Get your social network shares, likes, tweets, and view counts of posts from different social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. Track the performance of your pages and know your best performing posts.
Watch how to install and configure Social Engage here.
- Social counts from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest
- Dashboard with social counts
- Monitoring of popular posts from social networks
- A Widget to configure most shared posts in social networks
- See your most shared posts in social media using a sidebar widget
Social Engage plugin was originally created by RoboFollow – the best Social sharing plugin for WordPress.
- Upload «init.php» to the «/wp-content/plugins/» directory.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the Social Engage menu in the WordPress admin.
- How to get social counts using Social Engage
Once you install this plugin, the plugin by itself monitor the social networks for your posts by using a WP Cron Job. You can see the social counts in the dashboard page.
- What about Social Engage?
Want to know your top performing posts in social media. This tool will help you with the social media counts.
- Will this plugin work with WordPress versions less than 2.7?
No. WordPress 2.7 changed the way options were updated, so the options page will only work on 2.7 or later.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Social Engage Plugin» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
Minor update. Tested with 4.9.8.
A new widget added to show most shared posts in the sidebar.