This WooCommerce extension automatically generates invoice, packing slip etc. which WooCommerce, by default doesn’t allow. It makes it very easy to print or download your invoice etc. from the admin order table.
Features of this plugin
- Generate, Download and Print PDF invoice/packing slip from the admin order table
- Generate PDF invoices/packings slips with your custom logo
- Send email from order table with the invoice attachment
- Let customers to access their invoices from customer’s My Account page at any time
- Admin authorization options to download or show number of invoice from customer’s My Account page
- Template footer section’s with your business slogan and web address
- Standard invoice numbering system – with custom formatting
- Custom endpoint for My Account page
- Customizable date format to show into PDFs
- Support Custom Currency
- Very lightweight
- Translation ready
- And many more features
More amazing features available in Pro version.
Features of the Pro version
- Generate, Download and Print PDF invoice with QR Code
- Generate, download or print PDFs for shipping level, delivery note and dispatch level
- Download PDF invoice with 3 different pre-made templates
- Match the template structure with Latest Accounting Standard
- Let customer allows to access their Invoice on Thankyou Page
- Personalize the download button interface on Thankyou Page
- Invoice mark as paid with custom Paid Mark
- Generate invoice number as order number or use custom number
- Automatically add bank details if the order is payable by Direct Bank Transfer
- Add another footer section containing terms & condition or return policy for your customer
- Fully integrated with WooCoomerce
- Customizable font color for every PDFs
- Use custom paper size that fits to your printer
- QR Code with invoice summary
- One click PDFs Download
- Very light weight PDF generator for WooCommerce
- And many more features
- Unzip the downloaded zip file and upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory. Alternatively, upload from Plugins >> Add New >> Upload Plugin.
- Activate the plugin from Plugins page.
After successfully installing and activating the plugin, you will find «PDF Invoice» submenu under WooCommerce menu for all the admin setting of the plugin. Go to Order >> under WooCommerce and check the action button is enable from the screen option addressed at top-right corner of the page. Now you can download pdf invoice/packing or email the pdf attachment to you customer under the action column. To show the custom endpoint under My Account page please click once to the permalink page under Settings menu without modifying nothing. That allows your customer to download their invoice.
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WooCommerce PDF Invoice and More» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Changed default value of View or Download option
- Updated the template naming mechanism
- Updated the invoice template
- Initial release