With just one click, you can easily generate Posts Slider, Posts Carousel, Posts Grid, Posts Accordion, Posts Tab, Posts Ticker, and Posts Categories & Tags Filter. This addon helps you showcase your content in various formats, providing an engaging user experience for your visitors. Magical Posts Display is an Elementor addon that simplifies the creation of interactive content displays.
See live preview
Live preview Magical Posts Display
Upgrade Pro For All Features
See Short video
Magical Posts Display comes with a range of awesome Elementor widgets that make it easy to display your posts in unique and visually appealing ways.
Magical Posts Display is a user-friendly addon that offers many different ways to display your site posts. Our Elementor widgets allow you to customize and set new options for each Magical Posts item, giving you complete control over your content display. In addition, our addon supports post meta, categories, tags, comments, timestamps, and more, making it easy to create a personalized and engaging user experience for your visitors.
Most powerful features:
- Drag & Drop Elementor page builder Widgets.
- You can edit every single item
- Posts Group Grid
- Posts Categories Filter Live preview
- Posts Tags Filter Live preview
- Posts Slider Live preview
- Posts Ticker (Latest News) Live preview
- Posts carousel. Live preview | Video Tutorial
- Posts grid card. Live preview | Video Tutorial
- Posts Accordion. Live preview | Video Tutorial
- Posts Tab. Live preview | Video Tutorial
- Awesome Posts list. Live preview | Video Tutorial
- Posts list card. Live preview | Video Tutorial
- Categories gird.
- Popular posts widget with image.
- Recent posts widget with image.
- Posts grid show by shortcode.
- Posts time show.
- Posts category show.
- Posts tag show.
- All options show hide features.
- User-friendly Editor.
Magical Posts Display – Elementor Advanced Posts widgets uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
First things first, thank you for choosing our Magical Posts Display plugin!
You can install the plugin one of two ways:
Install using FTP
- Unzip the magical-posts-display.zip file locally to your machine
- Connect to your FTP area using your preferred FTP package
- Upload the magical-posts-display.zip folder that you extracted from the zip file to the plugin folder of your WordPress installation (wp-content -> plugin)
- Go to plugin and activate Magical Posts Display.
Install by WordPress (recommended)
- Login to your WordPress admin area.
- Navigate to plugin and click the Add New button at the top.
- Click the Upload plugin button at the top.
- Click the Choose File button and locate the magical-posts-display.zip file on your machine and click the Install Now button.
- On the basis the plugin installs correctly, click the Activate link.
How Can I use Magical Posts Display Plugin?
You can easily use the plugin by Elementor page builder editor. If you go add new or edit page then you will get all Elementor widgets for use.
Can I customize the look and feel of my content displays with Magical Posts Display?
Yes, you can customize the look and feel of your content displays using the various Elementor widgets that come with the addon. You can change the layout, colors, fonts, and more to create a unique and visually appealing content display
Can I display posts from a specific category with Magical Posts Display?
Yes, Magical Posts Display supports posts categories, allowing you to display posts from a specific category. You can use the Elementor widgets to filter posts based on categories and tags and create a more personalized user experience for your visitors
Do I need any coding skills to use Magical Posts Display?
No, you don’t need any coding skills to use Magical Posts Display. The addon comes with various Elementor widgets that allow you to create stunning content displays without any coding knowledge. Simply select the widget you want to use, customize it to your liking, and publish your content display.
Can I use Magical Posts Display on multiple websites?
Yes, you can use Magical Posts Display on multiple websites with a single license. The addon offers a flexible licensing system that allows you to use it on an unlimited number of websites, making it an excellent choice for web developers and agencies who create websites for multiple clients.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Magical Posts Display – Elementor Advanced Posts widgets» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Magical Posts Display – Elementor Advanced Posts widgets» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Added Categories grid widget
- CMB2 issue fixed
- Grid style issue fixed
- Fixed PHP Error
- Removed old posts blocks for Elementor user
- Accordion widget title issue fixed
- Added New responsive css code for all widgets
- Added new image options for height
- New Posts image grid added
- Fixed php error
- Removed Carbon_Fields for new user
- Posts carousel widget style and options added
- Fixed PHP Error
- Added Posts Group Grid 1 Elementor widget
- Added Posts Group Grid 2 Elementor widget
- Added new options in the awesome posts list Elementor addons
- Added new style in the awesome posts list Elementor addons
- Added New function for posts query
- js .map issue fixed
- WordPress excerpt first check function added
- List card style issue fixed
- slider item style issue fixed
- Elementor notice changed
- Now can use only for Gutenberg
- Added some style
- Added php class for admin
- Grid 3 Column problem solved
- Added options and fixed issue in posts accordion, posts carousel, posts tab and posts ticker widget.
- Demo added for more useable
- New options added for posts accordion
- Grid style issue fixed
- Added New options for every widget
- New Admin style added
- Bootstrap js update
- Font icons Update
- Removed useless css file
- Set Top Magical Posts Display Widget in Elementor
- Added New options for Posts Slider Elementor Widgets
- Added New options for Posts Carousel Elementor Widgets
- Added New options for Posts Grid Elementor Widgets
- Added new options for Posts List Elementor Widgets
- Added new options for Posts Tab Elementor Widgets
- Added new options for Posts Accordion Elementor Widgets
- Setup Elementor dependency
- Added new category for Elementor Widgets
- Added New Posts Slider Elementor Widgets
- Added New Posts Carousel Elementor Widgets
- Added New Posts Grid Elementor Widgets
- Added new Posts List Elementor Widgets
- Added new Posts Tab Elementor Widgets
- Added new Posts Accordion Elementor Widgets
- Added new Posts Ticker Elementor Widgets
- Removed Posts type mp-display for unsed user and new user
- Plugin ready for Elementor widget
- Major update so please keep database backup before update.
- WooCommerce checkout page style issue fixed
- Fixed Magical Awesome Posts Lists block issue
- Added style for more responsive
- Added 2 more tab items now supports 4 tab category
- Added options for shortcode grid
- Added style for shortcode grid
- Some Css style fixe
- Added Valid donation link
- Slider style issue fixed
- php bug fixed
- New Slider block added
- Front page pagination issue fixed
- Admin page style added
- Added Posts Ticker Gutenberg block
- Fixed some style and bugs
- Fixed 8 more style and bugs
- Added video tutorial for better use
- Added Widget posts accordion
- Added widget posts tab
- Added Widget For Popular And Recent Posts display in widget
- Added Gutenberg awesome posts list block
- Added Gutenberg posts carousel block
- Added Gutenberg posts grid block
- Added Gutenberg posts list block
- Tested WordPress 5.4
- Released version