This plugin will allow a user to be notified as soon as they are mentioned in a comment by prepending the @ symbol to their username. Setup the mentions in just a few clicks, as well as modify the notification email to your preference.
- Once activated, click the «Discussion» link under the admin Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the «Email Mention Notifications» section
- Change the header and body style of the email that is sent to the user who is mentioned in the comment.
- How do I mention a user in a comment?
This can be done by adding an ‘@’ symbol before the user’s username (Example: @Joe).
- How do I enable/disable mention notifications for my users?
This can be done by going to the ‘Discussion’ page under ‘Settings’ and scrolling down to the ‘Email Mention Notifications’ section. A checkbox can be checked/unchecked to achieve this.
- How do I style my notification email?
This can be done by going to the ‘Discussion’ page under ‘Settings’ and scrolling down to the ‘Email Mention Notifications’ section. A ‘Header’ and ‘Body’ field can be edited to your preference using HTML.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Comment Mention Notifications» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Tested on WordPress 4.6.1