Display images as circle on the current page or post using the basic JQuery library.
There are three ways to insert a IS Circular Photo Gallery:
- Select the images attached to your post/page with the shortcode [wp-iscircularphoto]
- Upload your pictures to a subfolder and use the shortcode [wp-iscircularphoto dir=SUBFOLDER]
- Tag images in your media library using the Media Tags plugin by Paul Menard and use the shortcode [wp-iscircularphoto mediatag=tagslug]
- Multiple galleries per page
- Configure the background color, text color, container width and choose black or white for the scrollbar.
- Auto-rotation of the images
- Configure the starting slide number
- Touch control of the scrollbar
- Optional link field in the image editor to link an image to an URL instead of the lightbox
- Option to open links in the same window or a new window
- Enable/disable automatic rotation for each instance of a gallery
- Supports full text description in the popup window of a gallery from the media library
- Unzip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the gallery in Settings -> IS Circular Photo Gallery.
Using the built-in WordPress library:
- Upload images using the WordPress image uploader on your post or page or into the media library. Enter a title to display, and optionally enter an external link.
- Use the shortcode [wp-iscircularphoto] anywhere in the post or page
- If you want the image to link to an external URL, enter the address in the WP-Polaroid Plus link field in the image editor (ie: http://www.website.com). If the link field does not contain a URL, the image will link to the full size popup image with the description (if any) displayed as text below the image.
For galleries based on a subfolder:
- Create a folder for your galleries within your WordPress installation, wherever you want. The location has to be accessible from the internet – for example you could use wp-content/galleries.
- Upload your image galleries to a subfolder of this folder, for example you might upload your images under «wp-content/galleries/subfolder».
- Set the «Path to galleries from homepage root path» in the settings admin page for WP-Polaroid Plus. Enter the path with trailing slash like: «wp-content/galleries/». NEW – alternatively you may also enter the full path like «http://www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/galleries/». Note that the gallery must reside on the same server as the blog. If you have entered the gallery path correctly you will see a list of the sub-directories on the settings page.
- Insert a gallery on a page by specifying the shortcode [wp-iscircularphoto dir=subfolder] on your post or page.
This gallery style will display the image names as the captions, and will link to the full size image.
- How can I help support this plugin?
A donation to support this plugin would be greatly appreciated. I also appreciate a rating on the WordPress plugin directory.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«IS Circular Photo Gallery» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
Version 1.9 (January 13, 2014)
- Set picture width
Version 1.8 (January 05, 2014)
- Set large picture width/height
Version 1.7 (December 23, 2013)
- Display better on mobile devices
Version 1.6 (December 20, 2013)
- New option : In case of 5 pictures – pentagon pictures order
Version 1.5 (December 04, 2013)
- Display better on mobile devices
Version 1.4 (November 09, 2013)
- Set the border width/color property
Version 1.3 (October 21, 2013)
- Change Captions Background color
Version 1.2 (October 07, 2013)
- Large / central image lightbox popups on double click
Version 1.1 (September 16, 2013)
- Fix problem with image display
Version 1.0 (September 01, 2013)
- Initial version