Boost your WooCommerce store’s sales with our All-in-One #1 WooCommerce Upsell Plugin.
The WooCommerce Upsell plugin lets you create one-click upsell offers in the store, helping you to increase the Average Order Value and boost sales easily.
The Free version comes with the following upsell features:
- Checkout Upsells – displays upsell offers at the checkout. These are one-click upsell offers in WooCommerce
- Cart Upsells – displays WooCommerce Upsell offers at the cart page
- Next Order Coupons – generate and display unique coupons for the next order after a customers makes a purchase
- One-click upsell offers at the checkout
- Scheduled upsell campaigns
- Conditional upsell offers – displays based on conditions like items in cart
- Limited number of upsell campaigns
The PRO version comes with the following upsell features:
All features in the Free version, PLUS
- Post purchase upsells – displays one-click WooCommerce Post Purchase upsell offers after placing the order
- Upsell Popups / Added to Cart Popup / Product recommendations – Shows upsell offers in a popup after a customer added an item to cart, when a customer clicks on the Proceed to Checkout button. Also called, Add to cart upsell product recommendations.
- Frequently Bought Together – displays the related products & upsell products on the product detail page just like in Amazon’s «People also bought these together». Best for selling products in bundles
- Thank you page upsell offers – displays the upsell offers at the thank you page based on the items purchased by the customer
- Double the order – Allows customers to double thier order quantity with one-click at the checkout page
- Next order coupons – In addition to generating and showing the coupon for the next order, the coupon can be included in the order confirmation email as well
- Product add-ons – shows upsell items as add-ons on the product page (coming soon)
- Advanced conditions for campaigns – you can target & personalize the upsell offers based on advanced conditions like purchase history, customers, categories and more.
- Offers with A/B testing for better conversions
- Unlimited upsell offer campaigns
Both the versions support multi-lingual and multi-currency stores.
You can also unleash the power of targeted marketing with just one WooCommerce Upsell and Order Bump Plugin.
With WooCommerce Upsell features, you can strategically position tempting offers right at shop, product, cart, checkout & thank you pages. When customers see these deals, they’re more likely to add them to their order. It’s a simple trick, but it can significantly boost your store’s average order value.
Crafted meticulously to elevate your sales strategy, the plugin lets you customize offers for specific customer groups. You can display offers based on the products in the cart, product category, order value and so on. This precision targeting not only enhances customer satisfaction by presenting them with highly relevant deals but also fuels a substantial uplift in your sales.
Types of Upsell and Cross-Sell Opportunities
The following is a list of upsell and cross-sell opportunities, which can help skyrocket the sales and boost the average order value.
- Checkout Upsell – displayed at the checkout page
- Post purchase upsell – displayed after placing the order
- Cart Upsell – displayed at the cart page
- Frequently Bought Together offers – displayed at the product page
- Double the order – displayed at the checkout page
- Upsell popups / Added to Cart Popups / Product recommendations – can be triggered when adding an item to cart, clicking the «proceed to checkout button», placing the order, at the thank you page
- Product Add-ons – displayed at the product page, right above the add to cart button
- Thank you page Upsells – displayed at the thank you page – after a customer placed the order
- Next Order Coupons – displayed at the thank you page and can be included in order confirmation emails.
With our PRO version, unleash the power of upselling and cross-selling, all bundled into one versatile plugin! Say goodbye to the hassle of juggling multiple plugins – our comprehensive solution provides you with an all-in-one tool, paving the way for maximum revenue growth with minimal effort.
Watch a Video on best ways to upsell in WooCommerce
UPSELL ORDER BUMP OFFER FOR WOOCOMMERCE IS AN UPSELLING PLUGIN THAT LETS THE MERCHANTS SHOW UPSELL AND CROSS-SELL OFFERS ON THE CHECKOUT PAGE TO BOOST AOV AND INCREASE SALES
The WooCommerce Upsell plugin facilitates store owners to make special offers exclusively on their checkout page, enabling them to increase their conversions and Average Order Value. The offer gets added to the customer’s existing order in just a single click.
