This plugin allows you to create an infinite number of custom payment gateways for WooCommerce. After a payment gateway is created, you can edit its instructions and email sent to the customer directly in the WooCommerce payment settings menu.
♦ Create unlimited custom payment gateways
♦ Edit payment gateway instructions and customer emails in WooCommerce settings
♦ Easy customization of gateway options for customers
♦ Add multiple URLs to ping after an order is created
♦ Simple creation process for new payment gateways
Note: You will need to manually update the order status as the order progresses from On Hold/Processing, as this gateway has no way of tracking the order.
The easiest way to install Woo Custom Gateway is through the automatic installation option. To do this, simply log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click on «Add New.»
In the search field, type «Woo Custom Gateway,» and click on «Search Plugins.» Once you find our plugin, you can view details such as the rating, description, and the current version. To install the plugin, click on «Install Now,» and let WordPress handle the file transfer for you.
- Download the plugin zip file from the source (such as the WordPress plugin repository).
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top of the page.
- Choose the plugin zip file you downloaded and click “Install Now.”
- Once the installation is complete, click the “Activate Plugin” button.
- You can now access the plugin through “Woo Custom Gateways” option in the admin menu.
What is this all about?
This plugin allows you to create custom payment gateways for WooCommerce, including options for adding a logo and customizing email instructions to customers after payment. This makes it easy to add local payment solutions in your area, and you can easily update the order status of the order as the payment process progresses.
So where do I start?
After you install and activate the plugin, a new menu item «Woo Custom Gateway» will appear in the WooCommerce menu in the WordPress admin sidebar. Click on this menu item to create a payment gateway, and then further customize the payment gateway in the WooCommerce payment settings.
Is there a limit on the number of gateways I can create?
Currently, there is no limit. You can create as many custom payment gateways as you need.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Woo Custom Gateway» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Woo Custom Gateway» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce «Woo Custom Gateway» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
1.5.0 – 1.5.9
- Set minimum supported version to 7.3.
- Allow opting in to usage analytics collection.
1.4.0 – 1.4.5
- Allow use of html for gateway instructions and description.
1.3.0 – 1.3.1
- Separate Email instructions from Thank you page instructions in gateway settings.
- Add ability to ping a url after order is completed.
- Add gateway id filter
1.2.0 – 1.2.2
- Add payment proof field
1.1.2 – 1.1.3
- Minor Bug Fixes
1.1.0 – 1.1.1
- Allow setting any supported order status after order is created
- Support WordPress 5.5
- Fix unintended payment gateways limit (thanks to @robertbrow)
1.0.1 – 1.0.5
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Initial release.