BS Math Captcha for Elementor Forms
BS Math Captcha for Elementor Forms is a simple plugin that add a math captcha to every elementor forms you have on your site. You can just install the plugin, activate it and that’s it. The captcha will appear automatically on all your Elementor Forms. This is made possible by jquery plugin ebcaptcha. Special thanks to the developer.
– Make sure to check also this other jQuery plugin which runs jquery when an element is visible, useful for popup forms arrive.js
NOTICE : You need to have Elementor Pro for this plugin to work
- Easy to use
- Lightweight plugin
- Elementor full Support
- Super easy Installation
- 100% Responsive
- Easy and Fast to Setup
- All Major browser supported
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select ‘add new’.
- Search for ‘Math Captcha for Elementor Forms’ install it and activate it.
- That’s all. You should see that all your forms will automatically have a math captcha.
- To edit error message go to Settings > BS Math Captcha for Elementor
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Math Captcha for Elementor Forms» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Initial Release
- Fixed issue where the captcha was not appearing on popup forms.
- Fixed small issue
- Made the area around submit better clickable
- Error on wrong captcha
- Automatically hide error when right captcha is inserted
- Added settings page
- Added custom error message on settings page
- Made the default error message translatable
- Added settings quick link from plugins list
- Fixed an issue where multiple fields where created if you had a form and popup form at the same page
- Fixed issues on some cases with cache plugin that the field got recreated
- Fixed some readme syntax
- Added the option to choose which math logic to use(+,-,*)
- Small code cleanup