Voice Polls makes collecting opinions and growing engagement easy for website and blog owners. On mobile, desktop, and beyond we provide your audience with a simple, instant way to give their opinion.
Just check out some examples on https://voicepolls.com/publisher/sets
Create stunnings polls in seconds
Voice polls are super easy to use but give you powerful ways to increase engagement and grow your audience.
Super easy to add to your site
Every site is different so we’ve got a few different ways to add Voice Polls to yours. Each one allows you to get up and running with Voice in minutes.
Works on mobile, tablets and desktops
Voice Polls is designed to fit your site — no matter where it’s seen. On mobile, desktop, and beyond we provide your audience with a simple, instant way to give their opinion.
Cutomize to fit your site
You have your own website style. That’s why Voice polls can be quickly customized with fonts and colors to feel right at home on your sites.
Amplify your traffic
When shared on Twitter, Facebook, Voice polls redirect to your site. They simply grow your traffic.
Installing the Voice Polls WordPress plugin takes less than two minutes.
Here is a step by step guide
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to the Install Plugins page and search for Voice Polls.
- Click Install Plugin.
- After a few seconds, you will be able to activate Voice Polls by clicking “Activate Plugin”.
- After activating the plugin, you will be able to see the Voice Polls icon in your blog post editor.
- The plugin requires to be setup. There is a warning link you can click or you can go to Settings > Voice Polls to create or login to your Voice Polls account.
- Once this is done you can customize the colors of your polls to fit your site. (Default is black and white)
Now it will take you a few seconds to create a beautiful poll from your WordPress Editor.
Alternatively, once the plugin is installed, if you know the poll id you can also just type the shortcode in your post.
Poll ids can be found in the end of the poll url or in the sharing option of a poll (e.g. https://voicepolls.com/question/1203773)
- Does it work if I have multiple contributors on my blog?
As of now, every contributor is logged into the Voice Polls account you have designated for them.
- Do you require users to identify by logging-in before voting?
No login or ccount creation is required. We made it simple for your visitors to answer your polls.
- Do you support anonymous voting?
Voice Polls users answering your polls can choose to be anonymous. All the non Voice users are.
- How do users share the poll & their vote in social networks?
Users can share the poll on social networks (e.g. Facebook & Twitter) by clicking the sharing buttons that are displayed after answering the poll. The link they share will redirect to your site and will help you grow your traffic.
- What are the benefits of using social polls?
Using social polls offer the following main benefits: (1) improves user engagement on your site (2) drives traffic from social networks to the site (3) allow you to understand what your audience think (4) serves as a great tool for running elections & contests (5) allow you to collect social & demographic information from the poll participants
- What types of online polls do you support?
We support multiple choices questions, rating questions and number questions (you choose a unit, define the min and the max)
- How do I add a poll to my post/page?
Follow these steps:
- Create a new poll from https://voicepolls.com/publisher/polls/create
- After the poll was created, from the dashboard, click «WordPress» link and copy the WordPress poll code ( e.g. [voicepoll id=»XXX»] )
- Paste the poll code you copied into the blog post/page/section
- What is the embed ID and where can I find it?
Each poll has a unique ID which identifies it. The poll ID can be found in the WordPress code (e.g. if [voicepoll id=»XXX»] is the WordPress code)
- Can I embed a poll manually?
Yes, just post the following syntax into any post/page: [voicepoll id=»XXX»], where the xxx represents the poll ID.
- Can I create list of polls or surveys?
We call them Sets. Unfortunately they are not yet supported in this version of the plugin.
For further explanation please visit https://voicepolls.com/publisher/how_to
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Voice Polls» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- 1.0 initial release
- 1.0 initial release