NEW IN 1.0.0
- Wiki article comments now supported via the activity stream.
- Fixed the html list styling errors (thanks to those that contributed fixes – credits in css file)
Optional: Install the bp-fadmin plugin to enable group administrators to move wiki pages between groups and have quick access to change the view/edit/etc settings of the wiki pages in all their groups. https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bp-fadmin/
This is a completely new version of the BuddyPress Group Wikis plugin.
The plugin is now based on the BuddyPress Skeleton Component and has been rewritten from the ground up to take advantage of internationalisation support, BuddyPress standards for ajax, function hooks and several months of BuddyPress/wordpress experience (as compared to very little before writing the original group wiki plugin).
Key features as compared to the original plugin:
- No multi-blog functionality required (utilises WP3.x’s «custom post types» methods).
- Support for custom templating of pages.
- i18n support.
- Built in such a way to allow easy extension to support site-wide wikis and namespaces.
- Uses proper BuddyPress/Wordpress post submit and ajax methods.
- User controllable wiki page deletion.
- Group wiki data cleaned up properly on group deletion.
- Better text diff methods.
DEVELOPMENT VERSION – NOT ALL FUNCTIONALITY AVAILABLE YET
As always, support can be obtained and feedback can be given at:
License.txt – contains the licensing details for this component.
Download the plugin files to your plugin directory and activate.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«BuddyPress Wiki Component» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
1.0.2 ( January 10th 2011 )
- Moved to load_plugin_textdomain() rather than load_textdomain() function for translations.
1.0.1 ( January 4th 2011 )
- Fixed issue with users posting updates to their profile.
1.0.0 ( December 10th 2010 )
- Commenting support. Uses the activity stream.
- Fixed a few css issues (e.g. list items, etc).
- Fixed issue with group admin screen applying comment and show/hide settings incorrectly.
0.9.9 ( December 6th 2010 )
- Quick fix of forgotten global $bp dec.
0.9.8 ( December 6th 2010 )
- Implemented group privacy controls – page edit and view control now works correctly.
- Fixed page and comment enable/disable checkbox processing in the admin interface.
- Group wiki admin was displaying options even if not logged in. Fixed.
- Minor cleanup.
0.9.7 ( August 14th 2010 )
- Fixed error with frontend admin and non-admins having admin powers. Oops.
0.9.6 ( August 8th 2010 )
- Fixed dumb error of including a file twice.
0.9.5 ( August 8th 2010 )
- Huge cleanup of rubbish code base to enable me to concentrate on what needs doing and refactor.
Version 0.9.4 ( July 30th 2010 )
- bp-fadmin support. See: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bp-fadmin/