The FriendFeed Activity Widget is a simple WordPress widget that pulls your FriendFeed stream, pretties it up a bit and shares it with visitors to your blog. It’s essentially a lifestream plugin that requires just a few steps to set up.
Please read the installation instructions carefully and ensure that you extract the widget to the correct folder path.
- Adds formatting for several addition services.
- Fixes a minor bug with Twitter autolinking of @names and urls.
- Fixes a bug with Twitter hash tag detection.
- Hotfix which should resolve the path issue introduced in the previous release.
- Added grouping support and formatting for many additional services.
- Moved styling to an external stylesheet, widget.css.
- Added date formatting options to widget settings.
- Added proper html encoding for feed links (XHTML validates.)
- Changed output from UL to DIV structure; may require CSS changes. Sorry!
- Updated to the latest FriendFeed API wrapper.
- Fixed some XHTML formatting problems.
- Fixed a potential incompatibility problem with other FriendFeed plugins.
- Fixed an issue with certain grouped events being dropped.
- Added grouping support and formatting for Flickr events.
- Output changes to resolve potential compatibility problems with other FF plugins.
- Embedded default styling into widget (suggested by bwana.tv)
- Rewrote caching system.
- Fixes compatibility problem with Glenn Slaven’s FriendFeed comments plugin.
- First plugin release; alpha-state.
- Extract the zip archive and upload the contents to your /wp-contents/plugins/ folder. The files should end up in a directory named «friendfeed-activity».
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard and activate the plugin.
- Go to your Design -> Widgets page and add the widget to your sidebar. Go ahead and configure it with your API key, nickname and any additional settings you’d like.
- I’m seeing %BEG_OF_TITLE% and %END_OF_TITLE% in my Widgets UI
Ensure that your web server is running PHP5 and has CURL support enabled.
- Will the widget run under PHP4?
It is highly doubtful, though it has not been tested. Please let me know if you try it with success.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«FriendFeed Activity Widget» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores