TFA (Two Factor Authentication) Login Security & WP QR Login System is a QR based login system for wordpress websites. It allows you to login to your website admin panel without using any username or password. Just scan the QR code and you will be inside the admin panel. We understand that sometimes managing multiple websites become quite difficult, as we have to keep remembering the username/password OR, have to keep them safe all the time. Facebar provides you a very simple, fast, secure and hassle free login system.
It works in simple three steps:
- Generate QR code
- Scan QR Code
- Get login to your website admin panel automatically.
Here are some features comes with this plugin:
- Allow you to login using QR code scanner app
- Multiple users on a single website can have their unique QR code and they can use this use this QR code to scan and login into the website admin panel.
- Install this plugin on multiple websites, generate QR codes of them and Use Facebar Android App to scan QR codes and get login into your websites admin panel automatically.
- Very fast & secure login system.
- Very simple and clean user interface for users.
Support & Documentation
- Unzip the downloaded plugin and upload the folder «facebar» to the «/wp-content/plugins/» directory.
- Go to the plugin menu in WordPress and activate the plugin.
- Go to the left hand side of admin menu and click on «Facebar».
- Download FaceBar Mobile App and Try to Scan QR Code showing in side of setting of facebra plugin.
- Or you can go to user profile to scan for first/time or go to wp-login.php page and scan & then enter QR Code easy 1234DF43.
- Once you will do it you will be logged in.
- For specific user’s QR Code please go to user profile and scan QR Code there.
Please ask your question to Two Factor Authentication (TFA) Login Security & WP QR Login System Forum for any bug you might have found, or any suggestion you like to add.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«TFA Login Security – Scan & Login to WordPress Website with QR Code» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Initial public release.
- Date: 30-Sep-2019