This plugin does the following:
1. Incorporates BuddyPress with the WP Job Manager plugin by creating specific tabs in employer’s and candidate’s profiles.
2. WP Job Manager – Resume manager allows candidates to add multiple resumes, using BuddyPress Job Manager You have a choice to display your latest resume at your BuddyPress Profile. It also allows choosing which resume fields should be visible on the BuddyPress Profile page.
3) Allow to enable user roles to post jobs.
4) Apply to enable user roles to apply for jobs.
5) Allow to publish new jobs and resumes activities in BuddyPress activity stream
You can also check details at our plugin document page
THEME – WORDPRESS THEME WITH OUTSTANDING BUDDYPRESS SUPPORT
- FREE BuddyPress Theme: BuddyX – Offers unique layouts with clean code and easy-to-customize options giving you a whole new way to visualize BuddyPress.
OUR ADON PLUGINS TO FURTHER IMPROVE YOUR BUDDYPRESS OR BUDDYBOSS PLATFORM COMMUNITY
Check out free community add-ons by Wbcom Designs:
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Member Reviews Allow members to add ratings or feedback to other community members.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Group Reviews Allow members to add ratings or feedback to BuddyPress groups.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Activity Social Share Allow members to share activities on their social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, What’s App, LinkedIn with OG metadata.
- Wbcom Designs – Private Community with BP Lock A plugin to make your community private and only accessible to logged-in users. It also allows you to keep select pages or the component public.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Job Manager Allows your to integrate WP Job Manager plugin to BuddyPress.
- Wbcom Designs – Check-ins for BuddyPress Activity Allow members to add their location or post their Check-ins updates to activity.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Favorite Notification Allow members to be notified after any like or favorite on their BuddyPress activity.
- Wbcom Designs – Shortcodes & Elementor Widgets For BuddyPress It offers shortcodes and elementor widgets for the activity listing, member’s directory display, and the group’s directory on any post/page.
Check out paid community add-ons by Wbcom Designs:
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Hashtags Allows members to use hashtags in BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Platform activities and bbPress topics..
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Polls It allows you to extend BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Platform Activity for members to publish Polls with various options and works perfectly for individual activities and group activities.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Quotes It allows the feature to let members post their activity updates with interactive background selection such as colors and images set by the site administrator to tell a more expressive story.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Status & Reaction Allow your members to set a status icon and tagline on their profile and offer a big set of icons to react to published activities.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Profanity Allow you to censor content in your community! Easily Censor all the unwanted words in activities, private messages contents by specifying a list of keywords to be filtered.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Sticky Post Allows site administrators to prioritize certain activities over others. It lets admin pin-up site-wide and group activities to the top of the activity list.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Auto Friends Allow the site admin to select global friends for all his members and add bulk global friends.
- Wbcom Designs – Shortcodes & Elementor Widgets For BuddyPress Pro It offers shortcodes and elementor widgets with various argument parameters for the activity listing, member’s directory display, and the group’s directory on any post/page.
We are ready to provide incredible support. Ask your questions at contact us directly.
- Upload the entire
bp-job-managerfolder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
What are the plugin requirements?
The plugin requires plugins :
2. WordPress Job Manager
3. WordPress Job Manager – Applications
4. WordPress Job Manager – Resume Manager
For support, You can contact us at our website.
You can contact at our website wbcomdesigns.com for any query related to plugin and BuddyPress.
EXTEND BUDDYPRESS JOB MANAGER WITH ‘Jobmate’
BuddyPress Job Manager is built by the experienced developers at Wbcom Designs who also offer a premium Job Direcotry solution called JobMate – Jobs & Resumes Listing.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Job Manager» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Job Manager» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Fix – Readme file updated
- Fix – (#136) Fixed application redirect to wrong url
- Fix – update Backend UI
- Fix – (#123)Fixed continue submission link issue
- Fix – phpcs fixes
- Fix – PHPCS fixes
- Fix – Rempved install Free plugin from WordPress Wrapper
- Fix – (#127) Fixed job and resume tab redirection to login user profile
- Fix – (#122) Fixed unable to select role on admin general tab setting page
- Fix – (#102) Fixed resume tab translation issue
- Fix – Deactivate plugin if BP and WP job Manager Plugin is not activated
- Fix – Update plugin backend UI
- Fix – (#109)Fixed job expired relist button not working
- Fix – (#108) Fixed Expired Resumes – shows «Relistsa» instead of «Relist»
- Fix – (#104) Fixed Job expired is not showing for the user
- Fix – (#84)Fixed set default enable resume visibility settings
- Fix – (#103) Fixed job counter issue
- Fix – translation fixes
- Fix – (#77) Fixed designing glitch with buddyboss theme
- Fix – (#66)Fixed apply button for displayed user’s job
- Fix – (#64) Added class exist condition
- Fix – (#73)enqueued scripts on only plugin pages
- Fix – (#70)Removed «add resume» link for displayed user
- Fix – (#65) Remove action coloum from job dashbord page.
- Enhancement – Resume table and table data content dynamic
- Fix – (#62) Responsive Table issue fixed
- Enhancement – (#57) Added admin notice to review the plugin
- Enhancement – (#58) Hide apply button on marked filled job
- Enhancement – (#58) Remove Applications column
- Fix – (#55) Pagination Issue
- Fix : updated Job Tab condition logic to display on selected user roles.
- Fix: Job Listing at displayed user profile
- Enhancement – Added plugin in-dependency from WP Job Manager – Application Manager plugin. #14
- Enhancement – Added plugin in-dependency from WP Job Manager – Resume Manager plugin. #26
- Enhancement – A sitewide buddypress activity will be created on posting job application. #42
- Enhancement – A sitewide buddypress activity will be created on posting a resume. #44
- Enhancement – Admin option to enable/disable bp activity creation on posting job and resume. #45
- Enhancement – Added bp notification for job author when an application is submitted on his job. #27
- Enhancement – Improve Backend UI where you can all manage wbcom plugin’s settings at one place. #38
- Fix – Fixed profile page error.
- Fix – Fixed issues with WP Job Manager listing page.
- Fix – Fixed issues with Edit, Duplicate and Delete functionality on BuddyPress Page.
- Enhancement – Added ‘Private message’ on candidate contact button.
- Fix – Translation fixes
- Enhancement – Setting to show recently updated or desired resume at BuddyPress profile view.
- Enhancement – Resume listing at BuddyPress profile.
- Enhancement – Code Quality enhancement with WPCS
- Fix – Post a Job for employer is not working when member slug is different
- Fix – Fixed 404 errors on certain tabs
- Fix – PHP warning and errors
- Tweak – Tab name changed to Post a New Job for Employer
- Enhancement – Add tab for Applied Job list
- Enhancement – Added options to display Job and Resume menu inside BuddyPress admin bar
- Enhancement – Added Support for WordPress Job Manager – Bookmarks
- Enhancement – Added Support for WordPress Job Manager – Alerts
- Fix – Warning display on the page.
- Fix – When the user submits listing it blocks page and display warning.
- Fix – After plugin install error generated on backend and frontend.
- Fix – Error in plugin settings page
- Fix – HTML display with applied jobs in Jobs page
- Fix – Error in user profile job tab
- Fix – Settings are not working.
- Fix – Saved jobs display incorrect count number and «save job» button is missing.
- first version.