Social Icons provides you with an easy way to display various popular social icons via widgets and shortcodes. You can drag the widget in your sidebars and change the settings from the widget form itself. Also you can use the shortcode and paste it on your page, post or wherever you like
View All Features
Check Social Icons Plugin Demo
Get access to free support
Step by Step tutorial Check documentation
Icons are provided by socicon icon font.
Features And Options:
- Supports more than 200+ popular social icons.
- Drag and drop for icon sorting.
- Option to easily change icon size.
- Supports square, rounded and greyscale background.
- Shortcode to render the icons on page, post.
- Different icon grouping for different location on your site.
- More features coming on updates.
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Social Icons, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Social Icons” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our demo importer plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our social icon plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Iconos Sociales» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
1.7.4 – 08/02/2021
- Introduce – Shortcode option on editing the Social Icon sets.
- Tweak – Modify screenshot, banner and icon images on wp.org plugin page to resolve trademark issues.
1.7.3 – 13/01/2021
- Feature – Option for allowing nofollow relation to social links while using shortcodes.
- Fix – Social Icons widget save option not triggered properly.
1.7.2 – 20/06/2019
- Feature – Add option to have the social links nofollow relation.
1.7.0 – 09/01/2018
- Fix – Support multiple social profile links.
- Fix – Socicon icon font updated to version 3.6.