MAXIMIZE SALES WITH ROLE BASED PRICING FOR WOOCOMMERCE. WITH A FULL CONTROL OVER WOOCOMMERCE PRICE MANAGEMENT, HIDE PRICE OR DISPLAY PRICES BY USER ROLE
MWB Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce enables WooCommerce merchants to show WooCommerce prices by user role based on their online store.
So, you can show WooCommerce user-specific pricing to wholesalers, retailers, customers, and distributors. This WooCommerce user role based pricing plugin for customer groups & user roles helps merchants create a dedicated WooCommerce individual pricing list for either selected products, selected categories, or selected tags.
If you have various customer groups, WooCommerce user role based pricing is a smart move. Our Role Based Pricing plugin allows you to offer various prices for simple and variable products.
Merchants that want an extension for role based management to change prices in bulk for a whole category, selected products, or tags should get the WooCommerce role based pricing now.
PLUGIN MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT, SO
WITH ROLE BASED PRICING FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN YOU CAN:
- Show customer-specific pricing for WooCommerce separately to wholesalers, retailers, distributors, and customers.
- Priority-based rule application on products (simple & variable) for WooCommerce user-specific pricing.
- Apply role based price for WooCommerce on particular selected products with WooCommerce user group discount.
- Hide product price for selected user roles.
- Display or hide the tax label for different user-roles.
- Show different text in place of the add-to-cart button.
- Change discount tag color on the front end.
- Price rule table for a birds eye view of all user role based rules.
- Enable Role based pricing for WooCommerce on your store with unlimited rules.
- Create, edit, and implement role based pricing for WooCommerce rules.
- Apply multiple rules on a single user role.
- Compatible with MWB MultiCurrency Switcher for WooCommerce.
- Works perfectly with Subscriptions for WooCommerce and Subscriptions for WooCommerce Pro.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR FREE ROLE BASED PRICING FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN
1) Add-To-Cart Button & Tax Label
Role-Based Pricing for WooCommerce plugin allows the admin to remove or replace the Add-to-cart button for guest users or other desired user roles.
Similarly, using WooCommerce role based pricing you can hide or display the tax label for different user roles.
2) Text Replacement for Add-To-Cart Button
This WooCommerce user role pricing plugin, allows the admin to show text in place of the add-to-cart button. If the admin disables the add-to-cart button, this text replacement will appear instead of that button.
3) Role based price for WooCommerce with Priority-Based Pricing Rules
You can create priority-based pricing rules for different user role based. The admin can give priority to the created rules for selected user roles. The WooCommerce role based pricing plugin will then allow the priority rule to be applied first, then the second, and so on. However, the price rule application will dominate over priority rules.
4) Multiple Rule On Single User Role
The admin can apply multiple rules on a particular user role using our role-based pricing plugin. For example, you can create three price rules for a subscriber and apply all these three price rules on the subscriber, user role.
5) Price Rule Application Type
When multiple rules are applied to a single user role, the admin can decide what type of price rule it should act upon. The Role-based pricing for WooCommerce plugin allows the admin to select which price type he wants to apply the price rule.
It has the option to apply price rules using:
- Minimum Discount: The price rule will act on the rule that has the minimum discount for that user role.
- Maximum Discount: The price rule will act on the rule that has the maximum discount value for that user role.
- All Discounts Combined: The price rule will combine all discounts offered for a particular user role.
- Minimum Priority: The price rule will act on the price rule that the admin has set the minimum priority.
- Maximum Priority: The price rule will act on the price that the admin has set the maximum priority.
By default, the all Discount Combined option is checked.
6) Unlimited User Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce Rules
With a user role based pricing plugin, you can create unlimited WooCommerce individual pricing rules and apply them to the regular price or sale price as desired.
Moreover, you can apply WooCommerce user group discounts or restrict specific products, tags, or categories for WooCommerce individual pricing. It supports user role based WooCommerce category visibility.
7) Customer Specific Pricing for WooCommerce With Hiding Price According To User-Roles
WooCommerce Role Based Pricing plugin lets the store owner hide specific product prices from particular user roles. Admin can completely adjust pricing for user roles that helps in WooCommerce price management.
8) Enable/ Disable User Role-Based Price for WooCommerce Products
Role-Based Pricing for WooCommerce plugin enables the admin to show or hide the WooCommerce prices by user role. Hide or show the Regular Price and Sale price to selected users. Settings for the priority of prices by user role for WooCommerce have been provided.