Show your customers an exclusive offer deal at an unbelievable price at the very moment that they are checking out.
Relevant offers can be set for specific targets with WooCommerce Order Bump Plugin which ensures customer satisfaction and thus result in improved sales improvements.
A WooCommerce Upsell Plugin can help you with:
- Create upsell and cross-sell offers on the checkout page.
- The one-click upsell offers can be added to the current order without any redirections. Just a single click.
- Ready-made templates for upsell offers, easily customizable to fit your branding.
- Next Order Coupons – generate and send unique coupons for the next order after a customers makes a purchase.
- Schedule your order bump offers for specific days.
- Conditional upsells – show offers based on products in the cart / order value.
- Display at different locations / positions of the WooCommerce Checkout page.
- Support for all product types including simple, variable and subscription products.
- Track the performance of the order bumps and upsell offers.
- Limit how many times a customer can avail the upsell offers.
Best WooCommerce Upsell & Cross Sell strategies
Checkout Upsell – Displayed at the checkout page:
This is an effective Upselling strategy where an upsell offer is displayed on the checkout page before the customer places an order.
Store owners can show attractive and relevant upsell offers to customers on the checkout page, encourage them to quickly add more items to their cart, and increase the average order value.
Provide customers flexible options to add upsell offers within a single click without disturbing their checkout process. Give a smooth shopping experience for customers, improve customer satisfaction, and boost sales.
It is easy to promote new products or move slow-selling products using this upsell offer.
When a customer purchases an iPhone, you can offer an iPhone cover at 30% off.
When a customer adds a T-Shirt to their cart, you can show an order bump, suggesting sunglasses with a 50% discount that goes well with the T-Shirt.
Post-Purchase Upsell – Displayed after the purchase but before the thank you page:
With this Upsell offer, you can show additional products to customers immediately after their checkout process.
You can prioritize and show relevant products based on your customer behavior and encourage customers to make additional purchases in your store. Customers can buy the Upsell offer with just one click, it will be added instantly to the order.
This is a great marketing strategy to improve customer engagement, encourage customers to make repeat purchases, and increase the store’s revenue.
When a customer purchases a Mobile phone, after placing the order, you can suggest a charger with a $10 Fixed discount as an upsell offer after checkout.
Frequently Bought together – Displayed at the product page
This is another popular Upselling strategy.
The customers are presented with products that are often purchased in combination with the item currently viewed or added to their cart. These offers work by analyzing past customer purchases and using that data to suggest complementary products.
When customers see items that complement their current selection, they are often more likely to add those items to their purchase. This increases the average order value and, subsequently, total sales.
Examples of «Frequently Bought Together» offers could be:
- A laptop, a laptop case, and a wireless mouse.
- A novel, a bookmark, and a book light.
- A barbecue grill, grilling tools, and barbecue sauce.
- A yoga mat, yoga blocks, and a yoga mat cleaner.
Cart Upsell – Displayed at the cart page
The Cart Upsells feature is a powerful tool designed to increase the average order value by recommending complementary or higher value products to customers at the crucial point of checkout.
Leveraging the principles of behavioral psychology, the plugin analyzes a customer’s cart content in real-time and suggests related products that the customer might also be interested in.
For example, if a customer is purchasing a digital camera, the plugin might suggest buying an extra memory card, a carrying case, or even a higher-end camera that includes additional features.
It could even be a simple «Gift wrap» add-on as an upsell.
Examples of «Cart Upsell» offers could be:
- A Gift Wrap add-on
- When customer purchases a T-shirt, recommend matching accessories such as jewelry, shoes, or a handbag.
- When a customer buying a moisturizer, recommend a related face cleanser from the same brand or a sunscreen that complements the skincare routine.
