Products Stock Manager with Excel for WooCommerce plugin gives the ability to update your stock inventory and prices with the power of excel
The Plugin extends WooCommerce and allows you to update easily your Simple products based on SKU or ID stock and prices , automatically update with CRON job (PRO Version) .
It is using a predefined excel template that you can easily locate in its Settings Page or otherwise use its Export functionality to get the right Template. In the Pro version you can also predefine the mapping in plugin settings page.
Moreover, you will get Stock Report for your Business Management Purposes
In the (PRO Version) you can automate the Process of Update with Excel from Remote Location eg Google Spreadsheet, update and export Variable products and variations.
How I can benefit from Stock Manager inventory
- Fast Update by ID or SKU simple products with the Power of Excel
- Locate the ID and SKU of your products easily by using the Export feature in Excel in the right format
- Stock Report for your Stock Management Purposes
- Run your Business Faster! Automatically update Stock & Prices with Cron at a certain defined time with Cron Job(PRO Version)
- Update with Excel Simple Products stock number, stock status, regular price, sale price
- new: You can also easily update stock as the sum of values from multiple excel rows for the same product.
- Export to Excel the right format needed to update back Simple Products SKU, ID, stock number, stock status, regular price, sale price (plus Title for better product identification even not used during import)
- Get Products Stock Number in a Report you can also shortlist
PRO Plugin Features
- Update manually with Excel Variable Products Stock Number, Stock Status, Regular Price, Sale Price
- Predefine the mapping of Excel columns to product fields and choose what to update
- Export to Excel both Simple & Variable Products SKU, ID, stock number, stock status, regular price, sale price – the right format needed to update back
- Export to Excel both Simple & Variable Products extra product fields if needed such as title, description, dimensions, taxonomies etc
- Automatically Update using a Cron Job using an Excel placed in a Remote Location. Google Spreadsheets «published on the web» xlsx is also supported to save you time and keep you in track.
- Define Update frequency, Exact Time for execution of auto update
- Added setting to calculate the sumn of stock number of a product in case of duplicate entries in excel
- Added setting to set 0 (zero) stock for all products before update
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory and unzip, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce / Stock Manager
How to how to build my excel template?
Download a sample excel file from Update Screen of plugin settings. The fields updated are predefined and follow the exact excel template
How to update stock and prices via excel?
You can either go to Export screen first and get an excel of your products. Other option is to download a sample excel file from Update Screen of plugin settings. The fields updated are predefined and follow the exact excel template
Can I automatically update at certain time ?
This is available in the PRO Version
Can I update Product variations?
This is available in the PRO Version
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Products Stock Manager with Excel for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
Fix sale price update . Add update for modified on post for each change.
Fixed bug updating _price when sale or regular price is set to zero in the excel
Fixed bug updating sale price
Remove Sale price by adding 0 to excel cell
Fix Setting stock to zero by adding 0 to excel cell
Fix updating prices and stock number with values less than zero ( 0 )
Added functionality for replacing stock number with the sum of values from multiple excel rows for the same product
Fix check whether product exists based on ID or SKU from excel for thrown error