Smart Variations Images & Swatches is packed with the essential features to optimize your WooCommerce product image gallery and boost your sales.
Stop uploading the same images for each Variation Gallery! SVI allows you to start working smarter, not harder!
How SVI works and Setup
By default WooCommerce will only swap the main variation image when you select a product variation, not the gallery images below it.
This extension allows visitors to your online store to be able to swap different gallery images when they select a product variation.
Adding this feature will let visitors see different images of a product variation all in the same color and style.
SVI now allows you to replace dropdown fields for your variable products with swatches. Using color, image or labels swatches provides a much nicer way to display variations of a product.
What differentiates SVI from the other Additional Variations Images?
Make the smart choice! Read the article
FREE FEATURES OF Smart Variations Images & Swatches
- UNLIMITED additional images for each created variation
- [NEW] Drag & Drop custom sorting option
- [NEW] Trigger gallery change on single attribute change
- [NEW] Variation Swatches and Photos
- [NEW] Stacked Layout Display
- Showcase 1 Image under Variation Selection
- Showcase Variations on product loop pages
- Slider (display Navigation arrows)
- Magnifier Lens (display Lens, Window or Inner)
- Ability to hide thumbnails until variation is chosen
- WPML Compatible
- Compatible with builders
- Compatible with other Swatches Plugin
- Compatible with themes
PREMIUM FEATURES OF Smart Variations Images & Swatches
All Free Features plus:
* Video Support
* Advanced Slider/Ligthbox/Magnifier Lens options
* Stacked Layout
* Trigger image swap on specific attribute change
* Add variation image to Cart / Email / Admin order Edit / Order details
* API actions
* Import/Export handling
* And much more…
Automatic Install From WordPress Dashboard
- Login to your the admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Search Smart Variations Images & Swatches
- Click install and activate respectively.
Manual Install From WordPress Dashboard
If your server is not connected to the Internet, then you can use this method:
- Download the plugin.
- Login to your site’s admin panel and navigate to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload.
- Click choose file, select the plugin file and click install
Install Using FTP
If you are unable to use any of the methods due to internet connectivity and file permission issues, then you can use this method:
- Download the plugin.
- Unzip the file.
- Launch your favorite FTP client. Such as FileZilla, FireFTP, CyberDuck etc. If you are a more advanced user, then you can use SSH too.
- Upload the folder to
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Installed
- Activate the plugin
Is it compatible with any Theme?
Yes! Themes that follow the default WooCommerce implementation will usually work with this plugin. However, some themes use an unorthodox method to add their own lightbox/slider, which breaks the hooks this plugin needs.
SVI was tested with the mos popular themes like OceanWP / Astra / Flatsome / Avada / Storefront / WR Nitro / Divi / BeTheme / Zerif Lite / Hestia / Shopisle and more.
Does it support page builders?
Yes! Although some builders take over the design and hooks of the pages running them. If you run into issues I can probably figure something out!
How do I configure it to work?
- Create a product and build it’s attributes & variations.
- Go to «SVI Variations Gallery» tab and setup the galleries according to the variations you want displayed
- Save the product
- Go to WooCommerce > SVI > Global TAB and «Enable SVI» so that is works on the Front-End
- Good luck with sales 🙂
- What the video if have doubts (https://youtu.be/QMV8XBeub_o)
What Browsers does SVI support
SVI doesn’t support IE since is no longer maintained by Microsoft since at least 2015. and it doesn’t support ecmascript. READ MORE
SVI is tested to run on:
– Microsoft EDGE
What happens to my theme default gallery display
SVI replaces your default theme settings/options for the image & thumbnails area so don’t expect to use any of your theme features for this area.
Otherwise SVI wouldn’t be able to do the magic. Each theme has is own structure and wouldn’t be feasible to create all the available layouts combinations on the same plugin so SVI just had to build is own layout.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Smart Variations Images & Swatches for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Fix fatal error due to most not using PHP 8 str_ends_with()
- Removed ReduxFramework for admin Management
- Fix slider image jump on navigation slider
- Fix outline on swiper lazyLoad
- Unlocked some PRO features now FREE
- Update WC compatibility 6.5
- Fix compatibility with builders
- Update WC compatibility 6.4
- Updated slider version to SwiperJS v8
- Updated Video player to Plyr 3.7.0
- Unlocked Stacked Option
- Unlocked Multiple variation gallery creation
- Update Freemius SDK 2.3.4
- Update WC compatibility 6.3
- Improved Cart/order/email Image matching
- Compatability up to WP 5.9.1
- Compatability up to WC 6.2
Fix YITH WooCommerce Badge Management compatibility
Fix possible issue with swacthes not working in bundled products
WC compatibility 6.1
Added Support for Razzi Theme
- Fix possible conflict with Slider duplicate arrows due to outdated slider version by other themes/plugins
- Updated reduxFramework core from 4.1.29 to 4.3.5
- Fix slider thumbnail navigation fast clicks from highlithing images
- Add Yith Badge Management compatibility
- Fix Admin order show Image if no images exist fallback to placeholder image
- Added action to assist integration to product gallery «svi_before_images»
- Updated slider version to SwiperJS v7
- Fix slider LazyLoad
- Properly check condition for running Swatches
- Properly add thumbnail classes to thumbnail images
- Fix possible issue with single product not loading images. This would occour if the product previously was a Variation.
- Udpated WooCommerce compatibility to v5.8.0
- Fix Undefined property: stdClass::$default_swatches warning
- Better handle late init variations
- Improved compatibilty with builders
- Improved Divi Compatibility to handle Divi Theme templates
- [NEW Feature] Variation Swatches and Photos
- porto theme fix Skeleton issue SVI gallery not showing
- update reduxFramework struture
- Added extra compatibilyt with Porto custom product template
- Update compatibility WooCommerce v5.5.2
- Increase find similar slug % if slug name changed.
- Update compatibility WooCommerce and WordPress
- Start SVI enabled
- Allow export data with full image paths
- Compatability with WC 5.5.0
- added ignored files for fs processing
- Webpack properly extract CSS
- Added WordPress compatibility up to 5.7.3
- Fix notice error showing in 404 pages.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.2.2
- Adjust vertical Slider thumbnail height
- Update Swiper Version v6.5.6
- Updated WordPress version compatibility
- Updated Freemius Version
- Make sure SVI files are registred for usage when needed
- Make admin SVI files load only where needed
- Improved Divi Compatibility to handle Divi Theme templates – thanks @crystalfyre
- Prevent SVI from loading JS in pages where that dont use WooCommerce templates
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.0.0
- Fix SVI galleries not properly being created for new products since v5.0.7
- Fix custom attribute single quote mismatch
- Improved Divi Compatability
- Improved Admin create SVI galleries response
- Fix notices
- Improved compatibility with third party plugins swatches
- Fix SVI Default Gallery not appearing correctly on Product Edit
- Fix possible issue with no SVI galleries created preventing add to cart
- Prevent multiple runs for same attributes
- Improved slider transition between svi galleries
- Fix WPML improved support
- Divi Compatability fixed
- Fix incorrect object comparison Equivalent
- Fix issue with creating SVI gallery slug sensitive mismatch
- Fix typo runActiveTietle
- Fix ligthbox for InnerZoom
- Fix missing video thumbnail on ligthbox
- Compatability to custom attributes names using commas & quotes
- Full code rewrite
- New options
- Faster loading
- PHP 8 compatible