Low conversion rate? High cart abandonment and bounce rates? Your CTAs are not working? It’s time to understand your users and maximize your revenue.
Capturly is the best website analytics tool. It provides you with deep insights so you never miss a click again. Capturly plans include click, scroll, and segment heatmaps, live and retrospective session recordings, URL and event-based conversion funnels, in-email surveys, and a full website analytics platform with real-time data.
How can Capturly help you?
- Understand your users
- See what users do on your website
- Create effective A/B tests
- Find your websites’ drop-off points
- Maximize conversion rates
- Forget cart abandonment
- Reduce bounce rates
- Track your CTA’s effectiveness
- Enhance user experience
- Discover the reasons behind user behavior
- Measure customer satisfaction
🌡️ Click, Scroll & Segment Heatmaps
Do you know what are the cold spots on your website that visitors avoid from afar? Wondering why there are no conversions from your carefully designed landing page? Then meet your new right-hand man and trusty sidekick: the website heatmaps.
Website heatmaps show where users click or how deep they scroll. But in addition to these, Capturly also offers a special feature: the segment heatmap. Segment website heatmaps work in a similar way to click heatmaps but with more extras. You can create segments by, for example, referrals or operating systems to optimize your website to better match your target audience.
What can website heatmaps be used for in practice?
- More accurate A/B testing
- Proper placement of CTAs
- Choosing the best product pictures
- Testing different colors, placements, styles and text
- Optimizing your website according to the tastes of your audience
- Level up your website’s navigation
- Maximize the conversion rate of your website
🍿 Session Recordings
Have you ever wondered what exactly users do on your website? Want to know what happened to make them leave your site? Grab your snack and drink, it’s movie time! Here’s your next favorite series: with session recording, you can easily replay your users’ sessions and rewatch how they behave on your site.
What can session recordings be used for in practice?
- Test your website’s usability
- Analyze how small changes affect user behavior
- Optimize your conversion funnel to maximize website performance
- Recognize user frustration and anger
- Understand the reasons for user attrition
- Find broken elements on your website
- Identify website errors
🧭 URL & Event-based Conversion Funnels
Looking for answers to why users visit your product page but don’t make a purchase? Don’t know where your customers lose their interest? Say goodbye to missed opportunities and hello to your trusty compass: conversion funnel.
Conversion funnels are crucial features that highlight the customer’s journey through your website based on the URLs visited or events triggered. But there’s more to it! With Capturly’s session recording integration, these funnels come alive, showing you every moment of drop-off, allowing you to easily monitor where you lose your target audience. Plus, there’s a bonus: advanced filtering options offer a deep dive into the funnels, revealing insights down to the smallest detail.
What can conversion funnels be used for in practice?
- Improve your checkout process
- Get the most out of your product page
- Allocate your marketing budget more effectively
- Find out where to start optimizing your website
- Measure and increase your conversion rate
- Analyze every step users take on their customer journey
- Identify drop-off points to boost your revenue
📋 In-Email Surveys
Not sure what the numbers are trying to show you? Dying to know the truth, how come that already the third user has rage clicked? Well, the answer is in the question: Why guess when you can ask? Slide into your users’ inboxes with a survey and peek inside their minds.
In-email surveys are more than just questionnaires that provide insights from your audience’s feedback. With Capturly’s seamless in-email survey automation and fine-tuned personalization, your job is simply to kick back and interpret the insights you receive. Feeling swamped by data? Our segmentation options are here to streamline. But here’s our unique edge: Capturly’s session recording. This allows you to see exactly how users navigate and respond to your survey.
What can in-email surveys be used for in practice?
- Measure customer satisfaction
- Dive into product feedback
- Optimize the user experience
- Enhance customer relations
- Elevate newsletter quality
- Assess customer loyalty
- Refine product offerings
Popular use cases
- Understand which CTA (Call To Action) buttons are most effective or if users click on non-interactive elements thinking they are clickable.
- Decide the optimal placement for important content or CTAs so that they are within the majority of users’ view.
- Tailor content or design specifically for mobile users if they behave differently from desktop users.
- Identify usability issues, understand unexpected behaviors, or pinpoint areas where users get stuck.
- Identify which step in the checkout process has the highest abandonment rate and suggest where improvements can be made.
- After making a purchase, customers receive an email asking for feedback on their shopping experience. This feedback can then be used to refine the purchase process or customer support.
“Really useful analytics for insights you can’t get with Google Analytics. The ability to track user’s navigation, video recordings showing where visitors drop-off, and the ability to track click and usage spots on landing pages.” Chris C., Director at a Small-Business
“A must have’ for digital marketing needs. It has a user-friendly interface, which helps in a quick and easy setup. The best thing is they allow unlimited users in any plan. The customer service team is great.” Jasman S., Cook at a Mid-Market
Support development of this plugin
- Go to Plugins menu in WordPress
- Search for ‘Capturly’
- Install and activate the plugin
- Unzip and upload
capturlydirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin (go to the Capturly)
Can I use Capturly for free?
Yes, you can use Capturly’s free plan, but for the full experience, we recommend you try Capturly’s 14-day free trial Pro plan. Read more here >>>
Does Capturly record 100% of the traffic?
It depends on the subscription plan you choose. Some plans offer coverage for 100% of your traffic.
Can I track user behavior on mobile devices with Capturly?
Yes, you can! Every activity is tracked on all devices.
Does Capturly track any sensitive data?
By default, Capturly does not track any sensitive data like passwords and credit card information.
Is Capturly compliant with GDPR?
Yes, we are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)! We take privacy very seriously and have made a commitment to protect personal data. For more information, please read our commitment to privacy.
I have an existing Capturly account, but I don’t know where I can find my script?
You can find the script in the Website Settings in your Navigation Bar after you have logged in and chosen a website.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Capturly» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Simplify tracking code insertion
- New UI
- Improved release.
- Improved release.