Are you looking for a click to chat or call now button for your multivendor marketplace? OMG Chat Widget is the perfect solution for you! This chat widget plugin makes it very easy for you to connect with your potential customers via their favorite social media channels like Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Slack, TikTok, and more.
WHAT MAKES OMG CHAT WIDGET SPECIAL? 😲
- 19+ live chat apps to ensure flawless communication with your customers. Let your customers chat with you via their favorite social messaging apps or chat channels like WhatsApp chat, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Telegram, TikTok, Email, SMS, Snapchat, Slack, Twitter, LinkedIn, Skype, Vkontakte, Phone (click to call), Line, WeChat, Viber, Waze, Google Maps, and custom link for your desired URL.
- Helps get more leads and increases sales
- Instantly improves customer experience and tracks customer interaction through Google Analytics integration.
🔥 SUPPORTS MULTIVENDOR MARKETPLACE PLUGINS LIKE DOKAN, WCFM, MULTIVENDORX
In addition to in-build support for the best instant messaging or chat apps, OMG Chat Widget is specially designed to be compatible with the best multi-vendor marketplaces on WordPress like Dokan, WCFM Marketplace, and MultiVendorX.
This chat widget plugin for WordPress is all about offering excellent customer service. Stay in touch with your customer through every step of their buyer journey with your brand. Chat widget allows you to create a bond of trust between you and your customer. This eventually increases sales and makes the customer always come back to you again and again. This is the best chat plugin for WordPress.
Trusted by WordPress Experts! 🤩
👉 WHY YOU SHOULD USE OMG CHAT WIDGET?
- Provide the best customer support and gain their trust by communicating through their favorite chat apps.
- Give your visitors the option to use the chat channels they are already used to. This makes your customer support system more flexible.
- The direct click to chat, click to call or call now button makes it easy for the customers to choose the chat channel they are more comfortable with you. This has a huge impact on your brand image and revenue generation.
Timing is very important for any business. 90% of customers take only 8-10 seconds to decide whether to explore/buy your product or not. OMG Chat Widget let you decide when you want to display the chat widget and communicate with your potential customers. Display triggers that you can set with this plugin on when the chat widget will appear are:
- After how many seconds of visiting the website
- After what percentage of scrolling the website
- When the visitor is about to leave
THE ULTIMATE WEBSITE CHAT SOLUTION FOR WORDPRESS SITES 🚀
If you are in search of a live support solution that supports the Messenger app, customer service chatbot, alternative chat or free live chat app, WhatsApp chat, Telegram Messenger, Twitter message, and other desired platforms – you’re in the right place. With OMG Chat Widget you get instant access to numerous click to chat buttons – WhatsApp buttons, WhatsApp pop up, SMS buttons, Email buttons, Tiktok buttons, and many more. This way users can communicate with you from their favorite chat apps instead of a live chat form. This is where you’ll find the difference between OMG chat widget and other live chat plugins for WordPress.
🔥 OMG CHAT WIDGET FREE FEATURES
- Click to chat channels – Show up to 2 different click to chat channels. Easily redirect your customers to WhatsApp chat, Messenger and other social apps through dedicated live chat buttons (WhatsApp button, Facebook chat button, call button, and many more).
- Location of chat widget – Select the location of the widget (bottom left/right). This sticky button will help your visitors reach you in no time.
- Call to action text – Add a custom Call-To-Action message besides your chat widget and set its display color, appearance, etc.
- New! Call to action behavior – Decide the behavior of the call to action (hidden after clicking once, always visible, never visible).
- Display triggers – Set triggers on when the chat widget should appear. You can show it after a few seconds, on page scroll, or use the exit intent trigger.
- Attention effects – Choose from 4 amazing attention effects including bounce, waggle, sheen, and spin. Your attention effect will help you capture the attention of your website visitors and increase the conversion rate.
- Pending messages icon – Increase your chat button click-rate by displaying a pending messages icon with the number of pending messages in your chat widget to let your visitors know that you’re waiting for them to contact you.
- Customizable chat icons – Fully customize all chat icons including colors and text on hover and chat buttons opacity.
- Different button designs – Choose between 4 different beautiful button designs.
- Widget size – Change the size of the widget.
🚀 OMG CHAT WIDGET PRO FEATURES
- Show all channels at a time – Show all the channels you want at the same time (19 different clicks to chat buttons and other icons).
- Widget customization – Choose a background color, change the size of your widget, choose from different widget designs or upload your own.
- Channel customization – Change each channel’s background color, upload your own icon, and set the position of the chat widget wherever you want.
- Custom CSS – Style your chat widget icon the way you want with the custom CSS feature.
- Date scheduling – Schedule the specific time and date when your chat widget appears. This will make it easy for you to run time-limited offers, or start a promotional campaign from a specific date.
- Available days and hours – Display the widget whenever you want, depending on your business hours and opening days.
😎 HOW DOES EACH CHAT APP WORK?
- WhatsApp Chat – add your phone number with your country code. When the user will click on the WhatsApp button, they will be automatically redirected to WhatsApp Web or mobile app depending on their device.