Double the order – Displayed at the checkout page
The «Double the Order» feature acts as an effective strategy to boost sales by encouraging customers to double their current order with just one click, often with a discount.
It can be a game-changer in situations where customers often buy items in multiple quantities or when the products have a usage cycle, leading to eventual re-purchases (like food items, cosmetics, household supplies, etc.).
Once customers finalize their cart and proceed to checkout, the plugin shows a banner offering them a chance to double their order at a percentage off or for a special price. This option can be highly appealing for consumers looking for a bargain, and it encourages a larger purchase in a way that feels like an exclusive opportunity.
It is a one-click upsell offer in WooCommerce. Customer can double the order with a single click.
This feature can be easily customized, enabling the store owner to select which products or categories this option should be available for. Store owners can also control the specifics of the deal offered, whether it’s a percentage discount or a flat rate off.
Thank you page Upsells – Displayed at the thank you page
Maximize your sales opportunities with our WooCommerce Upsell plugin’s «Thank You Page Upsell» feature. After a customer makes a purchase, they’re presented with a tailored offer on the ‘Thank You’ page.
For instance, buy a blender and instantly get an offer for eco-friendly glass straws at a discount. It’s a simple yet powerful way to boost sales by offering complementary products right when your customer is most engaged.
You can customize the Upsell offer and show relevant products or items from categories based on the items ordered by the customer. You can also offer a percentage or a flat discount on the Upsell products.
Next Order Coupons – Displayed at the thank you page and also sent in the order confirmation emails
Boost your sales with our WooCommerce Next Order Coupons feature. After a purchase, generate a unique coupon code for the next purchase and display the coupon code in the Thank you page. Also, you can include the coupon code in the order confirmation email to drive repeat purchases.
Next Order Coupons are a direct incentive for the customers to shop again, driving repeat business and fostering loyalty. Use WooCommerce Next Order Coupons to keep your customers returning and spending.
The plugin helps you control the generation of the next order coupon based on minimum / maximum spend, user roles, products purchased and more
Upsell Popups for WooCommerce – Shows Upsell offers in a popup after customers add items to cart & when customers click on the proceed to checkout button
Boost your sales effortlessly with our WooCommerce Upsell Popup feature. The moment a customer adds an item to their cart, a popup appears not only confirming the addition but also showcasing targeted upsell product recommendations. Similarly, you can show an upsell popup when a customer clicks on the «Proceed to checkout» button.
Here are some examples:
Add a smartphone to the cart, and a WooCommerce Upsell Popup suggests compatible phone cases or screen protectors.
Buy a coffee maker, and a WooCommerce Upsell Popup recommends specialty coffee beans.
Add running shoes to your cart, and a WooCommerce Upsell Popup offers matching athletic socks or insoles.
Increase Average Order Value: WooCommerce Upsell Popup helps you drive more revenue by encouraging add-ons.
Enhance Customer Experience: The popup instantly confirms the item added to the cart, making the shopping process seamless.
Simplify Decision-Making: WooCommerce Upsell Popup curates product suggestions, helping customers find items they might have otherwise overlooked.
Transform every add-to-cart moment into an opportunity for greater sales with WooCommerce Upsell Popup. You can show offers based on conditions like items in cart, cart value, previous purchase history and more.
Added to Cart Popup for WooCommerce – Shows Upsell offers in a popup after customers add items to cart
The Added to Cart Popup for WooCommerce shows a success message in a popup along with upsell product recommendations. It’s a simple, but effective way to increase the average order value.
Customers can see how many items they have got in the cart and the total so far. Plus, there’s a button to view the cart if they are ready to checkout.
But wait, there’s more! Our one-click upsell offers make it a breeze to add recommended products without having to refresh the page. And guess what? Customers will even see how much they are saving with these special deals.
Transform every add-to-cart event into an opportunity for increase revenue.
