Easy Curated Lists plugin lets you easily display a hand-selected list of posts, pages, products or any post type using a shortcode.
To create a curated list, simply grab the ID’s of the posts, pages or products and then use the shortcode [easycuratedlists] in the following format.
You can also optionally specify
h3 title for your list by adding it to the shortcode.
[easycuratedlists id='1,12,25' h2='My Curated List']
Use cases for Easy Curated Lists
- Create a list of posts, pages or products.
- Add related posts in between articles.
- Create a knowledge base / documentation.
- Create an article series that is meant to be read in order.
- Create a getting started page with links to popular articles for new readers of your website.
- Create a list of articles to display in a widget on the sidebar or footer.
Easy Curated Lists Features
- Effortless to use with zero configuration. Just provide the list of ID’s and optional heading.
- Minimal overhead for your server.
- Does not write to the database. Clean install and uninstall.
- Should be compatible with most page builders and themes.
- Mix and match posts, pages, products or any other post type in a single list.
I am excited to know how you are using Easy Curated Lists. Please let me know through the forums.
- The generated list is an unordered HTML list bounded by
- A class
easycuratedlistsis added to the list. You can use this to style your curated lists.
- GitHub repository: arunbasillal/easy-curated-lists
To install this plugin:
- Install the plugin through the WordPress admin interface, or upload the plugin folder to /wp-content/plugins/ using ftp.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress. On a Multisite you can either network activate it or let users activate it individually.
- Add the shortcode in the format
[easycuratedlists id='1,12,25']to a post, page or a text widget.
How to find ID of a post, page or product?
You can find post, page and product ID from within WordPress admin. Please refer this article for screenshots and more info: Easily Find ID of Post, Page or Product In WordPress
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Easy Curated Lists» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Date: 15.June.2021
- First release of the plugin.