Supported WooCommerce versions: 1.1.x – 5.x
Supported VirtueMart versions: 1.x – 3.8.9
VirtueMart to WooCommerce Migration plugin by Cart2Cart performs an automated and secure VirtueMart database migration to its new WooCommerce home. You only have to specify the details of your VirtueMart and WooCommerce stores (to enable data exchange between them), choose the data types to migrate – and the Cart2Cart will handle the transition.
VirtueMart to WooCommerce Migration plugin by Cart2Cart. How It Works
There are only 3 simple steps that set you apart from your new WooCommerce store:
– Install the plugin and connect your VirtueMart and WooCommerce stores via the Connection Bridge.
– Choose the data you want to export from VirtueMart to WooCommerce and extra options to improve the migration outcome.
– Run a Free Demo migration (optional) or launch Full Migration.
VirtueMart to WooCommerce plugin by Cart2Cart is free to download and install. After installation, you will be given 2 migration options:
- Demo migration (free) – allows transferring a limited amount of VirtueMart store data to the new WooCommerce website (it takes no more than 30min)
- Full Migration (paid) – performs full VirtueMart database migration to the new WooCommerce platform (usually it takes a few hours).
What You Get With VirtueMart to WooCommerce Migration Plugin by Cart2Cart:
- Total uptime of the current store
Migrating with the VirtueMart to WooCommerce service helps you perform replatforming without affecting your store performance.
- Error-free database transfer
By automating the migration process with the help of the VirtueMart to WooCommerce importer, you can avoid possible human-caused errors.
- Fast migration time
Automating the store data transfer via the Cart2Cart plugin helps you perform Virtuemart products export to WooCommerce much faster.
How Much Does It Cost to Migrate With VirtueMart to WooCommerce Migration Plugin by Cart2Cart?
The minimum price for the Full Migration is $29. Cart2Cart’s pricing policy is flexible – you pay for the data you actually transfer and the additional options you pick to enlarge the functionality of the VirtueMart to WooCommerce migration. You can use the Cart2Cart Migration Estimator to calculate the cost for your specific migration case.
Data you can move from VirtueMart to WooCommerce:
- Products – Options (Name, Price), Attributes (Name, Values), Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Status, Custom Fields (Name, Value), Manufacturer, Tax Class, Price, Sale Price, URL, Meta Title, eta Keywords, Meta Description, Weight, Width, Height, Depth, Variants (Weight, Attributes, Quantity, Price, Additional image), Base Image, Additional Images, Quantity.
- Product categories – Name, Description, Image, URL, Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords.
- Manufacturers – Name, Image.
- Taxes – Tax Class (Tax Name, Rate, Country, City, State).
- Customers – First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Passwords, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone), Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code).
- Orders – ID, Order Date, Order Status, Custom Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU, Option), Product Price, Quantity, Discount Price, Tax Price, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Status History, Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone), Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code).
- Coupons – Coupon Code, Type Discount, Discount Amount, Minimum Spent.
- Reviews – Created Date, Status, Rate, User Name, Description, Product.
- Multiple Languages.
Extra Migration Options to Expand Migration Possibilities:
- Migrate store categories and products SEO URLs from VirtueMart to the new WooCommerce store
- Migrate VirtueMart customer passwords to WooCommerce
- Create the 301 redirects on the WooCommerce store after migration
- Preserve order IDs on WooCommerce store
- Move images from products descriptions, categories descriptions, and blog posts descriptions to new WooCommerce
- Download the plugin.
- Log in your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Browse. Pick Cart2Cart plugin and click “Install Now” button.
- Activate it by clicking “Activate plugin”.
- Find Cart2Cart plugin on the left side menu. Register Cart2Cart account and proceed with the migration setup.
How to export Virtuemart products to WooCommerce?
Cart2Cart supports the migration of products to WooCommerce. However, due to WooCommerce peculiarities, the service transfers them as product variants. In this case, we recommend installing the Product Add-Ons plugin (it’s paid) on your WooCommerce store prior to the data transfer so that your product options could be moved directly into the plugin without being converted to variants.
Will my VirtueMart customer passwords be transferred during WooCommerce migration?
Yes, Cart2Cart transfers passwords from VirtueMart to WooCommerce, provided that the store has default settings and no changes have been made to the custom code.
Can I migrate credit card information from Virtuemart to WooCommerce?
Absolutely. Cart2Cart supports the users’ credit card data transfer from VirtueMart to WooCommerce if such data was provided by clients. Billing and shipping addresses’ information will be transferred successfully too.
Can I migrate store taxes from VirtueMart to WooCommerce?
Yes, sure. However, after migration to WooCommerce, the taxes will be already included in product prices.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Cart2Cart: VirtueMart to WooCommerce Migration» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores