Easily create the most optimized and error-free product feeds for your WooCommerce store targeting the leading global and local product marketing channels like Google Shopping or Google Merchant, Facebook Dynamic Product Ads, Instagram Shopping Ads, Pinterest Shopping Ads, TikTok, eBay Ads, Bing Ads, PriceRunner, Rakuten, PriceSpy, Kelko, and more.
WooCommerce Product Feed Pro (CTX Feed) is a WooCommerce product feed generator plugin for WooCommerce powered stores. This plugin currently supports more than 100+ marketing channels. So, you can target your desired marketing channels, price comparison sites, and/or affiliate networks.
It aims to reduce your hardship on marketing efforts to create product feeds and distribute them in multiple marketing/shopping channels. There are flexible options to update product information according to your given schedule and sync the update to the right channel via HTTP or FTP. Stay at ease knowing that your customers will automatically get the latest product information.
You can create product feed for unlimited products. No matter how many products you have in your WooCommerce Store, this WooCommerce product feed plugin can generate product feed for any number of products.
Create unlimited product feeds for multiple channels of your preference. There is no restriction on creating the product feed for the available online channels.
WHAT IS PRODUCT FEED?
The product feed is an XML, TXT, CSV, XLS, or TSV file that contains a list of product information and their attributes (id, title, description, price, image, link, and other attributes) in an organized way so that each product can be displayed into search engines, compared uniquely and can be advertised.
WHY DO I NEED PRODUCT FEED?
You need a product feed if you are a retailer with an eCommerce store and want to get your products into the search engine or price comparison website or affiliate network. Product feed supply your product information to those online marketing channels so that buyer can easily find your products.
Read Step by Step Documentation and Video Tutorial
For Support Email to support[@]webappick.com
REQUEST NEW FEATURE HERE
PREMIUM VERSION: WOOCOMMERCE PRODUCT FEED PRO
WHY SHOULD I CHOSE THIS PLUGIN?
In a word, WooCommerce Product Feed is a revolution. Yeah, it’s a revolution of WooCommerce product feed technology because there are no modules or extensions that generate automatic or manual product feeds that can synchronize flexibility to shopping channels maintained by people with not much technical knowledge about WordPress. Among the thousands of reasons for choosing this WordPress plugin, we have mentioned a few of them below.
Google Merchant Feed Upload
EASY USER INTERFACE:
Creating the product feed and navigating the ctx feed plugin option is easy. Anyone can operate this product feed plugin without having any technical knowledge. You will get all the feed configuration in one window. There is no need to open a separate window to customize any field or option of the plugin.
Supports all default WooCommerce product types including bundle product, composite product, mix & match product, and subscription product by other plugins. Supported product types plugins are below:
- WooCommerce Composite Products
- YITH Composite Products
- WPC Composite Products for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Product Bundles
- YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles
- WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Subscription
PRODUCT VARIABLE & VARIATION:
The free version of this product feed plugin automatically adds variable products and product variation. If a variable product has four variations, then the plugin will add five products to the product feed, including one product for the variable product (parent of the variations) and four products for variations.
There is an option on the CTX Feed Pro version there you can exclude the variations or the variable products or you can keep both the variable and product variations.
There are more than 100+ pre-configured templates to give you a quick start. Those platform-specific templates will help you create perfect WooCommerce product feeds without wasting valuable time. Apart from saving time, the templates also keep you on the safe side with perfectly formatted product feed templates.
If a template is not available in our plugin, you can use the Custom Template to create any product feed for any channel. We can also add your channel as a template if you send your channels feed requirements to ctx feed support team.
You can include all the product attributes available in your product to make a complete product feed. You can make the product feed as detailed as possible.
You can modify or format the output of any product attribute value with these options below:
Strip tags: You can remove HTML tags from the product description.
Integer: You can format a rounded value of any number or product price.
Price: You can apply a number format to any number or product price.
Rounded Price: You can apply a round format to any number or product price.
Remove Space: You can remove double spaces from any attribute value.
Remove Shortcodes: You can remove shortcodes from the product title, description, or short description, etc.
Remove Special Characters: Sometimes non-UTF-8 characters are copied when you copy product description from any other source. You can remove these non-UTF-8 characters with this output type.
CDATA: CDATA protect any string from conflict between XML element and element value. Adding CDATA is a good practice for XML feed.
ucfirst: Make any string’s first character uppercase.
ucwords: Uppercase the first character of each word in the string.
strtoupper: Transform any string to upper case.
strtolower: Transform any string to lower case.
urlToSecure: Convert the URL to Secure HTTPS format.
urlToUnsecure: Convert the URL to HTTP format.
only_parent: Only add a variable product info to variation.
parent: Add variable product info to an attribute if variable value is not empty else add variation info.
parent_if_empty: Add variable product info to an attribute if the variation info is empty.
Google Date Format: Format date according to google merchant required format [Date and time, ISO 8601 compliant (YYYY-MM-DD, YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss, or YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssZ)].
Total 18 types of output formatting option available
PREFIX & SUFFIX:
You can add your preferred prefix and suffix to any product attribute value. For example, if you want to add the currency code with the price, then you can enter the currency code either on prefix or suffix according to your channel requirement.
You can easily add the same information as a static value to a merchant attribute for all the products. For example, when you add store code to your google local inventory feed, you need to add the same value to your products.
Categories are the essential key to get products into search results. It is best practice to assign the most matching shopping engine category to your WooCommerce store category for each product. During the creation of your WooCommerce product feeds, you can also create a category for that particular product. And after creating the category, you’ll get an option to map it to your marketplace category so that you can make two categories aligned to each other. This feature is mostly used for Google Shopping feed and Facebook/Instagram product feed. The process is dynamic by our plugin & you can map all of your categories to make them more relevant & reachable to buyers.
BATCH FEED MAKING:
Due to PHP execution time and memory limit, it’s not possible to process Thousands of products at a time. We have developed the ctx feed plugin with the functionality to make feed with batches. Users can easily set Limit and Offset to make feed. This functionality is compatible with any WordPress Hosting and any number of products you have on your site.
You will love the ability to include any wp-options values into the Product feed. Your store must have lots of other plugins, and all those WooCommerce plugins save data as an option. We have made it simple to add WP Options value into your WooCommerce product feed.
AUTO FEED UPDATE:
This WooCommerce Date Feed plugin automatically updates the product feed according to your given interval so that your product data will always be up to date —no need to manually update the feed.
Due to product quantity (total products) and server configuration, the auto-feed update may not complete the update operation. For this reason, our plugin processes the products in small batches to make feed for unlimited products. But the auto-update operation process all the products at a time. So it may not work if your site has thousands of products. But you can quickly solve this issue by increasing the PHP execution_time (Time Limit) of your server.
GOOGLE PRODUCT FEED:
WooCommerce. With this woocommerce data feed Plugin, you can create a product feed by selecting the Google product feed template. Our pre-built google product feed template includes all the fields (Brand, GTIN, MPN, Product condition, etc.) that match the Google Product Feed requirements.
According to your feed configuration, this woocommerce data feed plugin automatically identifies the value for identifier_exist attribute based on Brand, GTIN, and MPN value.
Google Shopping product feed template automatically formats all the google product feed attribute structure according to Google Product Feed requirements.
GOOGLE CANONICAL URL:
When you sell your woocommerce product with a different color variant, you may use the canonical_link attribute to submit the URL for each variant.
Then comes the canonical_link attribute that redirects all the variants to the main product’s landing page that does not include any variant. Google’s web search crawler identifies the URLs that link to a single base product that does not have any pre-selected parameters.
GOOGLE SHIPPING & TAX:
CTX Feed plugin allows you to place the shipping zone and shipping class accurately so that your Google Shopping product feed includes the correct shipping information (shipping country, region, service, postal_code, price). Our plugin utilizes your configured shipping zone settings for a proper representation. Along with WooCommerce Shipping this WooCommerce Google Product Feed plugin also compatible with Table Rate Shipping plugin by BolderElement.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS UTM PARAMETER:
WooCommerce Product Feed plugin has an option to include Google Analytics UTM parameters to the product URLs that will help you evaluate your marketing channels’ performance via Google Analytics.
GOOGLE DYNAMIC REMARKETING:
Google Dynamic remarketing event snippet collects data about specific searches related to a product and represents personalized ads by matching them with your product feed.
Our plugin allows you to add Google Dynamic Remarketing event snippets across different pages of your website and enable the basic remarketing features of Google Remarketing Tracking.
TABLE RATE SHIPPING:
This plugin supports the WooCommerce Table Rate shipping by bolder element.
FACEBOOK CATALOG / INSTAGRAM SHOPPING FEED:
Facebook Catalog and Instagram have their own set of requirements that you need to follow to make a Facebook product feed or Instagram Shop feed. The attributes included in WooCommerce is not enough for Facebook Product Feed and Instagram Shop Feed.
With our Plugin, you can easily create a product feed by selecting the Facebook Catalog / Instagram template. We have included a pre-built Facebook Catalog Feed / Instagram Shop Feed template that includes all the required Facebook and Instagram attributes.
FACEBOOK PIXEL TRACKING:
With this plugin, you can integrate Facebook pixel code on your website and match it with the Facebook catalog/ Instagram product feed contents.
You can add Facebook Pixel events for Product pages, simple product page, variable product page, both Simple and Variable page, Category pages, Search result pages, All AddToCart events (cart page, cart button), Thank you Page
PINTEREST SHOPPING PRODUCT FEED:
With the Pinterest Product Feed template, you can easily create a product feed for woocommerce. We have included a pre-built Pinterest Feed template that includes all the Pinterest product feed attributes.
BING SHOPPING PRODUCT FEED:
With this plugin, you can create a Bing Shopping product feed by selecting the pre-made Bing Shopping Feed template. The Bing Shopping template includes all the necessary attributes that are required by Bing Shopping.
DYNAMIC DISCOUNT & PRICING
Our plugin automatically discounted price applied by any Dynamic Discount & Pricing Plugin.
SEO TITLE & META DESCRIPTION
CTX Feed plugin is compatible with three top-rated / most popular SEO plugins. You can assign SEO Meta Title and Meta Description instead of Product Title and Description if you want. Supported plugins are:
BUILTIN PLUGIN CACHE
The built-in caching feature of our WooCommerce product feed plugin reduces the server load so that you can generate a product feed without requesting multiple database queries.
If you like Free Version, you’ll love the Pro Version
WooCommerce Product Feed Pro gives you everything you’ll find in free and some awesome features described below.
PRODUCT BRAND (PRO FEATURE)
CTX Feed Pro plugin has an option to add product brands. You can even add other brand plugins data for brands of your preference. The supported brand plugins are listed below:
- WooCommerce Brands
- Perfect Brands for WooCommerce
- YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-On
- Ultimate WooCommerce Brands Plugin
DYNAMIC ATTRIBUTE (PRO FEATURE)
The Dynamic Attribute combines the powerful features of the WooCommerce Product Feed Pro with the ability to set your conditions for any attribute. Different types of WooCommerce users have different types & classes of products and services. So, they may need a variety of custom values to demonstrate their products. And we are giving the options to make dynamic attributes as your need. It is also possible to generate the data feed file according to the search engine’s requirements without changing your store’s attributes.
SMART FILTER & CONDITION (PRO FEATURE)
Smart Filters help you exclude the non-profitable or out of season products you don’t want to share. Its high filtering options help users filter products according to product titles, price, availability of stocks, user rating, and other extensive product specifications.
ATTRIBUTE MAPPING (PRO FEATURE)
The first impression becomes the last impression! For example, Your product title can build interest in the buyer to hit your product. In the e-commerce business, product titles attract customers to get on the link if they are satisfied with the search result. The extended Product Title feature allows the user to extend the title of a product by adding different attributes. Extended Product Title is a great way to differentiate the products according to their variations, such as Size, Color, Custom Text, etc.
MULTI LANGUAGE FEED – WPML & POLYLANG (PRO FEATURE)
WooCommerce Product Feed Pro is compatible with WPML & Polylang plugin for Multi-Language Feed. And by supporting WPML & Polylang makes it possible for the woocommerce store owners to create woocommerce product feed in different languages & currencies.
Multilanguage enables retailers to globalize their business in minutes because they always have a better chance of selling something if they are already selling it in the native language.
MULTI CURRENCY FEED (PRO FEATURE)
When you want to globalize the business by selling your products in different local channels of different countries, you can create the product feed with the currency according to that channel’s currency requirement.
WooCommerce Product Feed Pro can create product feeds for specific currencies.
- WooCommerce Multilingual.
- Polylang WooCommerce.
- Currency Switcher for WooCommerce By Aelia.
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher (WOOCS) by realmag777.
MULTI VENDOR FEED (PRO FEATURE)
Generating product feeds for your multi-vendor enabled WooCommerce store is also straightforward. You can choose multiple vendors or a single vendor while creating product feeds. The list of supported multi-vendor plugins is below.
CUSTOM ATTRIBUTE (PRO FEATURE)
If you have added any custom attribute field to your product, you will get the product attribute list fields while creating a feed to assign your product’s custom field value to your channel attribute.
CUSTOM FIELDS – ACF,FIELD FACTORY,ETC. (PRO FEATURE)
This plugin supports the Advanced Custom Field (ACF) or any custom field plugin’s fields as attribute values. You can assign your custom product attribute values to any feed attribute.
PRODUCT META & TAXONOMIES (PRO FEATURE)
Product meta and taxonomies are very common, but what if you wanted to add them with your product feeds too? You can add any product taxonomies or any product meta value added by WooCommerce or any WooCommerce extension plugins into your product feeds with our support for the custom taxonomies and meta. Easily add product information like brand name, model number, and size.
- Unlimited number of products.
- Unlimited number of feeds.
- It is highly customizable, having access to 100+ merchant sites & also very responsive of user commands.
- 100+ Pre configured merchant template for 200+ countries.
- Feeds are accessible via HTTP or HTTPS. So that merchant can easily and automatically fetch product feed from given Feed URL.
- You can post your product feeds either manually from your site to shopping engines
or you can also set FTP to post your feeds automatically to your desired engines.
- There are 3 supported file formats for feeds. XML, TXT, CSV.
- Attribute Prefix and Suffix. You can easily add Marketing or Promo Text with Product Title, Description And its also possible to add Price symbol,currency code with price.
- Output formatting using Strip Tags, UTF-8 encode, Remove Space, CDATA, Htmlentities, Price and Number format.
- Output Limitation. You can Limit output length according to your merchant feed specification.
- Scheduled Feed Update
- Auto Feed upload via FTP
- Google Shopping
- Google AdWords
- Google Review Feed
- Google Dynamic Search Ads
- Google Promotions Feed
- Facebook Catalog Feed
- Pinterest Catalog Feed
- Pinterest RSS Feed
- TikTok Ads
- Bing Local Inventory Feed
- eBay Commerce Network
- Bing Ads
- Comission Junction (cj.com)
- Yahoo Dynamic Product Ads
- Wine Searcher
- Snapchat template
- Profitshare template
CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM
We’ve a dedicated team of coders and wordpress experts to make your journey to us friendlier & error free. So, if you want to use our plugin or if you are facing any problem with our plugin feel free to say us by emailing here: email@example.com.
Before installing the plugin please make sure that
- Your php version is 5.4 or greater
- WordPress version is 3.6 or greater
- WooCommerce version is 2.4 or greater
You can also check your system status and versions from WooCommerce > System Status
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
webappick-product-feed-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Activa el plugin desde el menú ‘Plugins’ de WordPress
- Select ‘CTX Feed’ from admin menu, Click ‘Make Feed’
- Select the template and make feed
For Support Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
which shopping engines are supported?
This plugin support all the sopping engines.
Does the plugin support product variation?
Is there any limitation to feed size?
No, You can make unlimited number of feed
What is the difference between Free and Pro Version?
Free version include all the major functions but Pro version have some awesome functionality.
Using pro version:
You can filter product using price, quantity, product name
You can use custom taxonomies or other plugins taxonomy value into feed
Using Category Mapping You can map your store category with your merchant category which is very useful for visitor to find out your product into merchant site.
You can make different price for different merchant using Dynamic Attribute. Also it is possible to set different value for different product using Dynamic Attribute Conditions.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«CTX Feed – WooCommerce Product Feed Generator» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Added: WordPress 5.9 compatibility test and version dump.
- Fixed: Facebook language override & Facebook inventory attribute missing – issue has been solved.
- Tweak: Added filter to the title attribute to remove attributes after the title for variation products.
- Added: Quantity and Price attributes added for skroutz.gr template.
- Fixed: Category mapping not saving for google attributes first time – issue has been solved.
- Fixed: Unwanted command in bol.com template – issue has been solved.
- Fixed: Facebook pixel ‘add shopping cart’ should not trigger when not set – issue has been solved.
- Fixed: Aramex shipping plugin button disabled – issue has been solved.
- Added: Woocommerce 6.0.0 version compatability added.
- Fixed: Availability date attribute missing in custom fields group – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Prevent unnecessary aramex shipping plugin files from loading.
- Fixed: New added attribute does not work after dragging to new position – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Woocommerce override schema data issue fixed.
- Added: Miinto.de template updated.
- Fixed: Banner collapsed when woocommerce is not installed – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Attributes min_handling_time and max_handling_time does not output attribute value – issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Undefined array_column for product type error – issue has been fixed.
- Updated: Heureka.sk template updated.
- Updated: Facebook new attribute added.
- Added: Currency attribute has been added.
- Fixed: Price suffix changing issue has been solved.
- Fixed: Loyalty point attribute for Google shopping template not working issue fixed.
- Fixed: Product sale price override in schema issue fixed.
- Fixed: Conflict with woo discount plugin and sale price attribute issue fixed.
- Fixed: Currency/Unit postfix customization issue fix.
- Fixed: Item Wrapper and Single Item Wrapper fields should be hide when the template is not custom template.
- Fixed: Variable product missing issue fixed.
- Tweak: WooCommerce 5.9.0 compatability tested.
- Added: Google Remarketing Tag tracking support added.
- Added: Quantity sell attribute added for facebook.
- Fixed: Product category sequence issue fixed.
- Fixed: Skroutz.gr availability string issue fixed.
- Fixed: Tab display conflict with 3rd party plugin issue fixed.
- Fixed: Group product price issue fixed.
- Fixed: Unit & Currency postfix issue.
- Added: Unit & Currency auto postfix added.
- Fixed: Design issue fixed.
- Fixed: Automated output type select issue fixed.
- Modified: Category full path output type modified.
- Added: TikTok catalogue added.
- Fixed: Facebook Pixel quotation escaping issue fixed.
- Fixed: WordPress backward compatability issue fixed.
- Added: WoodMart WooCommerce theme variation gallery image compatability added.
- Fixed: Review request popup issue fixed.
- Fixed: Remove space output type issue fixed.
- Fixed: Windows server file path issue fixed.
- Fixed: WOOCS plugin compatability issue fix.
- Fixed: Challan conflict issue fixed.
- Fixed: Facebook pixel event issue fixed.
- Fixed: Translate press url slug issue fixed.
- Fixed: UI issue fixed.
- Fixed: Google category mapping issue fixed.
- Fixed: CTX Custom Field backward compatability issue fixed.
- Fixed: UTF-8 character encoding issue fixed.
- Added: Google Merchant new attributes added to Google Shopping template ( product_weight, product_height, product_length, product_weight, ships_from_country ).
- Improved: Product Title attribute and availability attribute updated according to Google Shopping template.
- Improved: Shortcodes from product description will be automatically removed.
- Improved: WooCommerce default schema override settings set to off by default.
- Improved: Product Variations missing for Individual variations query issue fixed.
- Fixed: Divi Builder shortcode not removing issue fixed.
- Fixed: Title limit added for google, facebook, pinterest, bing template.
- Fixed: Description limit added for google, facebook, pinterest, bing template.
- Added: Support for ecommerce.it added.
- Added: New file type(JSON) added.
- Added: Availability date custom field control added on settings page.
- Fixed: Settings page UI improved.
- Fixed: Google category mapping UI improved.
- Added: Category Mapping performance improved.
- Added: Button design improved.
- Added: Feed duplication feature added.
- Fixed: Ultimate Member plugin compatibility issue fixed.
- Fixed: Parent/Child category issue fixed.
- Fixed: Google category mapping for existing user.
- Fixed: License key activation issue.
- Fixed: Auto generate attribute key.
- Added: UTM parameter added for external product link.
- Added: Automatic category suggestion for Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Bing, Snapchat.
- Added: Automatic copy category added.
- Fixed: Extra shortcode string removed.
- Fixed: Conflict with Ultimate Member plugin resolved.
- Fixed: Settings page switch not working issue resolved.
- Added: Google Merchant SFTP/FTP upload compatability added.
- Added: Feed log download option from manage feed page.
- Fixed: Status page undefined index error solved.
- Fixed: SFTP error fixed.
- Added: Availability date custom field for product variation.
- Added: Supports custom stock status(availability). But custom stock status will return in stock for Google, Facebook, Pinterest & Bing.
- Fixed: Variation image validation added.
- Fixed: Feed generation stuck issue for orphaned woocommerce variation fixed.
- Added: WordPress 5.8 version compatibility tested.
- Fixed: Bundled product compatibility issues fixed.
- Fixed: Composite product compatibility issues fixed.
- Fixed: Custom Attributes not adding to variation title issue fixed.
- Fixed: Shipping settings label updated.
- Fixed: Brand taxonomies not available inot product attribute list issue fixed.
- Added: Availability date attribute has been added.
- Added: Woocommerce Germanized gtin,mpn attribute has been added.
- Fixed: Variable product missing issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Google empty Category issue fixed.
- Added: Shipping handling time and transit time attributes added.
- Fixed: Variations can’t be dragged separately issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Gtin identifiers with attribute addition.
- Fixed: Gtin missing issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Availability attribute value should return 0 when out of stock product quantity is empty.
- Fixed: Google Shipping attribute not adding to CSV Feed has been solved.
- Fixed: Extra identifier image attribute removed, additional image attribute should be used instead.
- Added: Rank math GTIN attribute has been added.
- Added: Log file download feature has been added.
- Added: Yoast identifier attributes has been added.
- Added: Yoast WooCommerce SEO plugin compatibility added.
- Fixed: Minor warning fixed.
- Fixed: Latest video tutorial link at readme.
- Fixed: Shipping cost empty instead of 0 for free shipping, issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Warning about get_class object has been fixed.
- Fixed: Code enhancement and junk cleaned.
- Fixed: Performance improved.
- Added: Google installment attributes added.
- Added: Unit price attributes added.
- Tweak: Added filter for schema description.
- Fixed: Upgrade compatibility for identifier issue fixed.
- Fixed: Condition attribute default value missing for Google and Facebook template has been fixed.
- Fixed: Variation input broken design fixed.
- Fixed: Variation meta issue for identifier fixed.
- Fixed: Identifier values missing issue fixed.
- Fixed: Identifier for variation not working issue fixed.
- Fixed: Identifier attributes missing in the dropdown issue fixed.
- Fixed: Vendor store name attribute.
- Fixed: Brand value as wp error issue has been fixed.
- Added: Custom fields settings has been added to setting page.
- Fixed: Code Enhancement.
- Fixed: Junk Cleaned.
- Fixed: Facebook description issue for description attribute has been fixed.
- Fixed: Review template not getting all the reviews issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Facebook description issue for description html attribute fixed.
- Fixed: Set woocommerce default country to new feed.
- Fixed: Brand taxonomy issue for quick edit fixed.
- Added: Filter hook added for auto update interval.
- Fixed: Google webitemid attribute output as g:webitemid.
- Added: Attribute field webitemid to google merchant.
- Fixed: Removed junk banner message.
- Added: Language URL slug for Translatepress plugin.
- Fixed: Status tab active issue fixed.
- Added: New attribute Product Description (with HTML) added. This attribute will return product description with HTML tags.
- Added: GoedGeplaatst.nl template default attributes added.
- Added: GoedGeplaatst.nl template has been added.
- Fixed: Global p tag style removed.
- Fixed: Yoast canonical link issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Output Type auto select issue fixed.
- Fixed: Junk cleaned.
- Fixed: Performance enhancement.
- Fixed: Output type auto select issue fixed.
- Fixed: Google shipping price issue fixed.
- Fixed: Output type updated, removed date format.
- Fixed: Google prefix was missing for shipping sub attributes, issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Custom template adding CDATA issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: CDATA issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: FTP setting description updated.
- Fixed: WP_POST as string fatal error has been solved.
- Added: FTP enable/disable option has been added.
- Fixed: Brand by ctx feed missing in the dropdown issue has been fixed.
- Fixed: Improved performance.
- Fixed: Code enhancement and Junk cleaned.
- Fixed: Free shipping contains price issue has been solved.
- Added: Ratings in the review template has been added.
- Fixed: Performance Enhancement.
- Fixed: Junk Cleaned.
- Added: Google product review template has been added – (beta test).
- Fixed: PHP Warning: min() lowest shipping price issue fixed.
- Added: Compatibility for Pricing Deals for WooCommerce by Vark.
- Tweak: Custom Template without cdata and XML UTF-8 encoding for XML element string.
- Fixed: Conflict with XT WooCommerce Variation Swatches plugin has been solved.
- Fixed: TAB delimiter missing issue solved.
- Fixed: FeedType change make wrong delimiter selected issue has been solved.
- Added: Compatibility for Discount Plugin by Orion has been added.
- Added: Addtocart in cart & product page added and removed ajax addtocart event.
- Added: Compatibility for Dynamic Pricing With Discount Rules by Acowebs.
- Fixed: Pattern label updated.
- Added: Custom fields feature, custom fields should be found in the dropdown list.
- Added: Taxonomies feature, taxonomies should be found in the dropdown list.
- Added: Compatibility for Discount Rules for WooCommerce by Flycart.
- Fixed: Onchange feedType to csv and txt, delimiter and enclosure doesn’t show is solved.
- Tweak: WordPress 5.7 compatibility tested.
- Fixed: Bundled product not appearing issue solved.
- Fixed: Undefined current_price issue solved.
- Added: Compatibility for WooCommerce Bundled Products by Iconic.
- Fixed: PHP 7.4+ compatibility tested.
- Fixed: Temporary codes removed.
- Added: Product full category path attribute added.
- Fixed: Product local category label updated to product category.
- Fixed: Facebook pixel issue solved.
- Fixed: Modify modalova template attributes.
- Added: Modalova template added.
- Tweak: Enhancement performance.
- Fixed: Cleaned junk files.
- Fixed: Undefined index feed_country issue has been solved.
- Tweak: Tested WordPress 5.7 compatibility.
- Tweak: WC_Query as default product feed query.
- Fixed: Feed attribute change issue fixed.
- Added: Added filter for all product attributes.
- Tweak: Rakuten.de template updated.
- Fixed: Status page product count issue fixed.
- Added: Additional images in google and facebook default attributes list has been added.
- Added: Click button to copy status in status page has been added.
- Added: Wine Searcher template added.
- Added: WP options feature added where wordpress built-in options can be set from the WP Options page and can be found in the product attribute dropdown list.
- Added: Product custom attributes in product attribute dropdown list.
- Added: Auto exclude url addition for caching plugins.
- Added: Woo Feed to new name CTX Feed.
- Added: Status page new look with all product counter.
- Added: WooCommerce latest version(5.0.0) compatibility.
- Tweak: Updated doc links.
- Tweak: Updated topbar links.
- Added: Open feed file button in edit feed page.
- Fixed: GTIN/MPN/EAN disabled hide inputs at edit product page.
- Fixed: Input request issues fixed.
- Added: WooCommerce latest version(4.9) compatibility.
- Fixed: Performance enhancement.
- Fixed: Junk cleaned.
- Added: Date format in output type.
- Fixed: Class Woo_Feed_Log_Handler_File not exist solved.
- Added: Snapchat template added.
- Added: Output type Rounded price added.
- Fixed: Idealo article number default attribute to product id.
- Fixed: Uncaught error get_title issue solved.
- Tweak: Removing cache during plugin deactivation.
- Tweak: Attribute positioning for yoast, rankmath, all in one seo plugin.
- Fixed: Google local and inventory g prefix issue solved.
- Fixed: Edit page file type change issue solved.
- Tweak: Idealo shipping_cost value as default.
- Added: Dynamic shipping and tax for Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat feed.
- Added: Shipping cost attributes.
- Fixed: Facebook pixel event issue solved.
- Fixed: Edit page file type issue.
- Fixed: Facebook pixel price fatal error.
- Added: Parent Title, Parent URL, Add to cart link, SKU Id attribute.
- Fixed: Category exclude issue solved.
- Added: Debug feed file form in status page.
- Fixed: Image url fatal error solved.
- Fixed: Uncaught WC_Logger class error solved.
- Fixed: Fixed product ID error issue.
- Added: Google shipping, identifier, tax attribute rule.
- Added: Bing shipping, identifier, tax attribute rule.
- Added: Pinterest ads_link attribute.
- Fixed: Brand disable/enable option.
- Added: Google Dynamic Search Ads Template.
- Added: Pinterest RSS board feed template.
- Fixed: Product list table breaking issue
- Fixed: Complete registration missing parameters for facebook pixel.
- Added : Google Promotions Template.
- Added : Bing Local Inventory Template.
- Added : Facebook Pixel event tracking.
- Tweak : Bing template attributes managed.
- Tweak : Google local inventory ads attributes managed.
- Tweak : Google local product inventory attributes managed.
- Tweak : Facebook attributes source updated.
- Tweak : Canonical link as default attribute for google.
- Fix : Variation products attribute as parent not coming solved.
- Tweak : Switch and update buttons new look.
- Fix : Import popup causes broken design solved.
- Tweak : Idealo delivery time, shopping cost comment updated.
- Fix : Jquery load function undefined issue solved.
- Tweak : Import file popup new look.
- Tweak : Bulk apply button new look.
- Fixed : PHP older version undefined aray_key_first solved.
- Added : Fashionchick.nl template.
- Added : Catch.com.au template.
- Added : Status page.
- Added : Top black banner.
- Version bump : Checked compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
- Version bump : Checked compatibility with WooCommerce 4.7.
- Added : Canonical URL in feed for rank math seo plugin.
- Added : Rank Math SEO plugin support.
- Tweak : Performance enhancement.
- Fix: Spacing issue solved.
- Fix: Local template attribute for google.
- Fix: Local inventory template attribute for google.
- Tweak: Update interval button new look.
- Tweak: Clear cache button new look.
- Tweak: Local product inventory template updated.
- Fix: Local product csv template.
- Tweak: Striping title, description, short description.
- Fix: Fatal error for saveCSVFile.
- Added: TSV file support.
- Added: XLS file support.
- Tweak: Google local template update.
- Fix: Bing template as txt format.
- Fix: Unslush link solved.
- Fix: Removed whitespaces.
- Tweak: Google shopping action feed structure.
- Fix: Code enhancement.
- Tweak: Performance increased.
- Tweak: Progressbar new look.
- Fix: Switcher activation issue.
- Fix: Helper functions error solved.
- Tweak: Performance enhancement.
- Fix: Bing shipping default value from shipping class.
- Fix: Bing template as csv format.
- Fix: Admin and translation bug fixed.
- Tweak: Admin action link style updated.
- Fix: Performance enhancement.
- Fix: Admin page code refactor.
- Tweak: Make feed button new look.
- Fix: Edit page fatal error.
- Fix: Code Refactor.
- Added: Zbozi.cz template.
- Tweak: Documentation link updated.
- Fix: item wrapper input not showing in edit page.
- Tweak: Heureka and Moebel missing files added.
- Tweak: Feed list table new look.
- Tweak: Feed switch new design.
- Added: Plugin version in feed list.
- Tweak: Feed list topbar new look.
- Added: Plugin version in setting page.
- Added: The Moebel.de template.
- Added: The Heureka Slovakia template.
Child Category idoption to feed.
- Tweak: Profit share template new structure.
- Tweak: Action button’s label styling.
- Added: Clear cache button to feed pages.
- Fix: Cron scheduled back date issue.
- Tweak: Added
WPC product bundlesplugin support.
- Fix: remove visual composer old short codes.
- Tweak: short product ids in descending order into feed.
- Fix: availability will return
preorderfor on backorder into Google Merchant and Pinterest template.
- Fix: availability will return
available for orderfor on backorder into Facebook template.
- Tweak: itemid renamed to id for google local product inventory template.
- Tweak: Strip old Visual Composer shortcodes from product description.
- Tweak: Setting page save button alignment fix.
- Tweak: Feed last updated time will show wordpress local time.
- Added: Custom fields for unique identifier (GTIN,MPN,EAN) added to product edit page.
- Tweak: stock status on backorder will be returned as out of stock for Google Shopping, Facebook and Pinterest template.
- Fix: Auto feed update not working issue fixed.
- Fix: Feed file was renamed while feed name changing.
- Added: ProfitShare template added.
- Added: Individual scheduled events added for each feed.
- Added: Parent Category Id attribute added.
- Added: Facebook inventory attribute added to Facebook catalog template as default.
- Added: Tweakers Pricewatch XML & CSV template added.
- Fix: Multiple additional_image_link attribute missing on Google Shopping template for CSV & TXT feed.
- Fix: XML Opening and Ending tag mismatch issue fixed.
- Tweak: do_shortcode() function applied to product title to filter shortcodes through their hooks.
- Fixed: Category mapping file missing issue fixed.
- Added: Category mapping feature added. Option to map store category with merchant category
- Fixed: g:additional_image_link attribute issue fixed.
- Added: sale_price added as default into Google Shopping product feed template.
- Fix: shopping_ads_excluded_country structure fixed into Google Shopping product feed template.
- Added: Below attributes are added to google shopping template.
- Added: canonical_link attribute added to google shopping template.
- Tweak: WordPress 5.5 compatibility checked.
- Tweak: API Library updated.
- Fix: Tax Class & Tax Status Product attribute added.
- Fix: Product missing issue fixed.
- Added: Google product_details attribute added to Google Shopping template.
- Added: Google product highlight attribute added to Google Shopping template.
- Added: Etsy template added.
- Tweak: Pricerunner stock status will return Yes or No instead of in stock or out of stock.
- Added: Zalando template added.
- Tweak: WC 4.3 compatibility checked.
- Added: YITH Bundle Product compatibility added.
- Added: Shopee template added.
- Added: WooCommerce Bundle Product compatibility.
- Added: Google Shopping subscription_cost attribute added.
- Added: Subscription amount attribute added for WooCommerce Subscription.
- Added: Subscription period interval attribute added for WooCommerce Subscription.
- Added: WooCommerce Subscription product compatibility added.
- Added: FTP passive mode selection option added.
- Fixed: Yoast SEO Title (manually added title) issue fixed.
- Fixed: Yoast SEO Title issue fixed.
- Fixed: DB query timeout issue fixed.
- Fixed: Feed file rename issue fixed.
- Added: new output types added to format attribute output.
- Added: Bestprice template added.
- Fix: Skroutz template items wrapper and availability issue fixed.
- Added: Dashboard widget.
- Fix: Spartoo.fi Parent/Child attribute value now return child for variation and Parent for other product type instead of woocommerce product type.
- Tweak: Plugin cache flashed after adding/updating a attribute.
- Fix: Fruugo template NormalPriceWithoutVat attribute replaced with NormalPriceWithoutVAT
- Fix: Tracking notice dismiss error fixed.
- Fix: Minor php error fixed.
- Fix: Review notice dismiss error fixed.
- Template: Google Shopping Action Template
- Template: Daisycon Feed Template (All 21 Standards)
- Fix: Custom Template XML issue fixed.
- Fix: Fixed PHPCS Recommended issue with proper coding standard and comments.
- Improvement: Caching with expiration and purge settings.
- Improvement: Refactor and removed deprecated codes.
- Improvement: JS & CSS Optimized. Minor UI Issues fixed.
- Improvement: Sort Template List (Merchant Dropdown)
- Feature: Debugging Option.
- Feature: Import Export Feed Config.
- Feature: Added Support for Main Category (With Support for Yoast SEO Primary Category).
- Feature: Add support for Google Category For Supporting Merchant.
- Fix: Replace space character with underscore (
- Fix: Fix and optimize sortable table initialization.
- Compatibility: Tested Upto WooCommerce 4.0
- Improve: Cleanup and minify assets (CSS & JS)
- Improve: Add nice ui dropdown for Output Type Select
- Fix: Return empty (previously returning zero) value if sale price is 0
- Fix: Support link on doc page
- Fix: Default Output type for price attribute on Google, Facebook and Pinterest feed
- Template: Separate template for Trovaprezzi.it
- Fix: Dropdown on Facebook and Pinterest feed edit page.
- Cleanup: Remove unused files
- Improve: Performance improvement on merchant class
- Improve: Add filters and context parameter with feed rules parsing.
- Feature: Campaign URL Builder
- Fix: Duplicate feed config on cron update.
- Fix: Duplicate content in CSV feeds.
- Fixed: function name conflict with Post SMTP plugin is solved
- Improvement: Validate all source code using WPCS (PHPCS) to match WordPress coding standard.
- Improvement: Sanitization and Nonce checking.
- Performance: Implement WP Object Caching.
- Feature: new filter hook API for adding custom attribute.
- Fix: Tax calculation over cron job.
- Fix JS not loading in all pages for hiding notices.
- Fix User can’t hide review and related notice.
- Fix Some WPCS Related Warnings
- Add ability to hide Product-Limit warning notice
- String translation update.
- Fix Tax calculation based on store address.
- Tested upto current WordPress and WooCommerce
- PHPCS config added and tested for WPCS Issues
- Security Fix Using Nonce and sanitize User Inputs.
- Update Support URL
- Fix undefined index in cron callback
- Dynamic Selectize for Google Taxonomy Dropdown
- Fix Selectize UI
- Fix Contact Us Button
- Fix Menu Icon
- Fix php undefined index notice
- Improve Ajax Security
- Fix Post Box issue
- Update Service Library
- fix text-domain
- Service library update
- Add Support Form Added
- Fix logging class not found error.
- Update Feed Save Message
- Fix Save success message
- New Hook added before and after product loop.
- Sanitize ajax & optimize request for admin notices.
- Admin Notice updated.
- Fix Docs Page Postbox styles
- Update Button UI
set_time_limit(0)(disabled in some host).
- Menu Icon Changed.
- Update Feed Configuration without generating.
- Fix Admin Notice UI.
- New template structure implemented.
- Merchant info metabox in feed template edit page.
- Added support for metabox (postbox) minimize state in docs and template edit page.
- Improve UI and fix typo.
- Replace some static string with gettext function for better translation.
- Update script dependency for using internal scripts provide by WordPress for better performance.
- Update Service Library
- Fix OptOut button URL
- Filter hook added for notice message
- Fix All-In-One-SEO Title and Description
- Product query type settings added for compatibility.
- Request sanitization.
- Necessary SQL escaped.
- XML element space replace with underscore issue fixed
- Fix: Undefined index.
- Trim output
- Remove redundant codes
- Tweak: Improved Performance.
- stripslashes attribute output
- Remove Duplicate values from attribute list
- Fix Price with tax
- Feed Config table ui update
- Fix stock status
- Promo Update
- Fix: Hide google taxonomy dropdown if attribute selected
- Fix: Autocomplete attribute value
- Fix: PHP count() warning on feed edit page
- Fix duplicate id cache
- Tweak connecxity feed class
- Added yandex_csv_add-feed.php,
- Update tracker class,
- Pageable filters added.
- Update tested up to info.
- Yandex CSV template added
- Fixed: Woocommerce version compare issue
- Fixed: Removed trim for prefix and suffix field
- Fixed: Current Price issue fixed
- Tweak: Status & View column name changed to Auto Update & Action accordingly into Feed List table
- Tweak: Add auto space before suffix for price sale_price & current_price
- Update remove unused cron from insight class
- Fix insight cron hook
- Changelog Typo Fix
- Fix ‘No Products found’ while using ‘Custom Template 2 (XML)’
- Tested Up to WC 3.8
- Loading ClipboardJS directly from plugin for older WordPress
- Added WooCommerce minimum version checking before loading other dependencies
- Fix support for WooCommerce older than 3.6.0
- Remove Duplicate Css
- Fix success message not showing
- Fix PHP non-numeric value & counting null warning
- Improve Page loading performance on feed editor
- FTP Module detection added in
FTP/SFTPtab in feed editor
- Fix 3rd Party Plugin Compatibility
- Fix deactivation script
- Dependency & compatibility check upon activation
- Tested with latest WordPress & WooCommerce Release
- Fix error on fetching invalid child product of group product.
- Fix google taxonomy not being selected on edit page
- Remove unnecessary admin notices.
- Adds plugin assets (was missing), sorry 🙂
- UI Fix.
- Docs page ui fix
- Update Plugin Meta links
- UI improvement
- Improve script dependency management
- Documentation Menu Added
- remove echo used with _e()
- fix generating new db entry on update feed config
- fix duplicate id on save/update button
- Resolve duplicate filename conflict.
- Fix undefined variable.
- Check if function exists before declaration (Resolve error on Pro Version activation.
- Add copy to clip board
- Fix performance issue on feed add/edit screen
- Fix parent sku not getting populated in feed data
- Set feed type to CSV for Pinterest
- Strip divi builder shortcode from product description and short-description.
- Delete old feed file before regenerate.
- Fix Feed doesn’t include last product variation
- Update Google Taxonomy list at the latest.
- Add Google Taxonomy in facebook and pinterest template.
- Google Taxonomy chooser directly in Feed Config without any popup.
- Fix Google Taxonomy Popup with jquery sortable plugin.
- Fix row become invisible while dragging.
- Added: criteo template added
- Added: google attribute dropdown issue solved
- Added: fyndiq.se template added
- Added: miinto.nl template added
- Added: fnac.fr template added
- Added: missing template files added
- Added: vertaa.fi template added
- Added: fashiola template added
- Added: walmart template added
- Added: webmarchand template added
- Fixed: feed files permission issue fixed
- Fixed: google_attributes option issue fixed
- Fixed: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability issue resolved
- Added: modina.de template added
- Modified: spartoo.fi template modified
- Added: shareasale template added
- Added: spartoo.fi template added
- Fixed: google template slowly loading issue fixed
- Added: shopalike.fr template added
- Fixed: pinterest csv feed attribute underscore issue fixed
- Added: strip tags set as default in the Output Type of kijiji.ca template
- Added: kijiji.ca template added
- Added: kieskeurig.nl template added
- Added: incurvy template added
- Added: CDiscount.fr template added
- Fixed: Auto input field populate issue into feed making and edit page has fixed
- Added: marktplaats.nl template added
- Fixed: Pinterest csv feed issue fixed
- Fixed: Make Feed view issue fixed
- Fixed: Prefix & suffix with empty value and stripslash issue fixed
- Added: Override attribute added for facebook template
- Added: Vergelijk.be & Comparer.be template added
- Added: Rakuten template added
- Tweak: Beslist.nl template modified
- Tweak: CrowdFox template modified
- Fixed: Product attribute empty space issue fixed
- Fixed: Empty global attribute value for wc3.6 fixed.
- Shipping Cost Comment attribute added for idealo template
- Added: billiger.de template added
- Added: tax_country,tax_region,tax_rate,tax_ship attribute added.
- Tweak: tax attribute deleted.
- Added: Idealo template added
- Tweak: Feed template folder structure change to reduce plugin size
- Added: Hintaseuranta.fi template added
- Added: SkinFlint.co.uk template added
- WordPress 5.2 compatibility checked
- WooCommerce 3.6 compatibility checked
- Added: TheNextAd template added
- Fixed: cost_of_good_sold attribute issue fixed for Google & Facebook template
- Added: tax_category attribute added for Facebook template
- Added: Yahoo NFA template added
- Added: Stylight template added
- Added: Google & Facebook template will auto add currency code as suffix for price attribute
- Added: Smartly.io template added
- Fixed: Myshopping.com.au XML Category tag issue fixed
- Fixed: Myshopping.com.au recommended attributes added
- Added: MyShopping.com.au template added
- Added: Pinterest template added
- Fixed: Template UI loading conflict with popup builder plugin
- Added: fruugoaustralia.com template added
- Fixed: fruugo.com template updated
- Fixed: Zap.co.il template header issue fixed
- Added: Zap.co.il template added
- Added: Google Local Product template added
- Fixed: minor security bugs
- Fixed: facebook variation description issue fixed
- Fixed: product tags issue fixed
- Added: new Google Merchant attributes added
- Added: Current Price attribute added. Current Price attribute will return sale price if sale price available else it will return regular price.
- WooCommerce v3.5+ compatibility checked
- Added: Facebook template will contain product variations but it will add variation info at the end of the product description so that facebook can not reject variation which do not have short description.
- Added: Bing Shipping attribute
- Fixed: Review notice show after 15 days of installation
- Fixed: ajax action hook conflicting issue fixed
- Fixed: Facebook inventory attribute added
- Fixed: Google Local Product Inventory feed template added
- Fixed: Google & Facebook condition attribute value changed from New to new
- Price with Tax attribute added
- Product date created and date updated attribute added
- Google Category notice bug fix
- WordPress version 5.1 compatibility checked
- Manufacturer attribute added to NexTag template
- Minor bug fixing
- Google Taxonomy modal issue fixed
- Show message at feed generation if woocommerce product not found.
- Used home_url() instead of site_url() into google feed header
- Review request admin message added
- Added: SFTP file upload to remote server
- WordPress 5 compatibility checked
- Default cron interval set to 24 hours
- Minor bug fix
- At First convert Short Codes and then Remove failed Short Codes from String
- number_format error fixed
- Minor issue fixed
- Google Attribute cost_of_goods_sold added
- Visual Composer shortcode remove issue fixed
- Variations missing issue fixed
- URL encoding issue with suffix fixed
- Cron schedule added to update feed individually
- Product description default limit set to 5000 for Google Merchant and Facebook template
- Google Product category missing warning added for Google Merchant and Facebook template
- All field added to amazon template
- Strip tag added as default output type for Google and Facebook template
- Documentation and Pro plugin link added under plugin activation links
- Grouped product price issue fixed
- Minor js error fixed
- Google Product Category dropdown added for Google Shopping template
- Product missing issue fixed
- Auto update active/inactive status added
- Variable product price issue fixed
- Other minor issues about product are fixed
- Product query code improved
- Added: Jet.com Template added
- Added: Wish.com Template added
- Fixed: Variations description issue
- Fixed: Remove shortcodes Automatically
- Auto Remove ShortCodes from Product Description
- Fixed: Variations description issue
- Added: Remove shortcodes function modified
- removed variations for facebook
- product variation issue fixed
- WC 3.1+ compatibility extended
- Added: Bonanza, Real, LeGuide and Crowdfox template added
- Added: Pricerunner template added
- Added: AdForm template added
- Added: Bol.com template added
- Added: Polyvore template added
- Added: Fruugo template added
- Added: FTP port option
- Added: Twenga product feed template added
- Fixed: Internal server error at the middle of feed making
- Added: PriceSpy product feed template added
- Added: PrisJakt product feed template added
- Added: Adroll.com product feed template added
- Fixed: js typeahead error fixed.
- Fixed: decimal issue of progress percent.
- Fixed: Sale Price will be empty if not on sale
- Fixed: FTP Connection issue
- Fixed: XML error for Google and Facebook template
- Fixed: array_merge error
- Added: Strip slashed manual input (Prefix, Suffix, and Pattern)
- Added: HTML entity decoded for Google and Facebook XML header
- Fixed: Variable Product missing issue
- Fixed: Variable Product issue
- Fixed: Unlink temp file error
- Fixed: product count error
- Added: New Option added to feed configuration view
- Added: Plugin Setting menu
- Fixed: Feed execution failed error.
- Fixed: 200 products issue of Auto Feed Update
- Added: Auto Feed Update
- Duplicate Product Issue fixed.
- Removed Product variations for Facebook Template.
- 0 Price issue for Parent product of variation fixed.
- New attribute added for External Product URL
- Solved the output 0 issue for empty attribute value
- Frontend JS conflict issue fixed
- Additional Images error fixed
- Fixed: The blank screen or 500 page not found error
- Added: Sale price value wil return current price
- Added: Support Grouped Product
- Added: Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0+
- Added: Ajax Feed making
- Improved: Auto feed updating functionality
- Added: Comma Separated Additional Images Attribute for Google and Facebook template
- Fixed: Additional Image issue google shopping template
- Fixed the issue: Call to undefined method WC_Product_Variation::get_gallery_image_ids()
- Fixed: Additional Image issue google shopping template
- Added the functionality to make feed for External/Affiliate Product
- Removed default space from after suffix and before prefix.
- Fixed the number_format command issue and documentation updated.
- Fixed last version errors.
- Fixed the zero output error
- Amazon Jewelry Template added
- Fixed the issue to output attribute value 0
- Amazon template error fixed
- Shipping attribute information error and image required issue fixed
- Error fixed for Amazon camera and photo category template
- Code modified for faster feed making
- For Google Shopping template: identifier_exist status value updated from TRUE and FALSE to yes and no according to Google Merchant requirements.
- Fixed: sale price effective date formatting
- Fixed: xmlParseEntityRef: no name for Google Shopping Class
- Fixed: TXT feed encoding error
- Modified: Bing template modified according to new Bing requirements.
- Added: Amazon Inventory template by Category added
- identifier_exist attribute value will be automatically set according to feed configuration for Google Shopping Template.
- Removed Promotional Message
- Added: Functionality to Include Extra header information into feed
- Fixed: Remove non UTF-8 character from attribute output value
- Added: Remove Short Codes from Product Description
- Fixed: Output product category according to category hierarchy
- Fixed: Removed the space between link attribute and suffix. For example, It’s possible to add tracking code into url.
- Added: Google Ad words Feed template
- Added: Shopbot feed template
- Added: Remove special character from the attribute output value
- Added the difference between premium and free version
- replace product description line break with space
- class-woo-feed-error-message.php committed
- Show error message if WordPress Upload directory is not writable
- Remove space from beginning and ending of strings for CSV and TXT feed
- Fixed: CSRF Security Vulnerability
- Modified: Hex character encoding error for XML feed
- Fixed: CSRF Security Vulnerability
- Modified: Hex character encoding error for XML feed
- Fixed: Hex character encoding error for XML feed
- Added: is_object checking for global variable product
- Fixed: hard coded db query for product count
- Fixed: return custom attribute value instead of slug
- g:shipping_region attribute added to google merchant class.
- Fixed: Fatal error: Call to a member function is_type()
- Fixed: Blank Screen Error
- Improved: Feed Making Process
- Fixed: Compatible with PHP version 5.3
- Improved: Pre Configured Template Loading Time
- Fixed: List Table Syntax Error. Now compatible with PHP version 5.3
- Fixed: Pre Configured Template Loading Error
- Solved: CSV None enclosure.
- Fixed: Cron Job Auto Feed Update
- Fixed: Custom template update problem
- Added: Template added for Shopbot.com
- Fixed: Blank product and image url
- Fixed: WP List Table Screen error solved
- Variation checking added for parent product export
- Google Adwords Template Added
- Top Pro Version Message Removed
- Add New Row dropdown field error fixed
- Facebook XML Feed Space Error Fixed
- Google XML Feed Space Error Fixed
- Amazon Template Added
- Multiple Regenerate error fixed
- Support Empty Attributes
- Support Dynamic Attribute Reuse
- Support Category Mapping Reuse
- Faster Feed Processing Modified
- JS Feed Update Status Conflict Fixed
- Product Filtering Module Modified
- Feed Edit Template Modified
- Faster Feed Processing
- Ajax Feed Processing Status Error Fixed
- Feed edit error fixed
- Facebook edit template error fixed
- Pattern Output error fixed
- Add New button error fixed
- Feed making progress error fixed
- Custom taxonomy added to value dropdown into feed template (pro)
- jQuery Shortable error fixed
- Google and Facebook Single item wrapper issue fixed
- Shipping attribute added for Google and Facebook Template
- Support and Docs section added
- Feed making progress issue fixed
- Sale Price start and end date attribute added
- Stock quantity issue fixed
- Feed making progress status added
- Data Validation Improved
- 10 pre configured Template
- First Release.