VisitorLAB is an analytics solution for websites to visualize how visitor act on it.
With a unique feature set, VisitorLAB gives you a way to understand user behavior behind the number.
List of features
- Heatmaps – Visitor recordings show you every action of your visitors on your website to show you how your visitors use it. So website owner can watch visitors user experience through videos.
- Visitor Recordings – Heatmaps about measuring visitors’ click and mouse movements, which part of your web site get more attraction and wich part totally ignore by your visitors.
- Error Tracking – VisitorLAB creates a detailed list of errors that occur in browsers and makes an alert for the website owners.
This plugin provides a simple installation of VisitorLAB on your WordPress site.
The VisitorLAB plugin is available to install via the WordPress plugin library and you can install it directly from within your WordPress dashboard.
- Download the VisitorLab plugin as a zip file.
- Put the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Do I need a VisitorLAB account to use this plugin?
Yes. You can sign up for a free VisitorLAB account which provides access to all our features including heatmaps, visitor recordings and error tracking.
- Where can I find out more about VisitorLAB?
Visit our website to get more information about VisitorLAB and how you can use it to understand visitors’ mind better.
Your privacy and security is really important for us for more detail information visit olur web site (https://www.visitorlab.com/en/Privacy )
- How do I remove VisitorLAB from my site?
You can uninstall this plugin at any time to remove VisitorLAB from your site.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«VisitorLAB» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
There are no changelog yet.