This plugin will add an extended feature to BuddyPress. It will use Shortcode for Listing Activity Streams, Members directory, and Groups directory on any post/page within the website.
With our current update, we have also added three widgets to display activity stream, member directory, and group directory using Elementor.
THEME – WORDPRESS THEME WITH OUTSTANDING BUDDYPRESS SUPPORT
- FREE BuddyPress Theme: BuddyX – Offers unique layouts with clean code and easy-to-customize options giving you a whole new way to visualize BuddyPress.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the zip file and extract it.
- Upload this plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu.
- Alternatively you can use WordPress Plugin installer from Dashboard->Plugins->Add New to add this plugin
If you need additional help you can contact us for Custom Development.
Does This plugin requires BuddyPress
Yes, It needs you to have BuddyPress installed and activated.
Where Do I Ask for support?
Please visit [wbcomdesigns] (http://wbcomdesigns.com/) for any query related to plugin and Buddypress.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Wbcom Designs – Shortcodes & Elementor Widgets For BuddyPress» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Fix: (#147) Fixed members and group shortcode notice issue
- Fix: (#150) Fixed pagination is not showing with perpage shortcode
- Fix: (#64) Fixed knowledge base url issue
- Fix: Updated Admin wrapper
- Fix: (#145) Fixed php notices
- Fix: Fixed phpcs issue
- Fix: Update Url of Group Read More
- Fix: updated widget logic to be used together
- Fix: Group views as per BP l\oop grid column count setting
- Fix: #119 – Comment is navigating to page not count
- Fix: enqueue admin js and css on plugin page
- New Feature: Added Widgets for Activity, Member Directory, and Group Directory with Elementor
- Update: Shortcode compatibility upto BuddyPress v7.2.0
- Fixed #72 – Not working with reign learndash addon
- BP 5.0.0 compatibility testing
- Code Rewrite
- first version.