9) Price Rules List
The Price Rule List is for the admin that displays all the price rules based on user roles. You can find all the role-based pricing rules details like discount type, price, priority, date published, etc. Furthermore, the admin can create new price rules and enable or disable any price rule on your WooCommerce store.
10) Sample Price Rule To Get You Started
When installing the MWB Role Based Pricing plugin, you get a sample rule for the administrator under the Price Rule tab. Here, you can start creating new rules for different user roles.
Compatible With MWB Multi-Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
Change product prices by user roles for WooCommerce along with showing users the prices in their local currency. Use our MWB Multi-Currency Switcher for WooCommerce – WordPress plugin that works seamlessly with Role Based Pricing to attract worldwide user roles to your eCommerce store.
Compatibility With Subscriptions for WooCommerce
Offer user role discounts to subscribers. If you have a subscription-based business, your customer will receive a user role-based discount for the subscription service you offer. We have made it compatible with our Free Subscription for WooCommerce plugin for smooth integration. Our WooCommerce Subscriptions Pro plugin is also compatible with Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce.
WPML and Multisite Compatibility
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF WOOCOMMERCE ROLE BASED PRICING PLUGIN OFFERS [COMING SOON]:
- Replace user role based Add-to-Cart button text for guest users and other desired roles.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Membership.
- Discount Based on the minimum and maximum amount on the cart.
- Apply a discount on the cart also.
- Item based dynamic pricing for WooCommerce.
- Apply the pricing based on the time duration or special events.
- Apply WooCommerce user role based pricing for selected users
- Text editor for the custom message that will show on the WooCommerce product page
If our documentation doesn’t contain the solution to your problem, you can visit the MakeWebBetter Forums with your question.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Role-Based Pricing for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type «MWB Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce» and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the MWB Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking «Install Now».
The manual installation method involves downloading our MWB Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains Instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
From where can I set the prices for various user roles?
Admin can set it from WooCommerce> MWB ROLE BASED PRICING FOR WOOCOMMERCE> User Role Setting> Check/Uncheck the option according to the need.
From where can I Change the text appearing next to the regular, sale, or role based price?
Admin can change the text that appears next to the various prices.
Please follow this:
WooCommerce< MWB ROLE BASED PRICING FOR WOOCOMMERCE> Text Setting.
Can we create more than one rule?
Yes, by using this role based pricing plugin you can create more than one rule as per your need.
How does the priority of the Rule type work in a role based pricing plugin?
When you set more than one rule then you can set priority for the rule, with this you can set which rule you want to prioritize
What is the use of priority in the rules?
Admin can set the priority of the rules like an example, if the priority is 3, then the rules with 1st and 2nd priority will be applied first, and if they are not applicable, then the 3rd priority rule will be implemented for a particular user-role
How to add my own Rule in Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce plugin?
We have given a special tab to add your own rule as «Price Rule» where you can set Role, Priority, Discount, Rule type Role
Can we hide the tax label for different user roles?
Yes, Using role based pricing for WooCommerce you can hide or display the tax label for different user roles.
Apart from Role Regular & on sale price can we set some other rules?
Yes for this we have given an option named «Role Based Price».
Can we have the option to apply the price rule on regular price or sale price according to our need?
Yes, the admin can select the option to apply the price rule either on regular price or on the sale price.
My question is not listed
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«MWB Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce – User Role, Hide Price, Pricing Role Based» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.2.0 – Released on 15 December 2021
- New: Wpml Compatibility
- New: Multisite Compatibility
- New: Added the multiple rule functionality for the same role
- New: Added the tag color setting
- New: Added the Add to cart in-place text setting functionality
- New: Now admin can choose to which price rule should be applicable from multiple existing rules for that user role
- Enhancement: Now the Price Rule Table will be shown inside the plugin setting
- Enhancement: Added the price column in the price rule table as well
- Enhancement: Price rule type option
- Fix: Compatibility with latest WooCommerce
- Fix: Overall plugin Enhancement and Optimization
1.1.0 – Released on 1 October 2021
- New : Now admin can hide the tax label
- New : Compatible with Subscription for WooCommerce Free and WooCommerce Subscription Pro
- New : Compatible with MWB Multi Currency Switcher Free and Multi Currency Switcher Pro
- New : Compatible with latest WP 5.8.1 and WC 5.7.1
- Fix : Small bug fixes
1.0.0 – Released on 10 June 2021
- First version