THE MOST CONVENIENT, SUPER FAST AND FEATURE-RICH HELPDESK AND SUPPORT TICKETING PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS.
The management of customer support requests is made easy by the best helpdesk and support ticketing system- Hive Support.
Hive Support is a multipurpose and feature-rich plugin that helps you to manage customer queries and support right from your WordPress dashboard.
You may set up a system for customers to submit support tickets, monitor the progress of those requests, and interact with customer to help them with their problems using Hive Support.
Utilizing a support ticketing system will primarily help you organize and track customer support requests effectively, preventing any requests from being overlooked or ignored. This might lessen the workload on your support staff and increase client satisfaction.
Additionally, Hive Support provides capabilities like customization, automation, and interaction with other tools for customer service. These can help to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your customer service procedure.
Utilizing the Hive Support plugin for your WordPress website can make you appear more professional and foster consumer trust.
- Manage Tickets: This feature from the admin dashboard shows all ticket related details and status like open ticket, tickets waiting reply, active tickets, resolved tickets. A unique admin dashboard is included with Hive Support . From the organized dashboard, you can manage agent privileges, see individual reports, and modify customer information.
- Filter Tickets: If you want to filter the tickets on a criteria such as status, priority, assignee, product or creation date then you have the overall flexibility to work on the filtered tickets which will make your working process more easy.
- Support Staff: As an admin you can add more support staff to reply to the customers. And also edit the staff details if needed.
- Saved Response: This feature is created to save all the responses and replies. So that agent can have a look at the replies and activities.
- Activities: This section is for showing the agents activities. All the agents and their individual responses status related activities will be displayed here.
- Report: Report will show a statistical representation on overall tickets status and the agent’s performance. So view thorough reports on your customer service representatives and clients.
- Automation: If you set a condition on some specific problems then after matching the criteria a reply will be shown automatically. If the condition doesn’t match then it will hand over to the admin or an agent.
- Business Inboxes: The feature is to set all the basic information like inbox name, email, admin email etc. Footer customization.
- Integration: To receive and respond to tickets, users can integrate the total system with other social media.
- Drag and drop builders: Build the custom ticket fields as you need with this feature. Admin can set the ticket’s fields and drag and drop the fields according to the requirement.
- 100% Customer Support Service: You can efficiently reply , track, and manage all of your customer questions with Hive Support. You can also retain a record of your customers’ supplementary information, remarks, and overall statistics.
- Portal for customers: The customer can examine all of the tickets by logging into the dashboard. In order to serve both logged-in users and unregistered users, public people can reply to a ticket using a special signed secure link.
- Segmenting tickets: This provides the ability to divide tickets into product categories. A ticket’s priority can be determined by the admin or support agent. Customers also can set the priority.
- Overall tickets status: Provides ticket management that is really quick and comprehensive.Keep track of the wait times for all of your tickets as well as tickets with other status.
The easy way.
Go to your WordPress Dashboard. Navigate to Plugins > Add New and then search for «Hive Support». Click on Install and then Activate the Plugin.
That’s it, Hive Support is now activated on your site!
The hard way..
Download «Hive Support» and then extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
1. Who should use the Hive Support plugin?
Hive Support plugin can be beneficial to anyone who needs to manage customer support inquiries on their WordPress website. Examples of businesses or organizations that might benefit from a support ticketing system plugin includes websites for selling products online, providers of online services, companies that make software and more. In general, any company or organization that needs to manage customer inquiries or support requests in an organized and efficient manner can benefit from using the Hive Support plugin.
2. Do I need any coding knowledge to access this plugin?
No, You don’t need to know any code to access the plugin. This plugin is very easy to use.
3. Is it easy to use?
Yes, you just need to get the plugin and install it. Overall accessing process is very much user-friendly.
4. Is it compatible with other tools?
Yes, it is completely compatible with all themes and other tools.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Hive Support – Helpdesk & Customer Support Ticket Plugin for WordPress» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Hive Support – Helpdesk & Customer Support Ticket Plugin for WordPress» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
This is the initial release of Hive Support.