- Facebook Messenger – add your Facebook Messenger link (example: m.me/username). When someone will click on the Messenger icon they can send you a message through the chat window.
- Phone (click to call) – add your Phone number and allow your visitors to Call your Business directly. Streamline your customer service with just a click of a button.
- Email – after you add your business email, and when people click the email button, their email program (Gmail, Outlook, and so on) will open with you as the recipient.
- Telegram – add your username on Telegram and make it possible for visitors to get in touch with you immediately using the Telegram app or Telegram Web on PC.
- SMS – add your phone number and allow your visitors to send you an SMS directly from their mobile devices.
- Instagram Direct Messenger – enter your Instagram handle to let them chat directly on Instagram Direct.
- LINE App – Line is a free instant communication app available on both phone and PC. It allows text, images, videos, calls, and video conferencing among its users. Add your full profile link to Line to help your site visitors find you.
- WeChat – enter your WeChat ID and your users can easily communicate with you through this instant messaging app.
- Twitter buttons – add the username of your Twitter profile to let users chat with you on Twitter Messages.
- Google Maps – enter your Google Map URL and the Google Map button will take visitors to your location on the map.
- Slack Direct Messages – add your Slack workspace link to help them find your workspace and communicate with you.
- Skype – one of the most trusted video conferencing tools worldwide. Enter your Skype username to connect directly on Skype through messages or calls.
- Snapchat – add your Snapchat username to connect with potential buyers.
- LinkedIn – add a link to your LinkedIn account to connect and chat with website visitors.
- Viber – enter your registered phone number on Viber to talk with site visitors directly.
- VKontakte – add your VKontakte username and connect through the app.
- TikTok button – add your TikTok handle and let users engage with your TikTok profile.
- Waze button – type your Waze location link and help users find your address through Waze app.
- Custom Channel – add any URL and icon (on the Premium version) to connect customers on your favorite channel.
🔥 WHAT’S NEXT
If you like this WP Dark Mode plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
🌓 WP Dark Mode – Use the WP Dark Mode plugin to create a stunning dark version for your WordPress website. WP Dark Mode works automatically without going into any complicated settings.
📝 Sheets To WP Table Live Sync – Google Sheets allows you to input data on your Google sheet and show the same data on WordPress as a table effortlessly.
🎥 Easy Video Reviews – Easy Video Reviews is the best and easiest video review plugin for WordPress. Your customers can record and send video testimonials right from their browser, and you can manage and showcase them anywhere on your WordPress website.
📊 Stock Sync for WooCommerce with Google Sheet – Stock Sync for WooCommerce makes it easier to auto-sync WooCommerce products from Google Sheets. An easy, powerful and simple inventory management system to handle your WooCommerce products.
OMG Chat Widget uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon the user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
- Go to your Dashboard.
- Select your preferred OMG Chat Widget Mode between «Multivendor Mode» and «Regular Mode».
- On Regular Mode, select your preferred widgets and customize as you need.
- That’s it. Click on Save to activate the widgets on frontend.
How does this plugin work?
OMG Chat Widget provides you the luxury of adding your customer’s favorite social media buttons to your website. Please check this video to get started within seconds.
Can I use the plugin with any multi-vendor marketplace plugin?
Will OMG Chat Widget work for any theme and page builder?
Yes! OMG Chat Widget works great with all themes and page builders including Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, WPBakery, Beaver, SiteOrigin, Gutenberg, WooCommerce, and more.
Yes. Just choose the phone icon and add your phone number to add a Click to Call button.
Chat Widget currently supports 19 channels: WhatsApp chat, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Email, SMS, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Skype, Vkontakte, Phone (click to call), Telegram, Line, WeChat, Viber, Waze, Google maps etc.
I can’t find the widget on my site, what should I do?
Please make sure you’ve chosen at least one channel and clicked on the “SAVE CHANGES” button.
Can I change the position and the color of the widget?
Yes! You can control the position and choose a color from your plugin tab.
Does OMG Chat Widget work on mobile?
Yes! OMG Chat Widget will work flawlessly on mobile. You can even decide what chat buttons will show up on each device (desktop/mobile).
Whom do I contact for any kind of support?
