This is for E-xact Hosted Payment. E-xact Made easier for WordPress users to set-up a pay button on their website.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plug-in through the ‘Plug-ins’ menu in WordPress
3.You will need to create a hosted payment page in your E-xact Hosted Payment account.
4.Once created you want to click on your payment page id.
5.Next click on tap number 8 Hash Calculator.
6.From there you want to copy the X Login and Transaction Key.
7.Select the field you want to display on your site.
8.Copy the the short-code.
9.Paste the short-code on the page you want to take payment on.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«E-xact | Hosted Payment |» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Before installing update. PLEASE download and/or backup your xlogin_transkey and confirm file. Located YOUR-SITE-HERE/wp-content/plugins/e-xact-hosted-payment folder.
- Updated not be able to send recurring transactions.
- Updated HTML code for better formatting.
- The Plug-in now creates 2 files in the plug-in directory.
One holding the xlogin and transaction key, the 2nd one only submitting the transaction.
This is for added for security
- You are now able to view the X Login and Transaction Key from the file.
- Fixed uninstall. When you remove the plug-in, all the file that came with the plug-in will be deleted.
- Made the Amount field required in the HTML code.
- Updated SHA-1 HMAC code.
- Added the ability to process pre-authorizations.
- Added the ability to pick a color to appear on the hosted payment page.
- Added the ability to enter a Logo URL to be sent to the payment page.
- Added the ability to get a copy of the customer’s confirmation email.
- Added a date picker for recurring transactions.
- Now required fields are working in Google Chrome.
- Added phone number field.
- Added fax number field.
- Added user 1 field.
- Added user 2 field.
- Added user 3 field.
- Added comments field.
- Added the ability to copy the billing address into the Shipping address fields.
- Added CSRF(Cross-Site Request Forgery) protection
- Moved Settings page to sidebar.
- Added backup option.
- After backup is created. It will be removed from your server after 30 seconds.
- Updated recurring HTML code.
- Formatted landing page better.
- Added more options for recurring.
- Added option for merchant to select automatic recurring or for customer to select start and end date.
- Added placeholders for all fields.
- Added option to upload PHP and HTML files.
- Added current HTML page to see current code.
- Added option to edit HTML code.
- Addressed Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION.
- Fixed issue where WordPress removes and breaks code when using the visual tab.
- Removed HTML from main page.
- Added Shortcode in place of HTML.
- Tokens will be used in future release.
- Fixed issue where shortcode go to the top of your post. Giving you more control on where, you want to put the payment form. (5-1-16)
- Added the option to charge tax. (8-5-16)