Best in WooCommerce Product Feed Manager plugin. E-commerce Product feed was never this easy before. Get your Store products in front of millions of shoppers across Google and TikTok. Opt your product data into programs across Google, Shopping ads, Google Free Listing, local inventory ads, shopping Actions, and TikTok app & highlight the details of your products to Google and TikTok audiences. Reach out to customers leaving your Store by running Smart Google shopping campaigns based on their past site behavior. Improve your product visibility and automate the optimization of your ads using Product Feed to your ads channels. Better visibility using Product Feed will improve conversion rates and increase sales. Use our time saving AI powered Super Feed feature to sync Product Feed in just a single click.
Over the last 6 years, working with more than 6000+ stores and synced more than 2000000 products, we exactly know whjat you need, we have built this plugin with rich and valuable features to keep your products up to date on the Google and TikTok platforms. Do a real-time product feed for your WooCommerce products and show them to the Google audiences with easy integration to your Google Merchant Center.
Sync Product Feed to TikTok Catalog and run ads to showcase your products to more than 1 billion users where 50% of the users are between the age group of 24-44.
REAL-TIME PRODUCT FEED TO YOUR GOOGLE MERCHANT CENTER AND TIKTOK CATALOG IN JUST 2 STEPS, MAP PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES AND CATEGORIES
- Product Feed Manager for Google Merchant Center using powerful and real-time content API, no need for XML or CSV product feed.
- Product Feed Manager for Tiktok Catalog using TikTok Ads APIs in a few seconds. (Pro)
- Create an AI-powered Super Feed to run all your product data to your desired Feed Channel in a Single GO.
- Manage feeds for your target countries or prepare for your upcoming planned campaigns.
- Apply easy but advanced filters to segregate your products from the list of your WooCommerce products to Product Feed.
- Map your WooCommerce product categories and attributes for optimizing your campaigns and keep them saved in the plugin for a smooth Product Feed process.
- Sync unlimited products from your WooCommerce store to your Google Merchant Center and TikTok Catalog using Product Feed Manager.
- Hassle-free and real-time Product Feed via API-based structure.
- Get real-time approval status along with error descriptions (for disapproved products) from Google and TikTok for your products.
- Automate your feed using the Auto-sync feature to keep your product data up-to-date in the feed channels. (Daily/Weekly) (Pro)
- Product sync that is compatible with 100000+ products.
- Product Feed you simple and variable products to your desired Product Feed channel.
- Product feed manager for Facebook catalog (Upcoming)
- Product feed manager for Tiktok catalog (Upcoming)
- Product feed manager for Snapchat, Pinterest, and Microsoft catalog (Upcoming)
Conversios is compatible with the following major plugins
- Perfect Brands for WooCommerce
- YITH WooCommerce Brands️
- WooCommerce Brands
Fast track and scale your ecommerce business to new heights by unlocking more advanced tracking and enabling complete Google shopping solutions for your WooCommerce store. Give a try to our pro version.
Can the Conversios plugin do product feed to Google Merchant Center?
Yes, Conversios (Product Feed Manager) can do the product feed for your WooCommerce products in just 3 steps using the most advanced Content API without creating any CSV or XML file.
How can I keep my products in the Google Merchant Center up to date? or Can the Conversios plugin automatically update my products in Google Merchant Center with the changes in the WooCommerce products?
Yes, the Conversios plugin provides an Auto-Sync feature where you can schedule your period and the plugin will automatically fetch the latest updates of the product and will update the same in the Google Merchant Center.
What is Google Shopping and how does it work?
Google Shopping helps sellers make their shops and products available for millions of users across Google. Google Shopping is a new product discovery experience. The goal is to make it easy for users to research purchases, find information about different products, their features and prices, and then connect with sellers to make their purchase. Google Shopping enables users to view product information from the sellers that is updated on a regular basis by sellers. Online retailers submit feeds containing product information to Google Shopping. Since this product information comes directly from the seller, this means we’re able to show the current prices, latest offers and current product availability. Hence, Google Shopping helps ecommerce businesses find more customers to their websites.