Features of the Lite version of the WooCommerce Checkout Upsell plugin:
The Lite version of the WooCommerce Checkout Upsell, Cross Sell and Order Bumps plugin can help you get started upsell offers at Checkout and increase the average order value.
The WooCommerce Order Bump feature allows you to strategically position additional, high-value or relevant items at checkout, driving increased order values. Explore the wide range of features we offer, from customizable templates and conditional funnels to detailed analytics, and discover how our plugin can drive success for your WooCommerce store.
Let’s explore the standout features the plugin brings to your WooCommerce store.
One-click Upsell Offers at Checkout: Offer your customers a smooth and intuitive shopping experience with one-click upsell offers. With just a single click, customers can add attractive upsell offers to their carts. There’s no need for any page refresh – the offer is effortlessly added to their ongoing order. They can then continue to checkout without a hitch. What’s more, our plugin merges seamlessly with your default WooCommerce Checkout page, ensuring a consistent and user-friendly shopping journey for your customers. Make your store not just a place to shop, but a delight to shop at.
Order Bumps at Checkout: Enhance your customers’ shopping experience and your revenue with WooCommerce Order Bumps. These are additional items or services offered at the checkout stage. They’re generally lower-priced but high-value, making them an enticing proposition for customers to add to their order.
Conditional Upsell funnels: Craft dynamic upsell funnels tailored to your customers’ shopping carts. Whether it’s based on subtotal, specific products, categories, or cart items, you can create personalized upsell experiences that truly resonate with your shoppers. Turn every checkout into an opportunity for added delight and revenue.
Next Order Coupons: After a purchase, generate and show a unique coupon to the customer for the next purchase at the Thank you Page. The coupons can be generated based on the minimum spend, maximum spend, products purchased and more. Also, you can set what categories or products eligible for the coupon as well.
Simple Setup: No need for any complex configurations. Simply install the plugin, set up your upsell offers and order bumps, and let it do the magic.
Customizable offer templates: Showcase your offers in style with our ready-to-use, customizable templates. Make each offer uniquely yours by altering headings, backgrounds, text, calls to action, and more. Design your campaign to reflect your brand and captivate your customers, all with just a few clicks.
Offer display locations: Take control of your Checkout Upsell’s placement on your checkout page. Whether you’d like it displayed above the payment methods, before the ‘Place Order’ button, after it, or at the very bottom of the checkout, the choice is yours. Position your offers for maximum impact and watch your sales grow.
Product Specific Order Bumps: Showcase tailored order bumps based on what’s already in your customer’s cart. This smart feature allows you to upsell or cross-sell related products, creating a personalized shopping experience. For instance, if a customer adds an iPhone to their cart, why not suggest an iPhone case as an upsell, or AirPods as a cross-sell? It’s all about making relevant suggestions that your customers will appreciate.
Product Types: The plugin supports all the default product types of WooCommerce. So you can upsell or cross-sell a simple, variable or subscription product in your order bumps / upsell offers.
Scheduled offers: Time your upsell or cross-sell offers perfectly by scheduling them to run for a specific duration. This is ideal for capitalizing on special occasions or sales events. For instance, you can create offers that are exclusively available during the Black Friday sale. Keep your promotions fresh, timely, and exciting for your customers.
Usage Limits for Offers: With our Checkout Upsell and Order Bump for WooCommerce plugin, you can easily control your upsell offers. You can set a limit on how many times a customer can avail an offer and also cap the total times an offer can be redeemed. This keeps your offers fair and exclusive, maintaining their appeal while managing your inventory effectively.
Reports & Analytics: Gain valuable insights from your upsell campaigns performance and tweak your strategies to drive sales and revenue. With our plugin, you’re not just running campaigns – you’re learning, growing, and maximizing your store’s earning potential with every step.
Compatibility: The upsell plugin is compatible with the default WooCommerce Checkout, the WooCommerce Block Checkout, WPML for multi-lingual offers, LocoTranslate, Discount Rules for WooCommerce and more.
