GeoSkipper allows you to specify links and/or text to display to your visitors based on their location. This content can be shown in a slide-out tab or via a full page overlay.
Other options include
- Redirect a visitor to a specific page based on their location
You’ll need a GeoSkipper account to use this functionality.
- Upload the Geoskipper plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Open the GeoSkipper Settings (under Settings sidebar)
- Enter your GeoSkipper Site Id from your GeoSkipper account
- Check if you want GeoSkipper active on your blog listing or static homepage
- To enable on individual posts edit the post and enable it in the «GeoSkipper Controls»
Where do I find my Site Id?
When viewing your site listing on account.geoskipper.com click «Get Code Snippet» and your Site Id is the number after /geo/. You will also see it in the URL. We’ll add a separate Site Id display to this page in the near future.
Does it make sense to put GeoSkipper on all my pages?
In most cases GeoSkipper makes the most sense on your landing page. The plugin allows you to place it on any page/post, the blog listing or your static homepage when applicable. There is also an option to put it on all pages but make sure this is what you really want.
I still have questions
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«GeoSkipper» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
version 0.1.0 (April 4, 2011)
- Initial Release
version 0.1.1 (April 6, 2011)
- Documentation Updates