For instant support, please reach us through contact.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«OMG Chat Widget: Messenger, Contact Icons, Messages, Email, SMS, Call Button, Telegram, Messaging, and Live Chat Button – with Multivendor Marketplace support» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«OMG Chat Widget: Messenger, Contact Icons, Messages, Email, SMS, Call Button, Telegram, Messaging, and Live Chat Button – with Multivendor Marketplace support» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
2.1.1 – 09 DEC 2022
- Added new feature «Country code in number fields»
- Added new feature «Use WhatsApp Web directly on desktop»
- Changed Customization and Triggers UI
- Changed Settings UI in Choose Channels
- Fixed call to action behavior CTA issue
- Fixed tiktok icon broken issue
- Fixed pending message bubble design broken issue
- Fixed progress design broken in vendor dashboard when Customization/Triggers off from admin setting
2.1.0 – 22 NOV 2022
- Added new feature «Call to Action Behavior»
- Added animation when clicking on the disabled widgets switcher
- Added an «UPGRADE NOW» CTA on Dashboard
- Added animation when clicking the CTA icon in frontend
- Changed tooltip bubble design and size, font
- Changed the ‘delete’ button design
- Made compatible with the Dark mode plugin
- Changed «Save Widget», «Create New widget» and other similar buttons
- Changed the ‘Save’ button design
- Changed all button designs
- Changed «missing popup» font size & width
- Changed Widget size bar color
- Changed Widget name functionality
- Rebuilt disabled widgets functionality
- Changed settings page tooltip texts and added a tooltip for the mode switcher button
- Changed notice design for disabled multivendor widgets
- Fixed pro popup in vendor dashboard
- Fixed «config not found error» on the dashboard
- Implemented functionality and fixed the «Skype, Twitter, and WeChat not working» issue
- Fixed the «custom links not working» issue
- Fixed all vendor info widgets issues
2.0.2 – 03 NOV 2022
- New: Added WPPOOL Plugin SDK (For popup)
- Update: Compatible with WordPress 6.1
- Fix: Minor bug fixes
2.0.1 – 27 OCT 2022
- Fix: Status not working properly in vendors widgets
- Fix: Conflict design with WCFM plugin
- Update: UTM link on plugin’s popup
- Fix: When disabling the Customization/Trigger feature from settings page, its not working accordingly
- Improvement: Typo correction
- Fix: Widget isn’t showing in vendor info section for all multivendor plugins
- Fix: When FREE is deactivated and PRO is activated, the «download free» link on notice bar isn’t working
- Fix: Delete popup should be closed once click on outside
- Fix: Not show the «Page scroll» on preview
- New: Add License Activation module
- Fix: Make compatible with MultivendorX plugin
- Fix: Changes logo for MultivendorX & WCFM plugins vendor widget menu
- Fix: Widgets disable notice message
- Improvement: Changed field type and used number,text,email as need
- Fix: Uploader icon design in widget settings
- Fix: Date picker design conflict issue in Date Scheduling
- Improvement: Add pro popup on pro badge and fields that needed
- Fix: After selecting the effects, makes to lowercase
- Improvement: Change icon color while editing the widget name
- Fix: when click save button and then again click save and view dashbord button then it was off widget status
- Fix: System Stack font issue
- Improvement: Change LinkedIn and Facebook messenger widget name
- Fix: Fixed redirection for twitter and LinkedIn
- Fix: Fixed create widget & watch tutorial button design and change URL
- Improvement: Changed CTA tooltip design
- Improvement: Change widget size
- Improvement: When channels missing popup come, then by clicking select channels redirect to Channels
2.0.0 – 06 OCT 2022
- Revamped: New UI
- Added: Mode switcher feature
- Added: Disable all multivendor widget feature
- Added: Warning tooltip in dashboard when disabled multivendor widgets
- Added: Save & view dashboard feature
- Added: Desktop & mobile view button in preview
- Added: Added popup
- Added: Pro badge
- Added: Tooltip for widgets, setting page and upload icon
- Added: Redirect to dashboard and if license not active then license page
- Added: Toaster message when save, update or error
- Fix: Call to action text bug
- Fix: All reset color fields bug
- Fix: Active on widget at a time
1.1.7 – 05 SEPT 2022
- Minor bug fixes and enhancement
1.1.6 – 17 AUG 2022
- Minor bug fixes and enhancement
- Tested and fixed with WordPress 6.0
- Updated FAQ and added new
- Fixed WCFM toggle issue
- Fixed weekday selection issue
- Checked and fixed regular compatibility checking
- Fixed contact subscription issue
- Make promo dynamic from our offer api
- Fix: Product single page not showing widget
- Improvement: Vendor store and single product page default admin widget option when vendor have no widget
- Added: Admin control over customization options for vendor
- Added: Widget icon button active effect
- Improvement: Reorganized setting pages on admin
- Fix: Style fixing on vendor with various theme
- Fix: Disable promo on vendor side
- Fix: Remove extra create new widget button
- Fix: Widget icon jumping
- Fix: Style break of headings along with notice on admin
- Fix: Wrong icon on WCFM
- Improvement: Tested and make compatible with WordPress 5.9
- Improvement: Title, banner updated
- Improvement: UX improvement for plugin settings
- Fix: Fixed Whatsapp icon open in app on mobile
- Fix: Fixed recommended plugins page hide button
- Improvement: CSS tweaks
- New: Add page excludes option in the triggers tab for admin
- New: Display chat widgets in the single product page in the product description tab
- New: Added single product page chat widget show/ hide option
- Fix: Fixed save button issue
- New: Removed vendor marketplace dependency
- New: Added settings page
- Improvement: Improved responsive design
- Fix: Fixed custom icon uploader
- Fix: Fixed flush rewrite rules
- New: Added Appsero Integration
- New: Add plugin settings action link
- Improvement: Tweak CSS
- Initial release