This plugin allows you to preview your themes or to allow users to preview a theme on the front end.
It renders a different theme for the user on your site without changing the current theme. It also offers a
download link for the previewed theme provided that the theme is in the «wp-content/themes» directory of your
wordpress installation. In version 1.2 a theme shopping cart was added to enable you sell your precious premium
themes. After a user buys your theme he/she will be redirected back to your site and he’ll will be registered using
the email he purchased with. The transaction is saved and client can now download his theme from the sidebar.
There’s a catch though, the client must be logged in to download his/her premium theme(s). If all your themes are
free, no login is required. Users can just download whenever…
Note: this plugins only pulls themes from your
wp-content/themes directory, the same directory where zipped files will be stored.
- To manually trigger a theme preview, type
?fet_preview=theme-folder-nameat the end of your site url; like
- Apply a similar procedure for a theme download:-
- Front-end ANY theme preview. Like the plugin name suggests 🙂
- Theme (zip on the fly) download (optional, of course )
- Premium themes shopping cart
- Upload the
front-end-theme-previewdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Click on Front End Theme Preview ‘Settings’ Link to load the plugin configuration page
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Front End Theme Preview» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Admin UI update to use native wp metaboxes
- Addressed a code typo in fetp.widgets.php
* Bug fix (js fix to hide plugin sidebar 2 seconds after page load)
- Added a theme paypal shopping cart.
- Added 3 new widgets: ‘Preview Themes List, Theme Shopping Cart and a client’s premium theme(s) download widget.
- Moved the user guide to the contextual help tab.
- Updated the plugin’s save options form to save in at most two clicks.
- Added non-clean url support for previews
- Fixed Cleanup Frequency on options save
- Fixed a clean up bug
- Reworked the plugin toolbar to slide in from the top with extra theme info.
- Added folder cleanup feature for a much better looking «wp-content/themes» folder 🙂
- Added an option to let users download the site’s «default» theme. Off by default.
- Fixed a minor backend $path bug
- First Release