Easy Feedback adds a feedback form to the bottom of every page on your site. It requests user feedback about issues with the current page.
The form asks for three things from the user:
- What the user was doing
- What went wrong
- Their email address (optional)
The form appears only on the
pages post-type, and does not appear on archive pages.
These elements are customizable via the menu at
Settings > Easy Feedback:
- The link text for toggling the form’s visibility
- The form’s headline
- The form’s description
- The email address that receives form submissions
The form is styled very minimally so that it (hopefully) blends in with your active theme. There are, however, several classes and IDs baked into the form, which you can target with custom CSS.
- Link to toggle form: Something wrong with this page?
- Form Headline: Help us improve
- Form description: Thanks for helping us improve the site. Is there a typo? Something broken? Didn’t find something where you expected to? Let us know. We’ll use your feedback to improve this page, and the site overall.
- Email Address: The site’s admin email
The default form language was inspired by the fine folks who run the web at California State University Monterey Bay, who were in turn inspired by the government of the United Kingdom.
- Upload the easy-feedback folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You can adjust settings using the ‘Settings > Easy Feedback’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Easy Feedback» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Easy Feedback» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.