Looking to add advanced features like One-click Post Purchase Upsell offers and more? Check out the PRO version
Learn more about the features and how the FREE Version of WooCommerce Checkout Upsell, Cross Sell and Order Bumps from our documentation.
WooCommerce Checkout Upsell, Cross Sell and Order Bumps PRO
Turbocharge your sales with our WooCommerce Checkout Upsell, Cross Sell and Order Bumps PRO.
The PRO version of the plugin comes with an array of upsell offer types, all designed to send your store’s average order value soaring.
Choosing the PRO version means upgrading your sales game. Not only do you get all the great features of the free version, but you also gain access to a powerhouse of advanced functionalities:
- Seamlessly add One-Click Post-Purchase Upsell Offers to increase after-sale conversions.
- Leverage Frequently Bought Together bundle offers to incentivize customers to buy more.
- Cart Upsells helps you recommmend products based on the items in the cart.
- Double order helps you increase the average order value in a single click.
- Upsell popups helps show product recommendations when customer added an item to cart or when a customer clicks the Proceed to Checkout button
- Anticipate the upcoming features: Product add-ons (coming soon), designed to grab customers’ attention when it matters most.
- Run A/B Testing of your offers to discover the most effective strategies for your store.
- Launch Unlimited Upsell Campaigns, giving you the freedom to run as many promotions as you need.
Join the ranks of successful WooCommerce merchants. Invest in the WooCommerce Checkout Upsell, Cross Sell and Order Bumps PRO today, and watch your sales reach new heights.
Plus, as a PRO user, you’ll enjoy priority support, ensuring swift and dedicated assistance whenever you need it.
Upsell Features and Types in the PRO Version
- Checkout Upsell Offers – one-click checkout upsells displayed at the checkout page
- One-click Post Purchase Upsell Offers – displays after the checkout
- Frequently Bought Together Bundle offers – displays on the product pages
- Cart Upsells – displys on the cart page
- Double the order – displays at the checkout page
- Thank you page Upsells – displays at the thank you page
- Upsell popups – displays an Added to cart popup in WooCommerce showing upsell product recommendations. You can also show a popup with upsell offers when customer click Proceed to Checkout button.
- Unlimited upsell funnels
- Customizable Post-purchase offer templates using the default Gutenberg editor & shortcodes
- Offers with A/B testing for better conversions
- Option to create multiple offers in the same campaign
- Priority support for PRO version
The following are some of examples of WooCommerce Order Bumps and One-click upsell offers:
Examples of WooCommerce Order Bumps
- Accessory Add-ons: If a customer is purchasing a laptop, an order bump could offer a discounted laptop case or mouse.
- Extended Warranty: For electronics or appliances, you could offer an extended warranty or insurance as an order bump.
- Gift Wrapping: If your store offers gift wrapping, this could be an excellent order bump during the holiday season or other gifting occasions.
- Product Bundles: If a customer is buying a cookbook, you could offer a bundle of kitchen utensils as an order bump.
Examples for WooCommerce One-click Upsells
- Upsize Offers: If a customer is purchasing a 30-day supply of a product, you can upsell a 60-day supply for a better price per unit.
- Premium Versions: If a customer is purchasing a basic version of a product, offer an upgrade to the premium version with more features.
- Complementary Products: If a customer is buying a camera, one-click upsell could be a camera lens or a tripod.
- Online Courses or Ebooks: If a customer is purchasing an online course, an upsell could be an additional course or an eBook on a related topic.
Explore our Video Tutorials on YouTube for helpful insights on our Checkout Upsell plugin.
We have created step-by-step guides to create order bumps in WooCommerce and upsell offers. Check out our documentation
Need assistance setting up your Upsell offers? Reach out to us
Experiencing any issues or have any questions? Our dedicated support team is here to help! Please reach out to us through our support request form. We are happy to help you and guide you with the setup.
