For video tutorial please follow these links:
– (Latest) How to tutorial
Alhamdulillah that you can display Yearly and Monthly prayer time with ajax month selector using shortcode [timetable]
Daily prayer time can be displayed vertically or horizontally in your preferable widget area. Designed for any Mosque or Islamic institutes.
You need to upload your masjid’s timetable from plugin admin section.
[GIT Repository] https://bitbucket.org/daily-prayer-time/daily-prayer-time.bitbucket.io/src/master/
Add your commit and make a pull request. Please describe your feature, I will add it to the core.
Also, feel free to release my code with a new plugin name with your exiting new ideas added to it.
My sole intention is to support the ummah.
So I have absolutely no complain as long as you have the same intention, fi sabilillah.
Once the installation above is done, this will allow you
To display prayer start and jamah time
To display ramadan timetable for daily or full month
To display next prayer and IQAMAH notifications
To display prayer time either vertical or horizontal widget.
To display ‘Jamah time’ only if you chose.
To chose from three different themes
To chose Asr salah start method
Display monthly and yearly timetable using shortcode [timetable] from any page or post
Display Khutbah time announcement on Friday
Display Iqamah time only for monthly timetable using shortcode
Upload any number of days, weeks, months or a full year.
Support all language that are readable on the web
Use custom css using the class dptUserStyles to decorate your element table elements.
Use span class dpt_jamah and dpt_start along with [next_xxxx_prayer] and design your view however you want.
Display Iqamah update for next day
Display prayer time on big monitors in the masjid
Display Quran verse in a shortcode
- [monthlytable] – Display Yearly and Monthly prayer time with ajax month selector
- [dailytable_horizontal] – Display daily timetable horizontally
- [dailytable_horizontal asr=hanafi] – Display daily timetable horizontally with Hanafi Asr start method
- [dailytable_vertical] – Display daily timetable vertically
- [dailytable_vertical asr=hanafi] – Display daily timetable vertically with Hanafi Asr start method
- [dailytable_horizontal asr=hanafi friday_alert=»First Khutbah: 1:15. Second Khutbah: 1:45″] – Display Friday announcement
- [monthlytable display=iqamah_only] – Display Iqamah only for Yearly and Monthly prayer time with ajax month selector
- [monthlytable display=azan_only] – Display Azan only for Yearly and Monthly prayer time with ajax month selector
- [monthlytable heading=»Månedlige Tidsplan»] – Display monthly time table heading in any language, default is ‘Monthly Time Table for’
- [digital_screen] – Display prayer time on big monitors in the masjid
- [quran_verse] – Display a random verse from the Holy Quran
- **[disable_overnight_dim] – disable dimming overnight dimming of the digital screen
… and more. Check the ‘helps-and-tips’ page in plugin settings once you install it.
- Download the plugin
- Simply go under the Plugins page, then click on Add new and select the plugin’s .zip file
- Alternatively you can extract the contents of the zip file directly to your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Finally, just go under Plugins and activate the plugin
Please upload your mosque’s timetable in .csv format from the plugin setting page.
Why my time table is showing all zeros(0)?
You will need to import your mosque’s timetable csv from settings section.
Why my date is showing ‘1, Jan 1970’
Because you have not imported your mosque’s timetable or your date format is not valid mysql format, which is (YYYY-MM-DD)
How to display ramadan time
Simply put ‘1’ for the last column(is_ramadan) in the sample csv for the days belongs to ramadan before upload
Why does it not show minutes remaining for next IQAMAH
Please check/update your timezone settings in Settings > General
What other features coming in the next updates
Please look at https://trello.com/b/6Re5Dga7/salah-time-wordpress-plugin
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Daily Prayer Time» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fix several bugs and features
- Add logging
- fixed Jummah Row