Shop owners using the Portuguese carrier CTT can use this plugin to associate the tracking code with the WooCommerce order and track it on the order edit screen.
Clients will also be able to track the order shipping status on the “My Account” page.
- Add a CTT tracking code to the order
- Shop owner can check the shipping status on the order edit screen
- Client can check the delivery status on the order page on My account
- Tracking code is added to order emails sent to the client
- Tracking information is updated every time the order edit screen or the order page on My account is visited and 4 hours have passed since the last update
Do your customers still write the full postal code manually on the checkout?
Activate the automatic filling of the postal code at the checkout, avoiding incorrect data at the time of sending, with our plugin Portuguese Postcodes for WooCommerce
Are you already issuing automatic invoices on your WooCommerce store?
If not, get to know our new plugin: Invoicing with InvoiceXpress for WooCommerce
- Use the included automatic install feature on your WordPress admin panel and search for “Portugal CTT Tracking for WooCommerce”
- Go to WooCommerce > Shipping > Shipping options and set your preferences
Is this a shipping method?
Can this plugin calculate the CTT shipping costs?
What else can this plugin do besides tracking the CTT order?
Can I trigger an event when the order changes status at CTT?
Is it possible to set the CTT tracking code on an order and update the information from the CTT website via hooks?
You can use the
portugal_ctt_tracking_set_tracking_codeaction with two arguments,
$tracking_code, to set the tracking code on your order and immediatly fetch new information from the CTT website.
You can use the
portugal_ctt_tracking_update_info_for_orderaction if your order already has a tracking code set to fetch new information from the CTT website.
Please use with caution because you can slow down your website if you start updating all your orders, even the ones that don’t need update anymore. No checks are made, we just go fetch the information because you ask us to do so.
I need technical support. Who should I contact, CTT or Webdados?
The development and support is Webdados responsibility.
For free/standard support you should use the support forums at WordPress.org but no answer is guaranteed.
For premium/urgent support or custom developments you should contact Webdados directly. Charges may (and most certainly will) apply.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Portugal CTT Tracking for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Portugal CTT Tracking for WooCommerce» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.7.0 – 2022-09-01
- Due to changes in CTT’s systems, the tracking information is currently unavailable and can only be accessed through their website
- Requires WooCommerce 4.0
- Tested with WordPress 6.1-alpha-54043 and WooCommerce 6.9.0-beta.2
1.6.0 – 2022-07-27
- Allow users to update CTT tracking information at the order details on their account (sponsored by Esconderijo dos Livros)
1.5.0 – 2022-07-21
- New actions to allow 3rd party developers to set the tracking code and force update of information from CTT:
- Tested with WordPress 6.1-alpha-53743 and WooCommerce 6.8.0-beta.1
1.4.0 – 2022-06-29
- New brand: PT Woo Plugins 🥳
- Requires WordPress 5.0, WooCommerce 3.0 and PHP 7.0
- Tested with WordPress 6.1-alpha-53556 and WooCommerce 6.7.0-beta.2
1.3.0 – 2022-01-12
- Improvments on the way we get the order object on our metabox, when other plugins might have messed up the
- Better error handling when parsing the information from the CTT website
- Fixed PHP notice by replacing
- Tested with WordPress 5.9-RC1-52550 and WooCommerce 6.1.0
1.2.1 – 2021-03-10
- Avoid error when the object is found but no tracking details
- Tested with WordPress 5.8-alpha-50516 and WooCommerce 5.1.0
- New option to set the email link position on emails
- Fix a PHP notice
- Tested with 5.6-beta3-49562 and WooCommerce 4.8.0-beta.1
- New Portuguese Postcodes for WooCommerce plugin information
- Tested with 5.5-alpha-47761 and WooCommerce 4.1.0-rc.2
- Tested with WordPress 5.2.5-alpha and WooCommerce 3.8.0
- New option to change the type of link shown on the client emails
portugal_ctt_tracking_email_infofilter so that the email information can be modified by developers
- Fix php notice
- Remove useless settings link
- Minor text corrections
- Initial release