SHIPPING RATES PLUGIN PROVIDES WELL-DEFINED SOLUTIONS TO ASSIST YOU IN DETERMINING THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE SHIPPING RATES FOR YOUR STORE.
MWB Shipping Rates For WooCommerce obtains real-time shipping rates from various carriers and calculates them depending on the customer’s location, product category, shipping class, weight, price, number of items, and so on, and shows them on your WooCommerce Cart and Checkout page.
WooCommerce Shipping Rates plugin provides well-defined solutions to assist you in setting inexpensive shipping rates on your website. The admin can use the Shipping Rates plugin to:
- Create a number of MWB shipping methods.
- Help their customers to choose from a variety of shipping options.
- Makes it simple for your customers to access shipping rates.
- Set up WooCommerce dynamic shipping rates based on the order total.
With the MWB Shipping Rates For WooCommerce Plugin on your Store you can
1. Add product categories, user roles, countries, and other information as required.
2. You can specify WooCommerce Shipping Rates based on various parameters such as Product Weight, Cart Subtotal, Product Category, etc.
3. Our plugin integrates well with WooCommerce and ensures you personalize the shipment notification for your orders.
4. You’ll have a deeper understanding of all your shipping conditions, enabling you to come up with innovative methods to share cost-effective shipping rates.
5. You can easily define as many rules as you want to estimate WooCommerce shipping charges.
6. Compatible with the WPML plugin.
PLUGIN MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT, SO
Visit MWB Shipping Rates For WooCommerce Documentation and learn more about the features and working of the plugin.
What’s included in our FREE MWB Shipping Rates For WooCommerce Plugin?
1. Manage Shipments in one Place
WooCommerce Shipping Charges/Rates dashboard, you can swiftly manage orders and create shipments. Orders can be imported directly from your WooCommerce store.
2. Category Wise Shipping
Set shipping costs according to product categories. The delivery charges for Product Categories A, B, and C are the same. With the shipping costs for the Shipping category of the products in your cart, you can effortlessly estimate your total shipping cost.
3. Increase in Conversion
Offer additional shipping rates and full cost transparency to persuade prospective customers.
4. Price Range Wise Shipping
The cost of shipping varies depending on the price of the cart, which is usually somewhere within the midst of the given price category.
5. Weight and Volume-Wise Shipping
You can easily determine delivery fees depending on the weight and volume of the cart. The use of different shipping costs based on weight and volume slabs is a typical occurrence.
You can define a delivery charge according to the weight and volume unit outside of the stated range.
6. Shipping Rules
You can set Shipping Charges based on a variety of factors, like Product Weight, Cart Subtotal, Product Category, and so on.
7. Conditional Free Shipping
Configure the conditional rules to allow free shipping if the cart satisfies a specified set of criteria.
What’s Included in Premium Version of MWB Shipping Rates For WooCommerce Offers?[Coming Soon]
1. Can determine shipping rates depend on the product.
2. Can determine shipping rates based on delivery address.
3. Offer FREE shipping for Plus members.
4. Can determine expected delivery dates with all ease.
If you need support or have any question then kindly use our online chat window here or connect with us then Generate a Ticket
If our documentation doesn’t contain the solution to your problem, you can visit the MakeWebBetter Forums with your question.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of MWB Shipping Rates For WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click Add New.
In the search field type «MWB Shipping Rates For WooCommerce» and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking «Install Now».
The manual installation method involves downloading our MWB Shipping Rates For WooCommerce and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Is it possible for the admin manager to use the plugin to add category-based shipping?
Yes, the admin manager can easily add category wise shipping rates utilizing the plugin. Go to WooCommerce >> Settings >> Shipping >> Shipping method ( MWB Shipping) click on edit option and set the category wise setting according to your need.
Is it possible to include shipping costs in the cart total?
Yes, we offer this feature. You can easily add shipping charges to your cart total.Go to the WooCommerce >> Settings >> Shipping >> Shipping method ( MWB Shipping) click on edit option and set the shopping cost.
Is there any option so that we can add the shipping on product range wise?
Yes you can add the product range wise shipping by using our plugin. Go to WooCommerce >> Settings >> Shipping >> Shipping method ( MWB Shipping) click on edit option and check the Apply Price Range Rule.
Is your plugin WooCommerce-dependent?
Yes, you must first install and configure WooCommerce before using our plugin.
My question is not listed?
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«MWB Shipping Rates For WooCommerce – Multiple Shipment Methods, Dynamic Shipment Costs, Custom Delivery Notifications» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.0.1 – RELEASED ON 22 November 2021
- New: Latest WPML compatibility and multi-site compatibility
- New: Compatibility with WC 5.9.0 and WP 5.8.2
- First version