Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce
Unlock Snapchat’s Powerful Tools for E-Commerce Businesses With the Snap Pixel
Get Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce to track conversions, build retargeting audiences, and optimize campaigns towards results that matter most to your business.
Advertising on Snapchat helps you reach untapped audiences, find new customers, and increase your online sales. With this extension, you can add the Snap Pixel to your site in just a few clicks.
With Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce, you can:
– Utilize our built-in Snap Pixel events to track when Snapchatters take meaningful actions on your website, such as view products, add items to their carts, and make a purchase.
– Create Custom Pixel Audiences to target high-intent audiences, like Snapchatters who recently visited your product pages.
– Access powerful tools for e-commerce that help you optimize campaigns to drive purchases, such as personalized, automated ad creation with Dynamic Ads.
Here’s how this extension helps you reach high-intent audiences and grow your business.
Measure the Impact of your Ad Campaigns
Once you have the Snap Pixel set up, you can view reporting in Snapchat Ads Manager to understand conversions, sales, and revenue attributed to your ads.
Create Pixel Custom Audiences and Re-Engage Snapchatters
With the Snap Pixel, advertisers are able to reach a global audience and become a part of their everyday conversations through advanced audience targeting capabilities.
Pixel Custom Audiences allow you to reach a group of high-intent individuals who have engaged directly with your brand in the past. You can also retarget Snapchatters that have already taken an action on your website and create Lookalike Audiences to reach Snapchatters with similar characteristics to your existing customers.
Automate Ad Creation with Dynamic Ads
Snapchat makes it simple to create compelling ads that drive online sales. For example, by leveraging catalogs and the Snap Pixel, Dynamic Ads allows you to create an engaging, personalized shopping experience on Snapchat.
Dynamic Ads help you reach potential customers and retarget existing customers, showing Snapchatters personalized ads, built directly from your product catalog. These ads are tailored to Snapchatters based on their engagement with your brand.
Why Snapchat Ads?
People use Snapchat to communicate with friends, build relationships, play and learn. You can inspire action with full-screen, digital ads that boost awareness, drive conversions, and generate real results for your business.
Snapchatters are a unique, valuable audience that can’t be reached anywhere else. With Snapchat Ads, you can:
Reach a highly engaged audience
– On average, 238 million use Snapchat every day¹
– Our community spends an average of over 30 minutes on Snapchat every day²
– Today, each Daily Active User opens Snapchat 30 times per day on average²
Capture spending power of Millennial & Gen Z audiences
– In the U.S., UK, France, Canada, and Australia, Snapchat reaches more 13-24 year-olds than either Facebook or Instagram³
– Millennials and Gen Z have $1 trillion in direct spending power⁴
Snapchat offers a variety of tools built for e-commerce businesses, like the Snap Pixel, to help you reach and convert this valuable audience.
Ready to get started? Download Snap Pixel for WooCommerce, install it through your WordPress dashboard, and get connected in just a few steps! If you are new to advertising on Snapchat, be sure to check out a special offer from us by following this link.
– Create your Snap Pixel: First, log into your Ads Manager account, select ‘Snap Pixel’ from the navigation, then select ‘Create my Snap Pixel’. For a step-by-step guide on how to create a Snap Pixel, watch this video.
– Implement the Snap Pixel: After installing the Snap Pixel for WooCommerce extension, navigate to your ‘Integration Settings’, and copy-and-paste your Snap Pixel ID from Ads Manager into your Snap Pixel for WooCommerce extension.
– Validate your Snap Pixel: Use the Snap Pixel Helper to verify and troubleshoot Snap Pixel implementations. For a step-by-step guide on how to validate your Snap Pixel, watch this video.
– Analyze Pixel data: To see your Pixel data in Ads Manager, click on ‘Snap Pixel’ from the navigation. This gives you a view of the aggregate statistics and detailed dashboards from your Pixel Data. For a step-by-step guide on how to analyze your Pixel data, watch this video.
– Check out the documentation to learn more about getting set up and using Snapchat for WooCommerce.
– For help with advertising on Snapchat, please visit Snapchat’s Business Help Center.
– For specific questions, please reach out via our Chat support in Ads Manager. Instructions can be found here.
1: Snap Inc. internal data Q2 2019 vs. Q2 2020. See Snap Inc. public filings with the SEC.
2: Snap Inc. internal data Q1 2020. See Snap Inc. public filings with the SEC.
3: Based on estimated reach data from Snap Ads Manager and Facebook Ads Manager as of April 19, 2020. Snap and Facebook use different definitions and methodologies for estimating advertising reach on their respective platforms. Given the point-in-time data and differing methodologies, this comparison is illustrative and subject to change. Estimated advertising reach, location, and age data are subject to limitations.
See https://businesshelp.snapchat.com/en-US/a/audience-size-tool and https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1665333080167380?id=176276233019487 for more details.
4: Cassandra an Engine Company. Generational Spend Research Q4 ‘19.
- Unzip all files to the /wp-content/plugins/snapchat-pixel-for-woo-commerce directory
- Log into WordPress admin and activate the ‘Snap Pixel for WooCommerce’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Go to “Settings > Snap Pixel” in the left-hand menu to manage where the pixel is placed
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Snapchat Pixel for WooCommerce» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios