After testing all of the AJAX plugins in the WordPress repository, I got frustrated. They’re all great, but it seems that they’re like 90% complete. They still need polishing. This is why I decided to create this plugin
How is this plugin different:
- Three different templates to choose from: Modal login form, Classic login form and popup login form (jQuery UI based)
- 24 themes to choose from (jQuery UI based)
- Fully customizable: Just copy the template you’re using from /templates/ directory in the plugin to the «ultimate_ajax_login» directory in your theme, and modify as you need to.
- After a user is logged in, nothing shows up. I found this pretty frustrating with other plugins, there was no way to hide things.
- If you need to show anything after a user logs in, just copy the template widget-logged-in.php to your ultimate_ajax_login folder and add whatever you need. You can call any WP function from there.
- Has three templates, one an AJAX-based classic login form, and the other is a jQuery UI dialog box (Tested and works on mobile), and the third one is a popmodal dialog box
- Blocks the login form whenever a user is being logged in.
- Allows you to specify a global login redirect URL in your settings page, which applies to all of your widgets.
- Login redirect URL can be overridden on a per-widget basis from the widget options page.
Instead of using the widget, you can insert the shortcode inside any post. If you’re a theme developer, you can use it with the do_shortcode() function. Here are the varius option
- Using with classic template and no redirect url specified: [ultimate_ajax_login]
- Using the dialog box template: [ultimate_ajax_login template=’dialog’]
- Using the dialog box template and a jquery theme: [ultimate_ajax_login template=’dialog’ theme=’cupertino’]
- Install the plugin as usual
- Go to Settings -> Ultimate AJAX Login and customize like you wish
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets, add your widget and select the template you want to use
- My widget does not show up
Make sure you are logged out of the site. It will not display anything by default. You can always display a message for logged in users by copying the widget-logged-in.php file from /ultimate-ajax-login/templates to a directory called ultimate_ajax_login in your active theme. Create the directory if it does not exist
- How do I change the jQuery UI styling in dialog box?
Just copy the template widget-dialog.php to ultimate_ajax_login/widget-dialog.php in your active theme directory , and change the CSS link on the top of the file to point to the style you want
No hay valoraciones para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Ultimate AJAX Login» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Added settings to allow further customizations of plugin (Custom error message, Custom text in login form…)
- Added a new modal layout
- Initial push to wordpress repository