How do sellers enroll for Google Shopping?
Create Merchant Center Account: Once you have an account open, verify important details like your business and contact information.
Upload your products: Prepare your product info to submit through a feed, or automatically sync your product data from e-commerce shop
Show your products across Google: Opt your product data into programmes, like surfaces across Google, Shopping ads, local inventory ads and Shopping Actions, to highlight your products to shoppers across Google.
Our plugin helps WooCommerce shop owners in automating everything that is required to get eligible for Google Shopping. You do not need to get into any technicalities, the plugin will take care of all in most of the cases.
What is Google Merchant Center?
Google Merchant Center helps millions of people discover, explore, and buy your products. With its family of features and deep reporting tools, it brings you different ways to get the right products to the right customers. In simpler words, in order to start using Google Shopping benefits you need to create a Google Merchant Center account and fill your basic business information before you start uploading your product data for Google Shopping.
How can I unclaim the domain in my Google Merchant Center and reclaim it via the plugin?
Below are the steps to unclaim and reclaim domain(via plugin) in GMC:
Unclaim the domain:
-> Login to the Merchant Center account in which your site domain is claimed.
-> Go to Settings -> Business Information -> Website.
-> Enter a new website domain or another domain(ex: https://ytpr12345.io – it can be non-existence) in the website section, and click continue. Here is the screenshot link for reference.
After following the above steps, you will lose the claim for your previously verified and claimed website domain.
Reclaim the domain via plugin:
-> Login to the WordPress backend.
-> Go to Conversios Plugin -> Google Shopping.
-> Click on the domain claim link or refresh button to claim the domain. Here is the screenshot link which highlights the link and button.
After following the above steps, the plugin will automatically claim and verify the website domain in your connected Google Merchant Center account.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«API Based Product Feed Manager for Google Shopping and Merchant Center and TikTok Catalog» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«API Based Product Feed Manager for Google Shopping and Merchant Center and TikTok Catalog» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
2.0.0 – 28/09/2023
- Introducing product sync feature for TikTok catalog.
- Introducing Sper Feed, Feed all your products in a single click.
- Step by Step guidance for new as well as existing users
- Enhanced the existing features
1.1.3 – 14/06/2023
- Minor fixes & enhancements.
1.1.2 – 31/05/2023
- Minor fixes & enhancements.
- Added compatibility with wpc brand plugin.
1.1.1 – 18/05/2023
- Minor bug fix.
1.1.0 – 24/04/2023
- Feature to Create and manage feeds in product sync process.
- Independent auto-sync feature for the feeds.
- Advance filters for selecting desired products in product feed process.
- Added Search capability for products and feeds.
- Capability to manage your WooCommerce product category and other attribute mappings from configuration screen.
- Minor fixes and Enhancements in product sync to google merchant center.
1.0.3 – 06/02/2023
- Few improvements and security enhancements.
1.0.2 – 02/02/2023
- In this release, with the addition of filter capability in product feed, functions like searching and applying multiple filters will now be possible for product lists for Google merchant center. For improved user experience, the product listing page will also feature a new UI interface.
- We have also made Minor adjustments and enhancements.
1.0.1 – 17/01/2023
- In this release, we have fixed few bugs which have improved product feed functionality and made certain enhancements to product listing page.
1.0.0 – 10/01/2023
- Initial release of Product Feed Manager for WooCommerce.
- Users will be able to sync WooCommerce products to Google Merchant Center without any hassle of creating XML feed files. Powerful and real-time Google powered Content API integration for product feed management.
- Get real-time approval status for your products in the Dashboard.
- Get error descriptions for disapproved products in the Dashboard.
- Schedule interval for automatic product updates for Google Shopping.
- Create product feed for 100000+ effortlessly.
- API based Google Merchant Center account management (Site verification. Domain claim, GMC account creation)