An improved (and easy) dashboard for your LearnDash site.
Main features (free version):
- Everything in one page
- Number of students, groups, comments, courses, lessons, topics, quizzes
- Courses enrolls, starts and completions
- Essays and Assignments pending
- Top Courses (by access mode and number of enrolled students)
- Top Groups (by members)
- Most Active Students
- Least Active Students
- Most Commenting Users
- Most Completed Courses
- Most Completed Lessons
- Most Completed Topics
- Most Completed Quizzes
- Courses with more comments
- Courses completed in the same day
- Courses stats over time
- Lessons stats over time
- Topics stats over time
- Quizzes stats over time
- Table with courses completions stats
- Table students activity
- Number of students
- get stats for filtered course
- get stats for filtered user (new!)
Pro add-on Premium features (paid version):
- Shortcode to place the dash (global or filtered) wherever you like on the frontend of your site
- Shortcode attributes, so you can customize your dash (show or hide widgets)
- Export (to CSV, Excel or PDF), copy and print table data
- Filter course and get advanced stats
- Filter user and get advanced stats (new!)
- More premium features to come
Get the Easy Dash for Learndash Pro add-on at WP Trat
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress.
- Visit dashboard and settings through «Easy Dash» (LearnDash – LMS submenu) link.
- Easy Dash for LearnDash Pro is an add-on, thus needing Easy Dash for LearnDash (free version) to be installed and activated
Have feedback or a feature request?
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins! Just drop us an email with your suggestion.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Easy Dash for LearnDash» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- New: top groups (#members) in course filtered
- New: filter user and get its stats
- Improved: buttons to export data
- Fixed: some PHP notices
- New: added more options do «last x days» queries: ‘120’, ‘180’, ‘365’ and ‘all time’.
- Fixed: tested up to 5.9
- New: filter course and get its stats
- New: edit widgets visibility directly on the dash
- Improved: translate everything (including widgets elements and details)
- Fixed: small bugs
- Attention pro users: shortcode attributtes (widgets numbers and names) may have changed
- New chart: Lessons Stats Over Time (starts, completions)
- New chart: Topics Stats Over Time (starts, completions)
- New chart: Quizzes Stats Over Time (starts, completions)
- New chart: Most Completed topics (last x days)
- New chart: Most Completed quizzes (last x days)
- Attention pro users: shortcode attributtes (widgets numbers and names) have changed. Check the new ones on the shortcode tab (admin) and fix it on your page/post.
- Plugin prepared for the pro add-on premium feature: export (to CSV, Excel or PDF), copy and print table data
- Plugin prepared for the pro add-on premium feature: a shortcode to display the dash on the frontend of your site, with attributes (so you can choose which widgets to show or hide)
- NEW widget: courses stats over time
- Fixed bug when there is no activity in the last X days.
- Fixed bug when there is no group.
- Fixed bug when there is no course.
- Initial Release.