Drag and drop grid builder, that helps you quickly and easily build responsive grid for your WordPress posts – no programming knowledge required.
Unleash the designer in you! a wide range of features and nearly unlimited possibilities to display WordPress posts in a grid layout.
Use out-of-the-box grid elements to form your grid layouts. Max Grid Builder offers a comprehensive list of ready-to-use elements and multiple grid options.
Each grid element has its own options panel, Max Grid Builder allows you to override any of these settings inside the element for maximum flexibility.
The Visual Shortcode simplifies the shortcode editing process by allowing the editing of shortcode attributes through a simple panel. Shortcode still can be edited manually via Text Editor.
Open content assigned to a Grid Item inside a beautiful responsive overlay window, with a modern interface and tons of customizing options to make sure that the pop-ups match your preference.
Live Visual Preview
Check the grid appearance directly in the admin panel. No need to reload the page, everything is done thanks to ajax.
- Use a simple drag and drop editor to move and manage your elements across the grid.
- An intuitive interface makes it easy to create a beautiful grids, all on your own.
- Powerful design options to control padding, margin, border, radius, and more.
- Max Grid Builder come with a comprehensive list of ready-to-use elements.
- Individual element options.
- 3 seamless grid layouts available (Grid, list & Masonry).
- Replace your grid featured images with a featured video from YouTube, Vimeo or even self-hosted videos.
- 3 pagination systems to choose from (Numbered buttons, Load more button or Infinite scroll).
- Live visual preview.
- Visual shortcode generator.
- Open content assigned to a Grid Item inside a beautiful lightbox.
- AJAX comment form.
- Multi level comment threads.
- Google fonts.
- Author box widget.
- Twitter follow button.
- Caching system to improve your site speed and reduce the loading time.
- Make your gallery standout by adding images, videos, audio and posts all into one grid.
- 4 Accent Colors that can be used for links, icons, buttons, backgrounds etc.
- Grid looks great from small resolutions to large displays.
- Each element is fully customizable. Adjust fonts, colors, sizing and spacing and even apply custom CSS.
- Easily add custom CSS code without even having to modify your theme or plugin files.
- Translation Ready
- Query post by categries & tags.
- Pre-made Grid Layouts of your own can be saved to your Grid Library for later and then loaded instantly on new grids.
- Migrate your grid templates from site to site in seconds. Transfer your work from development to production easily.
- Build unlimited templates.
- Pre-Made Templates. Here is a live demo
- Visual composer integration.
- Set a 3 custom color per post category to use them in your templates to spice up your grids look even more.
- Add Newest, Most Popular, Most Liked, Most Downloaded, Sale and Best Seller Ribbons to your posts, products and downloads.
- Play songs directly in your grid
- Audio player supporting single song or tracklist from SoundCloud or from a self-hosted file (WAV, MP3 or OGG).
- Make it easier than ever for your audience to spread your content around the web. Connect directly to the most popular social media networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Quickly & easily add Facebook OpenGraph tags
- Stop bots on your Max Grid comment forms with Google reCAPTCHA.
- Easy to use embed tool that makes it simple to share music from SoundCloud to your grids.
- Add an Ajax “Love This” button to your posts and custom post types.
- Display how many times a post has been viewed.
- Fully documented step-by-step to help set up and running
- Easy-to-use help center with frequently asked questions and detailed documentation.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin;
- Navigate to Plugin Settings and fill settings.
- How To Use
- How To Configure Posts
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Max Grid» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Max Grid» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Fixing compatibility issues with WordPress 5.3
- Fixed bug with video duration display.
- Fixed bug with displaying featured image if using Vimeo, YouTube or mp4 as Grid Post Thumbnail.
- Add: Extensions menu/page
- New: YouTube Stream – Premium Add-on
- First release.