This is a cool plugin to integrate Nagad payment gateway in any WooCommerce based website. It is lightweight and easy to use.
– This is a WooCommerce based plugin, so WooCommerce plugin must be activated before active this plugin.
– You must have a Nagad account to get payments.
Using the Plugin
Download the plugin, install and active.
Click on Settings or go to WooCommerce > Settings > Nagad,
Now you will see few default setup. You must fill up nagad account number and account type and also adjust other fields to get payment.
That’s it. You are ready to go!
Installation process is very easy. Follow the steps bellow:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly by search Nagad.
- Then activate the plugin.
- Click on Setting or Go to WooCommerce > settings > checkout > nagad and setup your necessary settings.
- What is nagad?
Nagad is a mobile financial service (MFS) in Bangladesh operating under the authority of Bangladesh Post.
- Is it WooCommerce dependent plugins?
Yes, You must install and active WooCommerce plugins before active this plugin.
- Nagad merchant account is necessary?
No, it could be personal or agent account.
- Is it secured?
100%, Maintained high level validation in both front-end and back-end.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Nagad» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Compatible with WordPress 5.1.1
- Spelling error resolve
- Set current Cash out rate