Supported WooCommerce versions: 1.1.x – 5.x
WooCommerce to WooCommerce Migration plugin by Cart2Cart simplifies the lives of e-merchants allowing them to transfer their current WooCommerce database to the newest WooCommerce version in a fully automated way. An intuitive 3-step migration will not impact your sales or customers – so you can continue selling throughout the replatforming.
WooCommerce to WooCommerce Migration plugin by Cart2Cart. How It Works
Once you have downloaded and installed the module, go through a simple migration setup in the Cart2Cart Migration Wizard:
- Provide the details of your WooCommerce stores and install the Connection Bridges to enable data transition across them.
- Select the data you want to move & extra options to extend the migration capabilities.
- Perform Free Demo migration (optional) or start a Full Migration.
WooCommerce to WooCommerce Migration plugin by Cart2Cart is free to download. And install. When installed, you will be offered 2 migration options:
- Demo Migration (free) — export a limited number of WooCommerce products to the new WooCommerce store (it takes up to 15min).
- Full Migration (paid) — perform full WooCommerce database migration to the new store with all the associated information preserved.
What You Get Migrating With WooCommerce to WooCommerce Migration plugin by Cart2Cart:
- Automate complex stuff
Setting up the WooCommerce data migration tool by Cart2Cart requires no tech skills, programming, or manual data manipulations.
- Save time for business tasks
Migrating with the WooCommerce to WooCommerce migration module, you can perform the whole database transfer in just a few hours.
- Continue selling
Utilizing the WooCommerce to WooCommerce importer, you can migrate the store data without affecting your selling process or customers.
WooCommerce to WooCommerce Migration plugin by Cart2Cart. Price
The minimum price for the automated switching from WooCommerce to WooCommerce is $29. The final cost will be calculated depending on the number of entities to be moved and the additional options you choose to improve the migration result. Use the Cart2Cart Migration Estimator and estimate the approximate cost of your WooCommerce to WooCommerce store migration.
Data you can move from WooCommerce to WooCommerce:
- Products – Options (Name, Price), Attributes (Name, Values), Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Status, Custom Fields Name, Value, Manufacturer, Tax Class, Sort Order, Sort Order in Category, Price, Special Price, Sale Price From-To Date, Downloadable Products (Files, Max Downloads, Number of allowed downloads, Expiration Date), Grouped Products (Associated Products), Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, Width, Height, Depth, Product Tags, Up-sells, Cross-sells, Variants (SKU, Weight, Length, Width, Height, Quantity, Price, Special Price, Additional image), Base Image, Additional Images, Quantity, Manage Stock, Stock Status, Backorder.
- Product categories – Name, Description, Sort Order, Image, URL, Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords.
- Manufacturers – Name, Image.
- Taxes – Tax Class (Tax Name, Rate, Country, City, State).
- Customers – First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Passwords, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone), Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code).
- Orders – ID, Order Date, Order Status, Custom Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU, Option), Product Price, Quantity, Discount Price, Tax Price, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Status History, Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone), Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code).
- Coupons – Description, Status, Coupon Code, Uses Per Coupon, Uses Per Customer, Type Discount, Discount Amount, Minimum Spent, Product, Category, Coupon Expire Date.
- Reviews – Status, Rate, User Name, User Email, Product, Title.
- Blogs – Title, Full Description, SEO URLs, Parent ID, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Meta Title, Images.
- Blog posts – Title, Full Description, Short Description, Tags, Created Time, SEO URL, Author ID, Blog IDs, Comments, Status, Images.
- Multiple languages
Extra Migration Options to Expand Migration Possibilities:
- Migrate WooCommerce store categories and products SEO URLs to the new WooCommerce store
- Migrate WooCommerce customer passwords
- Create the 301 redirects on the WooCommerce store after migration
- Preserve order IDs on WooCommerce store
- Move WooCommerce images store products descriptions, categories descriptions, and blog posts descriptions to new WooCommerce
- Download the plugin.
- Log in your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Browse. Pick Cart2Cart plugin and click “Install Now” button.
- Activate it by clicking “Activate plugin”.
- Find Cart2Cart plugin on the left side menu. Register Cart2Cart account and proceed with the migration setup.
Is it possible to keep the current WooCommerce SEO rankings on the new WooCommerce store?
Absolutely. You only have to choose the Migrate 301 redirects option on the corresponding Migration Wizard step.
Is taxes migration supported by the plugin?
Sure. But keep in mind that after migration to the new WooCommerce store, the taxes will be already included in product prices.
Can I preserve order IDs whilst migrating to WooCommerce?
Yes, WooCommerce to WooCommerce service by Cart2Cart makes it possible to preserve order IDs on the new WooCommerce store. However, in order to do that successfully, you need to install the free WooCommerce Sequential Order Number module and choose the Preserve order IDs on the Target Store option on the appropriate Migration Wizard step.
How to migrate manufacturers WooCommerce via the plugin?
To enable the migration of manufacturers to your new WooCommerce store, you should install the WooCommerce Brands plugin (it’s paid).
Is there a possibility to migrate customer passwords?
Yes, of course. With the WooCommerce data migration tool by Cart2Cart, you can transfer your WooCommerce store customers’ passwords, provided that the store has default settings and no custom code modifications have been made.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Cart2Cart: WooCommerce to WooCommerce Migration» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores