My Content: Glossary requires its parent plug-in, My Content Management, which creates a suite of custom post types, each with an appropriate custom taxonomy and a set of commonly needed custom fields.
The My Content Glossary helper plug-in adds Glossary-specific tools to your My Content Management plug-in so that you can better manage that area of your custom content.
[alphabet numbers='true']: displays list of linked first characters represented in your Glossary. (Roman alphabet only, including numbers 0-9 by default.) [term id='' term='']: displays value of term attribute linked to glossary term with ID attribute. [my_content type='glossary' display='full' taxonomy='mcm_category_glossary' order='menu_order']: display the list of glossary terms with headings for each represented alphabet character.
- Adds links throughout content (the first two occurrences on a page) for each term in your glossary.
- Agrega títulos de caracteres para cada sección de su glosario.
- Upload the
my-content-glossaryfolder to your
- Activate the plugin using the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
The plug-in will automatically be active for any Glossary terms you have already created using My Content Management.
- I installed this and it does *nothing*. What’s up?
This plug-in requires My Content Management to work. It’s not a stand-alone plug-in.
- I don’t really get how to use My Content Management.
There are many, many different ways to use it. I’d recommend buying the User’s Guide, which will walk you through many of the ways you can use this plug-in. Also, your purchase will help support me! Bonus!
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«My Content Glossary» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Add filter to modify format for glossary term links
- Add class on glossary term links
- Handle case variation on term links.
- Fix typo in readme
- Update tested to value
- Update tested to
- Enable internationalization & language packs
- New filter: ‘mcm_glossary_alphabet’: pass in a custom alphabet array.
- Make nogloss meta value non-case-sensitive
- Updated readme.txt to include some useful information previously missing.
- Bug fix: PHP Notice if no terms defined
- Bug fix: in_array in strict mode to prevent 0 from being identified as having terms.
- Added class ‘mcm-glossary’ to inserted definition links
- Shortcode attribute: [alphabet inactive=’false’] to remove letters with no related terms.
- Updated copyright, requires and tested to values
- Bug fix: post used to be an object in filter, is now an array; updated code.
- Initial release. See the My Content Management changelog from 1.3.2 and earlier to see previous changes.