Plugin allows you to embed normal, big and very big pdf documents to the wordpress site as flipbooks with thumbnail navigation.
- Unlimited PDF files.
- Unlimited PDF file size without site performance issues.
- Turn.js flipbook integrated.
- Dashboard flipbook preview.
- Slider thumbnails navigation integrated.
- Lazy loading pages integrated.
- Pages zoom.
- Pages navigation.
- Fulscreen feature (for modern browsers).
- s2member compatible.
- Fully translatable to any language using .po files.
- Supports wordpress multisites
- Diseño adaptable
- Clear default look
- CLI integration
- Bulk PDF Import
- PDF Downloading
- Per-page downloading in JPEG or PDF
- Imagick or Gmagick support
PRO Addon Features
- Single separate PDF page.
- Regular WordPress PDF Archive page with 2 templates.
- One-page PDF Archive page with 2 templates.
- PDF Archive page by shortcode on custom page or frontpage.
- PDF Categories.
- Simple PDF page search.
- Document printing.
- Per-page printing.
- SEO friendly mode.
1.3.17 – 2017-03-29
- Private PDFs fix
1.3.16 – 2017-02-10
- Fix for ghostscript usage during the import (for wrong resolution issue)
- Setting to force two-pages layout for some screen sizes
- Enable/disable Zoom interactively
- Zoom magnify option
1.3.15 – 2017-01-19
- Stop import possibility
- Assets enqueue improvement
- Added French translation (R. Valentin)
1.3.14 – 2016-11-25
- Add setting to turn on/off url flipbook navigation
- JS function to recalculate sizes
1.3.13 – 2016-09-18
- fix PHP 5.3 compatibility
1.3.12 – 2016-11-16
- Added shortcode to enqueue assets in widgets
1.3.11 – 2016-11-11
- Added assets limit conditions and filter
- GraphicsMagick: Low quality for resulting images fix
- Improve page images preloading
1.3.10 – 2016-10-03
- Option to adjust result images size
- Fixed bug with resulting image quality
- Mobile styles improvements
- Fixed php error when server has no Imagick/Gmagick
- Changed file upload field to prevent url pasting
1.3.9 – 2016-09-11
- fix PHP 5.3 compatibility
- preload page images
1.3.8 – 2016-09-02
- Improved and fixed Gmagick support
- Added control for imagemagick/graphicsmagick switching
- Improved single page PDF download
- Added maximum viewer height setting
- Added go to page functionality
1.3.7 – 2016-08-25
- Post including logic improved
- Settings page help small improvements
- Smallfix for function type
- Documentation update
1.3.6 – 2016-08-19
- Make password protection work
- Single page PDF download
- Fixing minor php errors
1.3.5 – 2016-07-31
- Adjustable viewer height
1.3.4 – 2016-07-08
- CLI import fix
1.3.3 – 2016-06-24
- CMB2 compatibility pull request merged
- toolbar fix
- pre-page download fix
- fullscreen fix
1.3.2 – 2016-06-22
- per page download in toolbar
- page numbers bugfixing
1.3.1 – 2016-06-21
- GraphicsMagick alternative support
- Page numbers in toolbar
- Control arrows in toolbar
1.3.0 – 2016-06-07
- CMB to CMB2 dependency upgrade
- imagetragick notification added
- hide button for welcome notification
- templates structure improvements
- added import of only specific pages
- per-page downloading
1.2.7 – 2016-04-27
- added maximum book width setting
- fix PHP 5.3 compatibility
- improved fullscreen mode
1.2.6 – 2016-04-22
- Simple Line Icons conflict fix
- fix for compatibility with Magazon and other themes
- Smart Manager compatibility fix
- Mailpoet compatibility fix
1.2.5 – 2016-04-14
- improve colors and/or colorspaces of resulting images
1.2.4 – 2016-03-21
- option to display with a single page layout only
- hide top toolbar when there are no icons
- categories for PDFs
- additional template to display thumbnail carousel at the top instead of the bottom
- enhance full screen function in Chrome and IE
1.2.3 – 2016-01-20
- integration with WP CLI
- added CLI command bulk-import
- fixed missing font-awesome css
- icons compatibility fix
1.2.2 – 2015-12-25
- fixing issue with 404 links in pagination
1.2.1 – 2015-12-18
- bugfixing pro addon compatibility
- design improvements
1.2.0 – 2015-12-14
- PHP 5.3 is now required instead of PHP 5.2
- Design improvements
- Changed icon set from FontAwesome to Simple Line Icons
- Fixed admin notifications handling
- Refactoring, improved code logic
- Added compatibility with PRO Addon
1.1.7 – 2015-12-05
- Fixed bug when 2nd page in a 2-page pdf not displayed in thumbnails
- Pages limit bug
- Fixed typos
1.1.6 – 2015-11-22
- Improvements for lazy loading pages
- Enabled zoom for fullscreen mode
- Improvements to detect GhosScript installation on Unix-like systems
- Improvements for settings page
1.1.5 – 2015-09-03
- Fixes for compatibility with themes/plugins which are using humanmade/Custom-Meta-Boxes
1.1.4 – 2015-09-03
- Fixed bug for metaboxes on Import page (when Import page shows only title)
1.1.3 – 2015-08-04
- Added responsiveness for tablet and phones
- Improved fullscreen mode
- Hiding fullscreen button for browsers without Fullscreen API support
- Fixing lazyload issues – thanks to Amit for reporting the issue
- Some interface improvements – thanks to zipzit
- BX Slider wrong path #3 – fixed
- pdf-light-viewer template is not functional from user’s theme. #5 – fixed
1.1.1-1.1.2 – 2015-07-15
- Added information about GhostScript to the documentation – thanks to Alexander
- Improved requirements section
1.1.0 – 2015-06-02
- Improved CMYK PDF import
- Improved admin import status messages
- Added landscape PDF support
- Fixed some bugs with images sizing
- Increased default image sizes
- Added page zoom for flipbooks
- Added compatibility for 2 or more instances of plugin on the same page
- Added options to disable zoom and fullscreen
- Updated client side libraries
1.0.1 – 2015-01-14
- Fixed PHP errors
- Added docs explanation for Visual Composer How-To and “Imagick is not supported” requirement error
1.0 – 2014-11-26
The plugin released
It's a nice plugin, but by buying the PRO pack you would expect more integration possibilities. In fact the plugins works in a sort of "standalone" fashion and it's quite hard to integrate with the template (you can't link directly to the full screen mode, the archive/single page are somehow difficult to call separately etc.). It's impossible to sort the PDFs, because it only sorts by ID. It's not possible to save general options, so every time you import a new PDF you have to remember how to exactly set the 20+ options. It's not possible to bulk re-import PDF already created. Only a very limited set of action hooks. Very difficult to style the template. So there is large room for improvements.
Simple yet beautiful, the author is polite and provide support when it can.