When creating a menu under the «Appearance -> Menus» tab it allows you to double click to expand and collapse a menu tree.
This is particularly useful for large menus or menus with many different sub trees that take up screen space.
Minimized menus will be saved as a cookie so when you return they should be minimized again.
- A browser that supports the :after CSS selector is required to show the minimized indicators (IE7 and IE8 may not show them).
- Images to show collapsed menus rather than just a blue marker.
- Double-click visual feedback.
- your ideas!
Drop into either your /mu-plugins/ directory, or your plugins directory and activate it.
- Upload the
expandable-menusdirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (if placed in the the
- Create a menu with some children elements and double click the parent.
- None yet
- Why isn’t this working?
- Have you tried double clicking? A lot of people dont understand you have to double click to minimize as there wasn’t initially an indicator telling you to do so.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Expandable Menus» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- First Release.
- Fixed icon alignment issue.
- Supports over 200 menus now.
- Different indicators on hover and when minimized
- Saves minimized menus in a cookie so you don’t have to minimize every time the page is loaded.