Sell more and become a digital trust pioneer today.
Motive Commerce Search for WooCommerce has been designed to deliver exceptional experiences for you and your shoppers. An easy to install no-code plugin, it can be connected and configured with your catalogue in a matter of minutes.
Guaranteed trust thanks to tracker and cookie-free technology. Transparent pricing with no surprises.
SOME OF THE FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE
- Privacy-first analytics → Discover your most popular products and new market opportunities without collecting or tracking your customers’ information.
- Boost & Bury rules → Adapt your sales to your goals by highlighting promoted items at the top of the results page and hiding those you want to give less visibility to.
- Synonyms for relevant results → Ensure relevant results by setting up the synonyms tool for shoppers that ask for the same product using different terms.
- Typo tolerant → Shoppers misspelling products will still find what they’re looking for.
- Many sites, one search tool → Set up, customise and manage the search of all your company’s sites from the same place.
- No-code visual customisations → Display your brand identity across the whole search layer adding your font, colours, logo and more.
- Move inventory and promote specific products → Use the banners feature to position your offers in front of even more eyes.
- Popular products → Shoppers see your most popular products when they click the search box, allowing them to jump directly to your most popular products in less steps and complete their purchases even faster.
- Instant results → Shoppers see results from the moment they click the search box for a more engaging experience.
- Customisable product cards → Configure how you want to visually display your products in your shoppers’ search results.
- Mobile version included → Shoppers can search on any device without you paying more. Included in all plans.
FULLY TRANSPARENT WITH NO SURPRISES
- One flat rate with no hidden extras: Choose the pricing plan that matches your shop’s size, goals and needs.
- Full access to all features: No matter what plan you select, you’ll have access to all features, with upgrades and support included.
- Search that’s priced by… searches! Don’t be stung by a provider that charges by requests. With Motive Commerce Search, you pay by what matters most to your and your shoppers: searching and finding.
- Dedicated customer support: A team of real people to help you with any questions you may have.
- Search that’s never switched off: Motive Commerce Search will never switch off your service, even if your shop outperforms the plan you’ve purchased.
THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS
Motive Commerce Search is built on the technology of Empathy.co, which provides some of the world’s largest online retailers with their search.
Motive Commerce Search has taken this same technology and made it available for any sized shop. That means search that is affordable with features that have been carefully developed with the needs of your shop and customers in mind.
GREATER TRUST = BETTER RESULTS
- Guaranteed trust: Tracker and cookie-free technology
- Privacy by Design: Fully GDPR-compliant so you never have to worry about constantly adjusting to evolving data protection laws
- Boost revenue: Businesses that generate trust are 1.6x more likely to boost revenue and EBIT growth rates by 10% or more (Source: McKinsey)
- Added value: Shoppers now value trust almost as much as price, and on a par with delivery times. (Source: McKinsey)
- Respect customer data: A majority of consumers now look specifically for businesses that have a reputation for protecting their data. (Source: McKinsey)
- Become a digital trust pioneer today
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
«It’s incredible to see a 4X or 5X increase in conversions. We’re trying to get people to search as often as possible. The numbers don’t lie!» – Manuel Mas Candela, Director of Marketing & Technology, Mundoalfombra
«We find it a privilege to have access to this technology.» – Beatriz Álvarez, Founder, La Frikilería
«In the past, when you opened the search, it seemed to take you to a different website. It was quite confusing for the shopper. With Motive, the search layer matches the aesthetics of the shop perfectly.» – Patric Juan Seert, CEO, TocToc
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT COMMERCE SEARCH?
Here’s a selection of blog posts we think you’ll find interesting. You can read the full blog here.
- What is the difference between a search and a request?
- When we say we’re privacy by design, what does that mean?
- The secret to making top products more visible to shoppers
- This McKinsey report shows the importance of digital trust
- What is a product card and what should it include?
GOT A QUESTION?
We’ve got it all covered in our Knowledge Hub.
Who is Motive Commerce Search for?
If you’re a small to medium sized retailer using WooCommerce and receive anything from 1 to 1,000,000 searches a month, Motive Commerce Search is for you.
How long does it take to install?
About 5 minutes. And it’s a super easy process!
Is Motive Commerce Search GDPR compliant?
100% compliant. Our plugin is built on the principles of privacy by design and doesn’t use tracking or cookies so you’ll never have to worry about changes in regulations.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Motive Commerce Search for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Motive Commerce Search for WooCommerce» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Allow auto configure values on creation.
- Improve reporting of add2cart events.
- Update tested up WordPress version to 6.3.
- Add catalog info.
- Fix variations appearing in simple products.
- Compatibility with wp-rocket.
- Fix deactivation error introduced in the previous release.
- Layer initialization alternative implementations.
- Fix missing taxonomies with no local value.
- Fix top used features.
- Fix fallback images with WPML.
- Fix generating schema & feed urls with WPML.
- Fix configuration page load.
- New motive configuration page.
- Add support for visual trigger selector selection.
- Fix error when exclude_from_search taxonomy does not exist.
- Fix top used features caching.
- Configuration reworked.
- Fix empty sale price.
- Fix wrong availability calculation.
- Minor fixes.
- Improve feed retrieval speed.
- Add logo url and dimensions to info endpoint.
- Add spanish translation to Administration page.
- Add attributes and features retrieval options.
- Top used features can be deactivated.
- Improve schema and feed build times.
- Deduplicate images.
- Avoid warnings on product attributes.
- Duplicated products issue fixed.
- Filters not shown in simple products fixed.
- Cart fixes.
- Availability fixes.
- Exclude products from search.
- Fixed minification issues on inline initialization.
- Stop depending on jQuery for initialization.
- Layer initialization inline by default.
- Full inline initialization.
- Improve layer initialization time.
- Fix shopper prices with variations.
- Improve price filter accuracy.
- Make tags facetable.
- Add Catalan schema translations.
- Validate config endpoint request body.
- Change default config.
- Fix deactivating error.
- Display shopper prices in the search results.
- Fix missing product images.
- Add product tags to feed.
- Trigger cart update after adding product cart.
- Fix encoded characters in product name.
- Allow backorders.
- Fix layer script external url modification.
- Fix empty shopping cart when search layer is not active.
- Allow bigger catalogues work by splitting feed.
- Load initialization data from endpoint to avoid cache.
- Fix product image order.
- Update admin page.
- Isolate plugin styles.
- Fix restoring config on plugin reactivation.
- Readme fixes.
- Initial release.