk
Extract the zip file and upload the contents to the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation, and then activate the plugin from plugins page.
If you delete the plugin, the entry will be deleted automatically via
Tools -> AudioTubeto adjust the plugin options
Use the shortcode
[audiotube id="PWJmwi1qJdQ"]to play a video as an audio file. Use only the video id grabbed from the URL, i.e., «http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWJmwi1qJdQ?hl=en». Start after «?v=» and ends before «?hl=en».
- Do I need this plugin?
No. You can just copy/paste the inc/shortcode.php into your functions.php, following the instructions in this file.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Audio Tube» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Bug fix: Unwanted modification got included in v1.2.1, probably related to this report.
- Minor adjustments: WP version and Flash Only notice.
- New feature: start time. Props to edsilva7
- Fixed embed code not displaying in some sites.
- Removed support for YouTube with privacy enabled. The domain www.youtube-nocookie.com used for that disappeared since some days and seems that it’s not coming back 🙁
- Previous update was missing the bug correction ( sorry:( )
- Bug correction: (again) works with the new YouTube embed code
- Bug correction: works with the new YouTube embed code
checked against WordPress 3.4-beta3
portuguese and spanish localization
- looks that SVN and plugin are now friends
- First public version