Easily go from four widgets to three or three to six from a dropdown in Genesis Theme Settings.
Genesis Simple Footer Widgets lets you go from one footer widget to six or no footer widgets to six in seconds without hiring a developer.
Special thanks to:
- C. Paul for inspiring me to build the plugin with his article
Controlling Footer Widget Columns from Theme Settings Page in Genesis .
- Cathi Bosco of C&D Studios , for designing the banner image for Genesis Simple Footer Widgets.
- This plugin works on all Studiopress themes and most well coded Genesis child themes.
- Please use the plugins support forum for help. Don’t ask for help in a review.
- Contact me for translations.
How To Use
- Navigate to the
Genesis > Theme Settingsmenu
- Select how many widgets you need from the dropdown and click save.
- Go to
Appearance > Widgetsand add new widgets to the new widget areas.
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Is the CSS responsive?
Yes, the widgets are fully responsive. For example, if you have 6 widgets selected. You will see 6 widgets in one row on desktop, 3 widgets divided into
two rows on tablets and on mobile devices you will have all of your widgets stacked on top of each other.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Genesis Simple Footer Widgets» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores