Soccer Info is a plugin that lets you show the ranking tables, upcoming fixtures and results of the different soccer leagues.
Requires WordPress 3.3+ and PHP 5.2+.
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- Spanish Primera Division
- English Premier League
- German Bundesliga
- Portuguese Liga
- Italian Serie A
- French Ligue 1
- Dutch Eredivisie
- Belgian Pro Liga
- Finnish Veikkausliiga
- Hungarian NB I
- Brazilian Serie A
and many more (550+)
Accessible easily through your posts or pages
- Display full or partial data, it’s up to you
- Get widgets everywhere
- A very powerful and user-friendly back-end
This plugin is currently available in
- Spanish (by Wilfredo Cayllahua),
- German (by Hans Puac),
- Italian (by Andrea Cavasin),
- French (by Papinade),
- Dutch (by Team VoetbalKN),
- Russian (by Георгий Фисичев),
- Greek (by Spiros Smilianis),
- Finnish (by Jukka Lammi I),
- Romanian (by Gabor Mihaly),
- Turkish (by Ferhat ERSOY),
- Portuguese (by Jorge «FLaK» Rodrigues),
- Danish (by Ole Panhardt Christensen),
- and Hungarian (by Szilard Mihaly).
Please help me translate it into other languages!
- Pre-defined styles
If you have any suggestions for a new add-on or league, feel free to contact us: Soccer Info – WordPress Plugin
Soccer Info is really easy to install so just follow the guide:
- Upload the
soccer-infofolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it from the repository
- Activa el plugin desde el menú ‘Plugins’ de WordPress
- Now you may add Soccer Info’s shortcodes into any post or page
- Or use the plugin’s widget
- I’ve just activated Soccer Info, what do I need to do now?
You are now able to add the shortcodes that displays the tables (fixtures or results) to any of your posts or pages.
[soccer-info id='1' type='table' /]
That means you want to display the ranking
table(type) of the soccer league with the id=1 (Spanish Primera Division)
You will find the whole list of the soccer leagues supported by the plugin on the
- I don’t know how to use shortcodes, what should I do then?
For your confort, we added a function to the post/page editor that automatically generates and inserts the shortcodes for you. You will be prompted to select the league (and some other info) and then just click
It sounds easy. Isn’t is?
- Does this plugin have a widget?
Yes, and it’s easy to use.
- I have another question. Where can I ask that?
For more information, check out the plugin’s website: Soccer Info – WordPress Plugin
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Soccer Info» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
1.9.8 – 21.05.2019
- Fixed: Minor errors fixed.
1.9.7 – 16.02.2017
- Fixed: Error reported by «kleinmat» was fixed.
1.9.6 – 06.02.2017
- Fixed: Title not displaying in widgets
1.9.5 – 03.02.2017
- Fixed: Security improvement
1.9.4 – 01.02.2017
- Fixed: Security fixes
1.9.3 – 31.01.2017
- Fixed: We made this plugin FREE again (no links added, no PRO Code needed)
- Fixed: League statistics fixed for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
1.9.2 – 24.02.2016
- New: More team logos were added
1.9.1 – 19.02.2016
- New: More team logos were added
- Fixed: Weird error reported by «SALZBURG12» was fixed (hopefully).
- Fixed: Tables for the following leagues were fixed: Chile – Primera División, Mexico – Liga MX
1.9.0 – 10.02.2016
- New: Link removal with PRO Code
- New: Added leagues: Belgium – Third Division, Group B (ID: 649)
- Fixed: League statistics fixed for United States – Major League Soccer (ID: 648)
- Fixed: «nofollow» added to the links
- Fixed: «base64» code removed.
- Fixed: Donation box removed.
1.8.2 – 02.02.2016
- New: Added leagues: Euro 2015 Championship
- New: Added logos: for 100+ teams
- New: Added language: Danish – Thanks to Ole Panhardt Christensen
- Fixed: Displaying of UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League was fixed.
1.8.1 – 20.01.2015
- New: Added leagues: Final Stages to UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
1.8 – 10.06.2014
- New: Added leagues: Euro 2016 Qualification
- Fixed: Warning reported by Wilfredo was fixed.
- New: Added leagues: UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Bonaire – Bonaire League, England – Professional U18 Development League 2, England – U21 Premier League Division 2, England – Youth Alliance, Iceland – 4. Deild, India – Indian Super League, Scotland – Development League, Scotland – Development League 2, Serbia – Play-offs 1/2, Turkey – U21 Süper Lig, United Arab Emirates – U21 League, United Arab Emirates – U18 League, Vietnam – Play-offs 1/2, Vietnam – U21 Championship
- New: Contribution button was added to the admin page. Please donate to help keep this plugin FREE.
- New: Added language: Portuguese – Thanks to Jorge «FLaK» Rodrigues
- New: More than 50 leagues were added
- New: Added language: German – Thanks to Hans Puac
- New: Added language: French – Thanks to Papinade
- New: Added language: Dutch – Thanks to Team VoetbalKN
- New: Added language: Russian – Thanks to Георгий Фисичев
- New: Added language: Greek – Thanks to Spiros Smilianis
- New: Added language: Finnish – Thanks to Jukka Lammi I
- New: Added language: Romanian – Thanks to Gabor Mihaly
- New: Added language: Turkish – Thanks to Ferhat ERSOY
- New: More than 400 leagues were added
- New: Added language: Italian – Thanks to Andrea Cavasin
- Fixed: It is working now with WP 3.6
- New: Added leagues: Morocco – GNF 1, Bolivia – LFPB, Chile – Primera División, Colombia – Primera A, Costa Rica – Primera División, Ecuador – Primera A, Mexico – Liga MX, Panama – LPF, Peru – Primera División, Uruguay – Primera División, China PR – CSL
- New: Added styles:
Blue - Dark,
Green - Light,
Green - Dark,
Red - Light,
Red - Dark
- New: Added language: Spanish – Thanks to Wilfredo Cayllahua
- Fixed: Minor bug with UTC +0 timezone reported by Mathias Eriksson
Blue - Lightstyle added
- New: Scroll down team selector
- Enhancement: Increased limits for results and fixtures of a selected team
- Fixed: minor fixes
- New: Added leagues: Argentina – Primera División, Australia – A-League, Austria – Bundesliga ID, Belarus – Premier League, Bulgaria – A PFG, Canadian Soccer League, Czech Republic – Czech Liga, Denmark – Superliga, England – Championship, England – League One, England – League Two, France – Ligue 2, Germany – 2. Bundesliga, Italy – Serie B, Japan – J1 League, Paraguay – Division Profesional, Poland – Ekstraklasa, Romania – Liga I, Russia – Premier League, Scotland – Premier League, Serbia – Super Liga, Singapore – S.League, Slovakia – Super Liga, Spain – Segunda División, Sweden – Allsvenskan, Turkey – Süper Lig, Ukraine – Premier League ID, United States – MLS, Venezuela – Primera División
- Fixed: Typos
- Initial release!