Table Of Contents is a complete roadmap for your whole content and helps your readers navigate directly to specific sections of your web pages or posts. Using the Table Of Contents block (TOC), you can boost users’ reading experiences, accessibility, page SEO score, and more.
You do not need any coding to create a TOC in Gutenberg. All you need to do is install the block plugin on your website and insert the Table Of Contents on the block editor with just a click.
CREATE A STICKY TABLE OF CONTENTS
Using this Table Of Contents block, you can also enable the ‘Sticky’ scroll effect to help your users access the TOC from any section on your web page and navigate easy.
- No extra configuration needed
- Full customization possibilities
- Smooth scroll facilities with TOC
- 100% responsive on all screens
Completely Customizable: You can customize the Table Of Contents block just the way you want and fit your website layout
Super Light-weight: No extra resources used and it’s highly optimized for super fast loading & instant live editing
Dedicated Support: We have an extraordinary support team ready to help you. Ask your questions in the support forum, we’ll get back to you immediately.
🚀 BACKED BY A TRUSTED TEAM
👨💻 DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
- For documentation and tutorials go to our documentation
- To report issue and contribution visit Github.
- If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum.
- For more information about features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website at WPDeveloper.
🙌 JOIN THE COMMUNITY
🎦 Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to watch video tutorials on WordPress.
🤝 Join our Facebook Community & get connected with expert web creators like yourself.
🧡 LOVED Table of Content block? Rate us on WordPress Repository
🔥 GET FREEBIES FOR YOUR WORDPRESS SITE
🔝 Essential Addons For Elementor: Most popular Elementor addons with 70+ widgets & ready blocks
☁ Templately: Free templates library for Elementor & Gutenberg along with the cloud collaboration for WordPress
🔔 NotificationX: Best Social Proof & FOMO Marketing Solution to increase conversion rates
📚 BetterDocs: Best Documentation & Knowledge Base Plugin for WordPress reduce manual support tickets & improve user experience.
⏰ WP Scheduled Posts: Advanced editorial calendar & complete solution for WordPress Post Scheduling, social sharing, missed scheduled alerts and more.
⭐ ReviewX: WooCommerce Product review plugin that allows users to submit product reviews with multiple criteria, photos, video and more
⚡ Flexia: Most lightweight, customizable & multi purpose theme for WordPress
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For «Table of Contents Block»
- Install in 1-click
- Upload table-of-contents-block to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Este plugin proporciona 1 bloque.
- Table Of Contents Insert Table of Contents on your posts/pages and enhance user experience on your WordPress website
Does it work with all theme?
Yes, it should work fine with all standard theme.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Table Of Contents Block» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
1.3.3 – 26/09/2022
- Added: Scroll to TOC position option
- Added: Added TOC sticky position option
1.3.2 – 23/08/2022
- Fixed: TOC Heading issue with wrapper border radius
- Improved: Update controls
1.3.1 – 02/08/2022
- Added: Offset top options
- Improved: Converted style-handler to php for working perfectly with Reusable blocks and FSE
1.3.0 – 24/04/2022
- Added: Animation Option
- Added: Responsive Block Show/Hide option
- Added: Custom CSS Option
- Added: Reset button on few controls
- Improved: Controls and structure
- Fixed: Minor css issues
1.2.0 – 08/03/2022
- Fixed: Issue with Digit text in start of Heading
1.1.0 – 08/02/2022
- Added: Dynamic asset generation for inline styles
- Added: Responsive control
- Improved: Controls and structure
- Improved: Inspector Panel Design & controls
- Improved: Responsive Device Preview improved. Now the preview options synced with the WordPress’s default preview button.
- Improved: Security for asset generation
1.0.1 – 25/01/2022
- Fixed: Some minor bugs
- Initial Release