Visit our WooCommerce Checkout Upsell, Cross Sell and Order Bumps PRO page to learn more.
- Download the Checkout Upsell and Order Bump for WooCommerce plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New section directly (search for Checkout Upsell and Order Bump»).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to your WordPress dashboard -> Checkout Upsell
- Here, you can add your upsell offers and order bumps and configure your settings as per your needs.
- WordPress 5.3.0 or greater
- WooCommerce 4.3.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
How to setup WooCommerce Order Bumps
Please follow the steps below to create a WooCommerce Order Bump:
1. Install and activate the Checkout Upsell and Order Bump plugin
2. Create a Pre-purchase upsell campaign
3. Choose the offer product and configure the offer
4. Choose the offer display location
5. Save and set live.
Now your customers will see the order bump at the WooCommerce Checkout
How to create a WooCommerce One-click Upsell offer
Please following the steps below to create a WooCommerce One-click Upsell offer:
1. Install and activate the Checkout Upsell and Order Bump plugin
2. Create a Pre-purchase upsell campaign
3. Choose the offer product
4. Set up the conditions to display the offer
4. Choose the offer display location
5. Save and set live (You can also schedule it for specific period as well).
Now your customers will see the order bump at the WooCommerce Checkout
Can I customize the offer templates?
Yes. You can customize the template, change the text, background, colors, images and more to fit your branding.
How to create an order bump based on the items in the cart?
When creating an upsell campaign, choose the «Items in the cart» condition and choose the products. Now, the order bump will show only when the selected products are found in the cart.
How to show more than one order bump on the checkout page?
The PRO version allows you to show more than one order bump on the checkout page.
How to A/B test the order bump offers?
The PRO version allows you to create multiple offers in the same campaign and choose the «A/B testing» mode to measure the performance of the offers.
How to change the location of the order bumps in WooCommerce?
The plugin currently supports displaying the offers in 4 different places in the checkout – Before the Place order button, after the place order button, bottom of the checkout page or before the payment methods. You can change the location in your upsell campaign settings.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Checkout Upsell – WooCommerce Upsell, Cross Sell, Order Bumps, One Click Upsell, Next Order Coupons, Product Recommendations» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.3.1 – 05/09/2023
- Add – Campaign filters on campaign create section
- Add – coupon_id, coupon_code and revenue_with_tax columns in stats table
- Improve – Show a confirmation modal when deleting multiple campaigns
- Fix – Offer texts are not saved when text contains double quotes («)
- Fix – Offer description line spacing is not reflected correctly
1.3.0 – 24/08/2023
- Add – Next Order Coupons campaign
- Add – WPML language condition
- Add – Upsell revenue column on Woocommerce Orders page
- Add – Compatibility for WooCommerce 8.0
- Improve – Cart upsell template styles
1.2.1 – 09/08/2023
- Add – Compatibility for WordPress 6.3
- Fix – Offer title permalink is not working when enabled permalink option in settings
1.2.0 – 02/08/2023
- Add – Cart Upsells campaign
- Add – User Logged In condition
- Rename – Pre-purchase campaign to Checkout Upsells campaign
- Deprecate – [cuw_offers] shortcode, Use [cuw_checkout_upsells] shortcode instread
- Improve – Settings section
- Improve – Translation
1.1.2 – 26/07/2023
- Fix – Displaying an offer price is not based on the WooCommerce tax settings
1.1.1 – 21/07/2023
- Fix – Fatal error in PHP 8 while updating page with [cuw_offers] shortcode
1.1.0 – 06/07/2023
- Add – Pre-purchase offer display mode option
- Add – Pre-purchase smart offer display option
- Improvement – Campaign create section UI
- Improvement – Database schema and migration
- Fix – Some language offer texts are displayed as Unicode characters
1.0.1 – 31/05/2023
- Fix – JS error while clicking the offer CTA text or button
1.0.0 – 18/05/2023
- Initial release